100 DAYS OF RAIN

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

 

In a world of sunshine, you’re the little rain that makes the rainbow in my life” ~ Jongdae

 

in a world full of storm and darkness, you’ve been nothing but my calm and little ray of light” ~ Minseok

 

 

“I don’t care if you don’t want to live. I will make sure to make you want to live. Hate me all you want but I won’t give up on you”, you’ve said, voice full of emotions I don’t understand. A smile on those lips. Eyes twinkling more beautiful than the stars. Face lightning up like a sun beaming.

 

Tell me... what are you? Who are you? Why???

Foreword

 

 

This story was originally titled "A Journey to Nothingness" but I have to change it coz of the plot that I am thinking.  This is the first time I will be writing here but I hope the story itself can convey my message to our readers.  I am not really a fanfic writer myself but I want to give it a try.  Since I am a huge fan of EXO and a big shipper of XiuChen, I have used them as characters of this story instead including other group.  Your feedback and comments are pretty appreciated.  

 

This is going to be a slow update too but I will do my best in updating this baby.  Apologies too that this old guy don't know how to use technology and I have no idea how to upload photos, lol!  Anyway, thank you so much readers!   Happy reading!

FlowerBaozi
Hi readers! Thank you so much for subscribing and taking your precious time in reading this story. I would like to apologies for not updating the story yet as I m stuck in my medical procedures and all my drafts for the next chapters are at home. Cheers!