• Part 1 •

• Alone • [p.jmxj.jk]

Jimin Pov

Hi everyone, I'm Jimin but you already know, my days are always the same: I get up, go to school, get bullied, go home and get beaten by my father and my mother does nothing to prevent it. Do you know why it does it? Not long ago I found out I was gay but when I told my parents they started hating me. I still remember the look of disappointment in my mother's eyes, but I simply couldn't pretend not to be. Now I'm at school but as soon as I walk through the door ...

Everyone looks at me strangely, I don't know why but I ignore all the looks and arrive in class. I am shocked at what I find before me. My desk was completely destroyed, all the books I put under now are all torn. I don't know what to do, tears come to my eyes but I keep myself thinking about my now ruined reputation. I sit at my desk anyway and as soon as I lean on the chair I am injured by a piece of iron that reaches out from the chair. 'It really hurts' I think and as soon as the teacher enters the classroom I hope internally that she will ask me what happened and send me to the infirmary but unfortunately what I want doesn't happen ...

"Park! Do you think it's the way to tanning your counter?"
"Professor, I haven't done anything, I've already found it in this state."
"I don't care if it was you or not, go to the principal immediately!"
"All right..."
'Why are they all mad at me?'

I arrive in front of the principal's office door but as soon as I am about to enter I run into a person. The impact makes us both fall, I get up quickly and when I am about to apologize I notice that it is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook. 'Luck is always on my side'
"Fagot, don't you even apologize to me?"
"I'm sorry."
"Why are you around here?"
"None of your business."
"Aww, then you can speak."
"Sure!"
"Be careful how you speak to me, little fagot. My father is the principal of this school so be careful." she winks and leaves. 'Perfect, we were missing this too'
I leave all my thoughts behind and enter.
"So Park, how come here?"
"When I entered the classroom I found my seat completely destroyed."
"Do you know who did it?"
"No, I'm sorry."
"Do you have evidence to say it wasn't you?"
"Why are you asking me this question?"
"Because I was told it was her."
"I'm sorry but I don't know about any of this."
"I'll have you clean the toilets for a week so we'll see if it happens again. I won't tolerate his innocent behavior, Park."
"Headmaster, I don't center anything, how can I prove it to him?"
"If it weren't for her, she wouldn't have reacted like that, and now out of my office. I have work to do."

'What have I done wrong to deserve this?'

"Did you like our surprise, fagot?"
There are BTS in front of me, well known for their skills and beauty but they are also my bullies.

"Was it you?"
"And who do you think and now let's have fun."

Go on...
-------------------------------------------
Space author

What do you think?