Frustrated

Frustrated

 

 

Love can sometime be confusing

~

Donghyun confused, why does he feels this way. This is like the 40th or more times he watch Jeongmin UCC on Youtube. He keep on clicking the replay button.

 

‘Hello Im Jeongmin, bye~’

 

He frowns. That voice, those lips, that smile. Everything seems to make him upset. ‘Ugh!’ he groan and push his laptop away. He walks to the kitchen to seek for something to calm him down. But instead, he saw him.

 

The boy that was on his laptop earlier, smiling at him just like in the video. ‘Ah, hyung~!’ The younger boy waved at him with one of his hands still holding his pan, cooking something, a pancake maybe. The leader slowly approaches him, peeping through the younger’s shoulder. Like he was guessing..

 

‘Pancakes?’ He asks the younger and he replies him with a simple nod. ‘Im hungry~’ he said softly, ‘and no one wanna feed me..’ he whine softly forming a pout on his lips as he continue to cook.

 

‘Ugh, that pout..’ the leader growl softly, almost like a whisper, he turn to the fridge and pulls out the milk. ‘But Jeongmin, its like 6pm.. Shouldn’t you go making something.. dinner-like or something?’ he ask the boy as he pour his milks on his cup.

 

‘Like I said, no one wanna feed me!’ he whine again, glaring up at the leader as he drinks up his milk. The younger slowly walk near him and grab his cup, drinking the rest of the milk with a mischievous smile.

 

That smile

 

He puts the cup down and the milks on his lips before heading off to his frying pan. The elder gulps. He feels something when he stares at the younger’s lips especially when he the milk away. ‘y-Yah!! Why do you have to finish up my drinks?’ the elder nag as he stomps closer to the younger.

 

‘Because I want to~’ Jeongmin answer simply, sticking out his tongue. ‘tsk this kid..’ Donghyun pinch his nose and turn off the stove.

 

‘Yah! Im still cooking!’ the younger tries to push the leader away but guess his small body couldn’t help much fighting against the bigger leader. ‘its already cooked! You almost burnt it up’ the leader simply teases the small figure. ‘but, that makes it all crispy and I like it that way!’ the other reply, making the leader slightly smirking, seeing the younger slowly form a small visible pout on his lips. ‘Cute’ he whisper softly.

 

The word makes the younger scrunches his face ‘what is so cute hyung?’ he frowns as the leader start to laugh out loud seeing his face. ‘nothing is~’ the leader reply with an annoying tone, making the younger push the leader away and stomp his way to the lounge room bringing his pancakes and a bottle of maple syrup.

 

He was too busy being angry to realize that the leader manage to approach him, by hugging his waist, making him startled and spill the maple syrup all over both of them. ‘Aish hyung..’ he hiss and push his hyung away. ‘Look, Im all sticky because of you’ he frowns again. ‘well its you’re fault to make me all frustrated..’ the leader reply, giving him a sly smile.

 

‘ugh, you watch the UCC again?’ Jeongmin groans softly, pinching the leader’s nose playfully with his sticky hands. ‘Why should you watch it if it makes you all frustrated and stuff?’ he whine, slightly pouting. The leader quickly holds the younger hands, preventing him to move away, swiftly the sweet liquid drooling on the younger’s arm, making the younger slowly turns red, ‘Because I couldn’t stop’ he answer with a low deep voice the younger found y. 'Make sure next time I'll be on your UCC, so it would be less frustrating' he growls softly pinning the mini min down the counter.

 

And thanks god the rest of the member is out on their schedule~

 

~

 

Please comment! Thank you for reading~