Movin' On

I Need U

After Jimin and Yoongi talked they walked into the school together. Not holding hands but instead walking shoulder to shoulder. Yoongi just thought it was because Jimin was pretty touchy. That was one of the reasons but the main reason was Jimin wanted to protect Yoongi. Jimin made a promise to Yoongi and he vowed to himself that he would keep it. He didn't want Yoongi to get hurt anymore. 

"What's your first period?" Jimin asks Yoongi.

"Biology." He replies nervously. 

"Me too!" Jimin says.

"I know. We actually have 5 together." He says looking at Jimin who is in some form of shock.

"Since when?" Jimin asks the older.

"Since the beginning of this year." Yoongi replies confused.

"Oh. Sorry." Jimin says while looking away ashamed of himself for not knowing.

"For what?" Yoongi asks puzzled.

"For not knowing. I should've payed more attention." Jimin replies.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. There was no reason you should've known." Yoongi reassures Jimin as he put his arm around Jimin's shoulders.

"Wow. You're super nice. I don't know how people don't like you." He says while leaning into the older's touch. 

"Well it probably has to do with the fact I'm a complete nerd and I look like one. I guess people aren't really attracted to smart and intelligent people." He says.

"Well a lot of people don't like it when their boyfriend or girlfriend is more intelligent than them. They are intimated by how smart you are. They're afraid that you'll think they are dumb because we aren't as smart as you are." He says referring to them. Yoongi picked that up.

"Well they should know that we know that not everybody studies everyday of every week of every year to become smarter. We know that not everybody is as smart as us. We won't tease them about it." Yoongi says smiling after because he sees Jimin blush.

As they reach their lockers they get their books and head to first period shoulder to shoulder again. Happily talking about nonsense until they are met with Jimin's "friends". 

"What're you doing with him?" One of them asked as he put his fist up ready to fight Yoongi. 

"None of your business." Jimin replies as he put his hand in front of Yoongi's chest and pulls him behind him.

"Why are you protecting him all of a sudden?" He asks puzzled at the pair in front of him.

"Again none of your business." He replies as he can feel Yoongi, who has now put his hands around Jimin's waist and leaned his head against his upper back, tremble.

All Jimin wanted to do was hug him and comfort him.

The group of men left and Yoongi let go of Jimin and walked into the classroom still trembling. Jimin followed close behind him. After the door closed behind them, with nobody else in the room, Jimin grabbed Yoongi and hugged him tightly. Yoongi after a second grabbed Jimin and hugged him tight as well.

"I'm sorry you have to go through that. Did I ever make you feel like that?" He whispers as he breaks the hug to look at Yoongi who was tearing up because of all of the memories that have just hit him all at once.

"Yeah." Was all he could say before he burst out into tears. Jimin couldn't help but to wipe the tears off of the boy's face as he started tearing up as well.

"I'm so sorry for anything and everything I have done to you." Jimin says as he hugs Yoongi tightly again. Surprised he let him and even more surprised when he hugged him back quickly and cried on his shoulder. 

After Yoongi finished crying he broke the hug to look at the mark he had made on Jimin's shirt. 

"I'm sorry for that." Yoongi says as he points to the mark. 

"It's fine. I'd much rather you be able to cry on my shoulder than not cry at all." He replies wiping the remaining tears off of Yoongi's face.

"Thanks for thinking about me and my feelings. It means a lot." He says.

"Well we are starting over right?" He asks.

"Of course." Yoongi says as he hugs Jimin again. Happy that they were able to start over.

This is the start of something new Yoongi thought.

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry this chapter took me SOOO LONG to finish. But better late than never. So, thank you guys for reading, if anybody is reading this, and I would appreciate if you guys would comment if my story is good or decent. If you guys could correct me that would also be great too! Anyways, i'll talk you guys in the next chapter. BYE. 👋.