Yoongi 3

kpop fantasy world

Yoongi sat next to Kookie boy and asked him: "hey boy why do you even think you could make some impression on that singer?"

Kookie boy seemed to not understand who he was talking to but when he looked around and saw no one else he got mad: " And why is that even your business old man?!"

Ok, Yoongi was wearing a cape because of his ears, but he was pretty sure he didn't look old in it. "You are wery brave with other people boy. Shouldn't you be more coy with strangers?"

Kookie smiled and asked about his opinion then. "It is very obvious that she likes my best friend Jin, don't you see how she follows him? And besides you are just a little boy with no special looks and I doubt you have even a job." This seemed to anger Kook even more: "You don't know anything about me so why care? So please leave me alone already!" But Yoongi was too bored to do that. "So what do you say if I buy you one drink? Maby I don't think you are that boring as IU singer sees you." This seemed to confuse Kook but he just got up and tried to leave Yoongi alone. This made him angry. He got up too and grabbed his hand: "Hey, where are you going in the middle of conversation?" "It is none of youre business leave me alone and don't touch me!" Kook looked very angry now. But Yoongi didn't let go. They fired thunders at each other with eyes for a while and then Kook freed himself, shoved Yoongi aside and left the bar. All that made Yoongi so mad he had to take a walk. He also walked out of the bar. Yoongi just went stright by his nose, but when he calmed down a little bit, he realised that he was lost. Just when he wanted to turn around he saw something he came for with Jin to this town. It was a mechanics shop. Too sad it was closed already. But now he was happy again and he knew that he would be back here.

He was saved by Jin who found him and together with Hyojong they went home.