Day 1: Meeting

100 DAYS OF RAIN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:  Minseok's  POV - in regular text.  Conversation will be in Italic.

 

=====================================================================================

 

On the fields of happiness, I run

On the beds of love, I lay down

On the waters of calm, I sail

On the world of emptiness, I stay

 

It's a riddle in life how fate brings people to meet.  Some stays, some leaves.  In a world where nothing is permanent, we ogften fall into the desire of holding in to something we cannot have forever.  When destiny intervenes, how strong are we to hold on to something we have put our lives in order?  I grew up as the perfect child they’ve wanted me to be. Full of energy, full of love, full of life. I was enjoying life to it’s fullest... until that day! The incident that had caused my whole world to crumble into dust.

It’s been 5 years now since I lost my function to run, to walk, to stand.  5 years of being stuck in a cold room where all that’s there are four walls and silence. My world revolves to nothingness. Stuck on my own solitude. Stuck on my own despair. Here, where darkness consumes my very soul, I found consolation of forcing myself to live.  My story was nothing but simple yet happy.  But that was before... before I loss everything I hold so dear in my heart.  Now, nothing is extraordinary.  It's pretty much the same as any other people.  The only difference is that, I never knew what happiness means anymore.   The day fate had made me live yet lifeless. My very soul was broken beyond repair and I succumb myself to despair. I just hate everything! I hate to see people around me. Hate how people talk or look at me. Their words are nothing but white noises. Their eyes?? Pretty much full of pity. Pity for the young man who’s full of scar from the past. Mocking discreetly through their smiles as to how such resemblance of perfection suddenly became a piece of trash. I hate it! I hate how the world left me like this. I just wanted to be gone forever and end this misery.  I was lazily lounging in my room holding a small knife, blood slowly dripping from it, lost in thoughts while staring on the cut on my  bloodied thigh and sheets, thinking again the past.  I'm no longer feeling anything except for that dull sensation in my skin. I was too lost to even hear a knock on my bedroom door.  

"Young Master,, " my butler, Heechul called out from the outside.  "You need to meet someone," he said as he entered my room, shock evident in is eyes as he sees what I was holding in my hand.  "Minseok! What the hell are you thinking?!" In a whisper-shout voice while scrambling to take the blade away from me and running t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter