• Part 2 •

• Alone • [p.jmxj.jk]

 

Summary:
"And now let's have fun"
.................................................. .................................................. ...
I am frightened at hearing that phrase but I decide not to show my fear.
"What's going on? Are you scared?"
"Certainly not from you" I try to respond in kind.
"Are you sure? Because I don't think so!"
Suddenly instinct tells me to run and so I do, I don't even care about the figure I could do. I run as fast as I can and arrive in the classroom, sit in my seat and look forward to school ending. Lessons end and after that I start home, during the journey I look around and luckily they didn't follow me. Unfortunately, I still cannot relax because before I open the front door I get a bad feeling and when I cross the threshold, the view that welcomes me leaves me breathless. There my mother was on the ground, surrounded by a pool of blood, I knew that my parents were fighting but I did not imagine that they would go that far. I start to approach her but I don't move even a millimeter that my father threatens me with a glass bottle in his hand saying: "If you just try to do something I swear to you that you will do the same thing." I deglude as a shiver runs through my back, unable to do anything else. Then my father grabs me by the arm and drags me into the basement, at the beginning I don't understand but my doubts are immediately clarified by my father who starts beating me relentlessly. After many kicks and punches my body does not hold and I lose consciousness. The first thing I register as soon as I wake up the next morning is excruciating head pain. I decide to ignore it and go to the bathroom, I almost screamed. There is an ugly gash on my forehead that was still bleeding slightly.
'How am I going to do now?' I start to wonder but I don't even have time to think about it because as soon as I look at my watch I realize that I only have 5 minutes to prepare. So I decide to cover the wound by putting my hair in front of it and go to school ...
I go down the stairs trying to avoid my father and look at my mother's body, I feel my eyes prick but I don't cry.
I go to school as soon as possible and note that I will have to go to the police later.
As soon as I get to school, the situation only goes downhill ...
In front of me are the BTS, but there is something strange, in their eyes I have never seen so much anger ...

Go on...

.................................................. ......................................

What do you think?