First conflict

You're My (ssst... lovely) Hero!

"Yoona, are you trying to avoid me with your brother?" Nana asked as soon as she heard the bell rang.

"Me.. what?" Yoona asked back in confused manner.

"Or... maybe your brother asked you to went to school by yourself so I can't get closer with him. Aaah! I must be right!" Nana continued.

"You think so far, silly!" 

"Does he love you?"

"Of couse HE DOES! I'm her sister." Yoona yelled at her. "why are you so strange today? By the way, nichkhun oppa messaged me and he wanted me to skip class after this. Don't let anyone knows about it" Yoona continued and then she paused and suddenly said.

"I'm okay. I just think that I was in right decision. Where'd you go?"

"What decision?" YoonA asked as she cleaned up her desk. Nana Shrugged. "And I don't know too where will we go. I just agreed to join his offer." She paused. "Annyeong!" She waved her hand as she saying goodbye.

"Be careful!!" Nana immediately warned her. Then she dialed someone number, "Now!" She smirked as she drop the call.

*^.^*

"Are you insane? I'm? Climbing this gate?" asked YoonA with a doubtful-look.

"Sure. this is the shortest gate." wooyoung replied. "You go first" Wooyoung continued.

"Have you ever do something like this before?" Yoona asked again. Her left foot was already on the space between the gate.

"It's my second time" Tiffany answered.

"Me... five times or more. I don't  remember." Wooyoung said. YoonA succesfully climbed the gate with rushed. She was so trembling because it was her first time. Wooyoung and Tiffany went after her.

"GOD! I'm trembl..." YoonA groaned when someone cut her.

"YAH!! I see you Miss Hwang!!!" Tiffany got surprise and she was frozen in place, but then Wooyoung grabbed her wrist and they were off running. They stopped after fany realized something was not right.

"Wait..!" Tiffany said with a question mark in her head. "Where's that little?" fany asked wooyoung.

"I'm here, unnie. How dare you left me behind? aissh." Yoona pouted.

"Sorry. Let's go!" wooyoung shouted happily. but yoona hadn't move at all.

"Now what?" Wooyoung asked as he stared at her.

"Where's Khun oppa?" asked Yoona. wooyoung shrugged his shoulder. He suggested the two girls to take a walk while waiting Nichkhun to come.

 

Unknowingly, there was a man with black jacket trailed behind them. With his napkin, he pulled Yoona and covered a part of Yoona's face. He pushed Tiffany, causing her fell into the ground. Wooyoung spontaneously kicked the man, but it just made the thing became worse. The black jacket man took a knife from his pouch. He stabbed wooyoung's stomach. Tiffany got up and went to attack him, but he was too strong. In his arm, Yoona had already unconscious, he carried her into his red car that was being parked nearby. That man run the car immediately. Tiffany was about to start crying as she tried to chase the car. She stopped.

I deffinetely can't reach that car!

She then went back to the place where Wooyoung was being stabbed. She shook his body. Her eyebrows raised.

"YAH! JANG WOOYOUNG! wake up, you punk!! Don't you dare leave me alone!" She yelled at him and then she cried more and more...

 

 

(a/n) *bows* I'm so sooooooooorry for making you guys angry or dissapointed because I didn't update for a loooong time. thankyou for subscribing and please keep supporting me ^^

I'll try to update soon later :) annyeong~!