RING SHOPPING

STILL WITH YOU
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun pov

 

Today is my free day the only schedule I have is the the press conference in the evening. So today I plan to head down to Tiffany and Co to find the engagement / promise ring .  Since Hera was a warrior last time, I know she isn't a fan of too much bling on jewelry so I decided to find a simple but unique ring for us. This pair of rings caught my eyes it is a rose gold color and I could place out initials on the ring and when both ring combines it becomes our initials. Without second thought I bought it.

 

 

 

The ring design is very discreet so it won't be so easy for people to find out they are actually couple rings . I can't wait to give this to Hera. Then after buying the rings, I went to a fried chicken place to buy lunch for both Hera and me, I'm staying in our house till our schedule later, I bought one original flavored and sweet soy sauce flavored chicken. 

 

———————— time skip ——————————

 

When I reached home , Hera walked straight to my hands holding the fried chicken, she didn't even meet my eyes to welcome me home, I frowned a little and ask if the chicken is more important or am I more important , she replied without hesitation "for now, it's chicken!" I frowned even harder and folded my arms and plopped on the sofa , I cannot believe that I just lost to a chicken.

 

 

Hera pov

 

I was really hungry when baekhyun oppa came hom

Please log in to read the full chapter