Are You Okay?

What You Didn't Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at Dorm

I just watch the movie half hearted after I found out from Jihyo about the surprise VLive Jeongyeon unnie initiate.

To be honest it's quite surprised because I know she's not the type that love to use any medium of media social personally and she's not confidence doing it all alone.

Just count how many VLive she initiate, and selfie she posted compared to other members. She's happy seeing others happiness and it's enough for her. That's what I know about. She's really cares and love us as her members. To her, we are her precious people in her life, put aside her family.

 

That's what makes me have a crush on her when we debuted. In fact I think since we compete in 16 program. I do attracted to her. She's the type that really looks like a dork and laughing in front of others but when she's alone, she's soft, attentive and a lil bit serious when she's spoke.

There's a lot of her charms that I can't believe I will finished explain about it. Too many.

Until I can't hold myself, take the first step and kiss her that night. 

I never thought I'll fall in love with girls. In fact I didn't know I'm swing that way. It's all because of her. 

My heart keeps fluttering with her concern and her action that effortlessly spread love and care to all people around her.

 

I still figure why we're drifting apart. I miss her actually.

But I can't bring myself to discuss this matter face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter