slippin away

Slippin away

I know lately its been hard for us we dont spend as much time as before. But please let's try to make this work, i can't stop feeling like your slipping away. Lately i realize that without you i can't live another day.

Do you really wanna part ways, please just hear me out i can't let you slip away. Baby the time we've been together have made my life worth it i love you with my all. I know i should've treated you better. I should've known from the start, I would've done everything to make you happy.

Work got in the way and well i got lost with work. I'm sorry i didnt contact you, i really want to make this work. I want to have you by my side always. Im here at your door knocking and i know you are there, you refuse to answer.

I sat down began talking to the door, apologizing for everything.

'Baby everything i want to change in order to be together with you, i am going to be home within normal work hours and spend it all with you, you can call me anytime. I am not cheating it was all work so baby dont worry about that. I will sit here untill midnight and wait if you have really decided to not be with me than this door wont open.'

*falls asleep at 8pm*

i set an alarm for 11:50pm i woke up, I was in your house with you in bed i felt you in my arms. I sat up i startled you but you were still sleeping. I kissed your lips i kissed your neck i kissed you chest you woke up smiling.

"I heard it all, better be serious i can't take you ignoreing me!"

'anything for you baby!'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------i LAUGE well

I couldn't stop smiling after re reading this i wrote it along time ago....Hope it put smiles on your face too!.....comments are loved......k bye (: