Day 11

30 days of bliss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 12, 2014

The morning was spent with SinB and me moving boxes and big furniture up to the second story where our bedroom resided. She insisted we stay in the same bedroom even though I didn't want to impose. To be honest, it was very embarrassing knowing we would be sharing a room. During the work, we would exchange small and short kisses and grazes. It was pleasant, even small instances like those. We had asked the girls to drop by to help, and while they all agreed, they had schedules that would take up the morning. SinB and I were in the process of moving my dresser upstairs–I really found it unnecessary, but she insisted, claiming hers was too small for two people. 

"!" SinB yelled at the dresser that was fighting against her. Even with my help, she was struggling, it was kind of cute watching it all unfold. While I began laughing, SinB simply glared at me. 

"I'm doing this for you." That made my laugh harder to control.

"I-I know!" She rolled her eyes.

"Just finish up your laughing fit so you don't hurt yourself." Love filled my heart upon hearing SinB's concern. Our relationship really had moved fast, ten days, and we were already living together. Go through all the phases as quickly as possible, so we could make the most of it. It made sense to me, so I didn't mind it. Memories of the week had come flooding back. We had been through so much, meeting for the first time, our first date, our first weekiversary. There were struggles too, but they were all worth it because at the end of each battle was SinB. 

"Are you done staring?"

"W-what?" I didn't even realize I was.

"The way you're looking at me is making me uncomfortable." The encounter almost made me miss the pink that was covering my lover's face. I turned away, holding onto one side of the dresser. 

"Are you ready?" 

"Yeah," as soon as she picked up her side of the dresser, the doorbell rang, and an instantaneous groan made its way out of SinB's lips. We set down the furniture as I made my way towards the door, opening it. Two of the four girls ran inside–Eunha and Yuju–while the other two followed calmly.

"Thank you for coming to help."

"Of course," Sowon smiled, "It's our pleasure."

"This place is massive!" Yuju was in awe of the place, Umji simply laughed at her.

"You've been here before, Yuju eonnie" She spoke.

"Yeah, but not with Yerin eonnie living here! I gotta recreate when I first saw the place." 

"You're so strange

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter