Save Me

I Need U

3 periods have went by and Jimin and Yoongi were both pretty hungry. In their second class together out of 5, they couldn't wait to go eat. Like a lot of teens, thet skipped breakfast. So, like a lot of teens, they couldn't wait for lunch. The time where they can actually talk without getting scolded by their teachers. Where they can talk freely. Where they could curse and no teacher would care or, be able to hear them.

When the bell rung, all of the kids in the class packed up their stuff to go to their lockers. As all of the students were filing out of the class, Jimin and Yoongi with them, people were being pushed out of the way by somebody. 

"Yoongi!!" A familiar voice to Yoongi yells.

Yoongi looks back to see Jimin running to catch up with him. As Jimin approaches Yoongi, Yoongi speaks.

"Yeah?" He asks as they were now walking side by side. 

"I was wondering..." Jimin says as he starts blushing and looking away from Yoongi. Only to have Yoongi bring his hand up to his face, touch his chin softly, and gently turn his head so he could face him. Jimin hesitated until they reached their lockers. "I was wondering if you would want to sit with me at lunch? Just me and you?" Jimin asks shyly and nervously.

"I would but, what about Namjoon?" Yoongi asks concerned for his friend. 

"He can sit with my friends. My real ones not the ones that have bullied you guys. I'll introduce you both to them." Jimin says with slight confidence in his voice.

"Sure. That'll be great. But, how will we get a table for just the two of us?" He asks.

"I have my ways. Just go and get your lunch and i'll get us a table." Jimin says.

"What about your lunch? Don't you have one?" He asks concerned.

"Yes, I do." He says as he shows his lunch box to the older boy.

"Oh." He replies.

"Go ahead and go get your lunch." Jimin says in the sweetest tone ever.

"Ok." Yoongi says as he walks to the lunch line.

When Jimin walks into the lunch room everybody looks at him. He walks past his usual table and goes to an empty one. The cheerleaders usually sit there. But, they love Jimin. They'll sit where ever he is. He hated that though. Sure enough the cheerleaders arrived at the same time to see Jimin sitting at their table. Here we go. Jimin thought.

"Hey Jimin. Fancy seeing you here." One of them say.

"Hey if you guys can do me a favor and not sit here today. That would be great." Jimin said.

"Why?" Another asked with a pout on her face.

Jimin just gave them the coldest look anybody could give somebody. They all immediately left and went to another table. Right after they left Yoongi was visible from the cafeteria. Jimin was just staring at him the whole.time. He might look creepy but he didn't care. He was looking at the love of his life. 

Yoongi and Namjoon were standing in line together talking about Yoongi sitting with Jimin and Namjoon sitting with Jimin's friends. Namjoon seemed a bit skeptical at first but then he saw Yoongi looking at Jimin with a smile and pure love in his eyes. So, he agreed to sitting with Jimin's friends. 

Once Yoongi payed for his lunch he pointed to Jimin's friends and said bye to him. Immediately after that he went to Jimin who was just staring at Yoongi.

"Hey. Sorry it took me so long." Yoongi said as he sat down and started eating.

"Oh it's fine." Jimim said smiling at Yoongi.

Yoongi could only smile back. Being greatful for starting over with the younger boy sitting right next to him.

They ate in comfortable silence for about 4 minutes until Jimin broke it.

"Thanks for sitting with me." Jimin said.

"You're welcome." Yoongi replied.

Jimin was thinking of what to say next. He didn't want the conversation to end yet. Yoongi saw the look on Jimin's face. The face of pure concentration and disappointment. Yoongi hated that look on the younger's face. He loved when the younger smiled. That looked good on him. Not the look of disappointment. 

"What's that look for?" Yoongi asks smiling.

"What look?" He asks, changing his face instantly to a smile but, not a forced one.

Yoongi just chuckled and looked the boy in the eyes. He took Jimin's hand into his and put both of their hands under the table on Yoongi's lap. Jimin blushed and Yoongi was admiring the boy's features. Jimin decided to make the next move and intertwine their fingers. He looked to Yoongi who was blushing and smiling as well. Jimin was happy with himself. Finally, that smile that Yoongi loved was back on Jimin's face. 

They were sitting just like that until an office lady came upto Jimin. She had a look of concern on in her face. 

"Park Jimin?" She asked.

"Yes ma'am." Jimin replies while he's holding onto Yoongi's hand tighter than before.

"Come with me please. It's important." She says.

"Ok. Can I bring Yoongi with me?" He asks with the puppy eyes NOBODY could resist.

"Fine. But hurry." She says urgently.

Jimin and Yoongi got up from their seats, still hand and hand, and followed the office lady to the front office. The office lady help the phone to Jimin. Jimin took it with Yoongi right by his side so he could hear the words the person on the other line had to say.

"Jimin?" The person asked.

"Yes mom. It's me." He replied.

"I've got some really bad news." She says.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who was shaking. And their hands still intertwined. 

"What is it?" Jimin asked.

"Your sister, dad, and grandfather got in a wreck. Your sister's fine but, your grandfather died on the scene and your dad is in horrible condition. Nobody knows if he's gonna' make it. I'm sorry Jimin. I'll pick you up right after school so you can go see your dad and sister, ok?" She says. 

"Ok." Was all Jimin could say before he slammed down the phone and started balling his eyes out. 

Yoongi did his best to comfort him. He immediately went behind Jimin and wrapped his arms around his torso and put his head on Jimin's shoulder. He rocked the boy side to side. Jimin put his head back and put his hands on Yoongi's. 

After a minute or so of that Yoongi walked backwards, with Jimin still in his hands, and sat down on a chair with Jimin in his lap.

"It's gonna be okay." Yoongi says as he moves a peice of hair from Jimin's forehead. "Plus we have to go back to lunch." Yoongi adds with a chuckle from Jimin shortly after.

"Okay." Jimin says. "But, I want you to come with me to the hospital. My mom will be fine with it. Please?" He asks as he gives Yoongi the puppy eyes.

"Of course Jiminnie." He says as they get up and walk hand and hand to the lunch room with ten minutes still remaining of the lunch period. 

Once they sat back down, Yoongi started rubbing circles around the boys hand. He saw Jimin staring at his half-eaten sandwich and let go of the other's hand to pick up his sandwich. He put it up to Jimin's mouth as a signal for him to eat. Jimin wouldn't budge.

"Come on. Please eat. It's bad for your health to not eat." Yoongi said looking at Jimin with sad eyes.

"Fine."Jimin says as he bites the sandwich.

He took the sandwich from Yoongi to eat it. After Jimin did that, Yoongi put his hand on Jimin's thigh to rub circles into it. He was just watching Jimin eat his sandwich. Once he started rubbing circles into Jimin's thigh, Jimin started blushing and looking away. 

"You need to eat. If you want me to stop then I will." Yonngi says. 

"Nooo. Don't stop. I'll eat." Jimin says. Eating his sandwich a second after he says that.

Yonngi continued rubbing Jimin's thigh and Jimin kept eating. All Yoongi could look at was the Angel right beside him. They stayed that way until lunch ended.