Under Control - Sinrin

Endless Playlist Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB P.O.V.

 

« SinB, turn on your right! » - I heard Yuju’s voice through the small and discrete earphones hidden under my hair.

 

I complied - Yet all I could see was a crowd of people far from suspicious. I was here at the research of the Government Agent and I doubted she would be waiting for me in such a public area. 

 

« Oh Yuju is talking about that woman dancing like a possessed person. » - My other associate and best friend Eunha retorted in my earphones. 

 

« Well her hips don’t lie, do they.  SinB? » - Yuju raised the question.

 

« Why are you asking me that? » - I mumbled as I didn’t want people to think that I was talking to myself. Actually I bet they cared, I mean we were in a nightclub - a fancy one but the behaviors were pretty much the same. 

 

« Well you do have a better sight. » - Yuju’s tone was mocking me as if what she were the rationale one of us both. 

 

« You have the same view. » - I reminded her referring to the camera in my lens. 

 

« Yeah but you’re the one in control. I mean you could go closer » 

 

« Why would she do that? » - Eunha responded at my place. Yuju was weird anyway: there was no need to answer to her nonsense. « SinB, get close to the bar instead. I do think the agent will be there. » - Eunha added. 

 

« Don’t do that SinB, Eunha only wants you to drink to ease her own craving. It is her , you know it is like satisfying your fantasy when watching po… »

 

« Shut up Yuju » - Eunha cut her. 

 

I wasn’t listening anymore anyway as I had spotted a woman at the bar scanning the room. She was wearing a black dress.

 

« A y one » - Yuju shamelessly commented and she might have said out loud my thoughts. she then added: « SinB stop drooling. » 

 

This time, Eunha joined her as she giggled to her remark. As much as I don’t want to admit it, the woman had an aura - seductive and kinda dangerous. 

 

« We know she’s your type but she might also be the government agent so hurry up before she alleges that we are an incompetent team.» 

I took a deep breath as I approached the blonde woman siping on her mojito. I remembered the protocol. I had to catch a certain black wristband with a blue diamond on it. I looked down at her wrist. 

 

« That’s our agent. » - Yuju confirmed before adding: « Plus, I don’t see any tattoo on her back. »

 

« Wait you saw her back?! » - Eunha asked her. 

 

« Well that’s the first thing you should look for. The Dragon mafia has agents with tattoos on their back. For this reason, a Dragon agent wouldn’t wear such backless dress in the first place. » 

 

« Fair enough » - Eunha reacted. 

 

I took the seat next to her and her eyes landed on me. I turned my head towards her and my eyes met hers. For a moment I forgot all my surrounding: it was only the two of us. Then, Yuju reminded me of her existence. 

 

« Oh gosh she is literally devouring you with her eyes. Your single life might end up after tonight SinB. You might even got pregnant just like I just did. » 

 

« What the fudge Yuju! » - Eunha cried out and I thought for a second that I just got deaf. Well I might have because the girl was waving her hand towards my face. 

 

« Oh sorry you were saying? » - I blurted out to her no … actually I vomited those words as if I just wanted to fill the awkward air. 

 

« SinB remind me to give you some courses about how to flirt. You’re a mess. » - Yuju filled my ears and I had trouble focusing. I do think Eunha pinched her because a peaceful silence followed. 

 

« I asked you if you were okay. Anyway I am Yerin. »

 

« Oh yeah … I’m SinB. Should we find a better place for you-know-what. » 

 

« You-know-what … really SinB? » - Yuju couldn’t help but interfere. « That’s ambiguous. »

 

Her comment made me blush and now I guess that  I really looked ambiguous. 

 

« Not sure what you were really referring to but that sounds great. However first let’s enjoy this fancy club - expensive as hell» - Yerin had those malicious eyes … I don’t know how to describe them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter