Chapter Three - God Minhyun

Kitten And Penguin

Hyunjin woke up, yawning as she looked around the unfamiliar place. She checked herself, she was back to being a cute kitten.

 

Hyunjin sighed. She knows that this isn't the zoo. She must have been at her owner's house now.. Well, by the looks of it, yes.

 

"Hyunjin.. My kitten.. What were you up to? I have been looking for you for ages!"

 

Yup, definitely her owner. Hyunjin looked towards where the voice's were coming from.

 

There she saw her creepy as owner, smirking at her devilishly.....

 

God Minhyun's Side

 

"Sigh......... I don't get society nowadays." Minhyun sighed deeply as he sent shooting stars to earth, on the day and time that Hyunjin and Chuu were kissing.

 

Yup, Minhyun was the one who created and made the stars fall down.

 

"Like, animals have feelings for a completely different species.."

 

"I feel so bad for Hyun Hyun. Should I just tell God Jihyo-"

 

"Hwang Minhyun....... You idiot." God Jisoos came in through Minhyun's castle in heaven.

 

"Good morning to you too."

 

"You should definitely tell God Jihyo this. Look at poor Hyunjinie! She's getting whacked down there by her disgusting owner! Tell her as soon as possible." Jisoo exclaimed, showing Minhyun poor Hyunjin who's getting beaten up by her owner.

 

"NOOo! My aeong!" Minhyun cried.

 

"sTawp crying and get yourself together. YOU. NEED. TO. TELL. GOD. JIHYO-"

 

"No need Jisoo. I already know." Suddenly, the God Jihyo spoke.

 

"oHhh good day." Jisoo bowed.

 

"Minhyun." Jihyo called out.

 

"Hmmm.....?" Minhyun slowly looked up, his face a mess from crying.

 

Jihyo slapped him.

 

"I swear to myself, get yourself together. If you want something then aSK. I know you take like over a year to ask about something. That's bad Hwang." Jihyo boomed, making some furniture shake.

 

"Well..... Okay here's the thing. I was on earth for awhile right? But then one day I decided to visit the zoo, to see my fellow homies and how they're doing! Seongwoo is doing fine by the way which is good. Anyways! I suddenly found a little kitten that was playing around with a penguin. Oh how I could feel the love right then! So I decided to dress myself as a zookeeper and pick up aeongie, and made a promise with her so she could at least have a good time with her lover for one day because they were different species so they couldn't love like that!-"

 

Minhyun took a deep breath before continuing.

 

"And so they were being a cute couple and then suddenly they were being sjcajsbskshsgha and then I wanted them to be together because they are meant for each other so I'm trying to find ways on how to make them into humans again but the only way is to ask you! So, God Jihyo. Please make my ship come true again by turning them permanently into humans! I will do anything for this to happen-"

 

"sHush. Shut up. I understand Hwang. By te way, how's your children doing?" Jihyo suddenly asked.

 

"Hwang Hyunjin and Hwang Yeji? Yeahhh they dope." Minhyun replied.

 

"That's nice. Anyways, I get it. You want them to be together forever because they are meant for each other. And so I'll do just that! But the thing is..."

 

Minhyun raised an eyebrow as he then listened carefully to what Jihyo had to say next.

 

"It might take me a day to get my full powers to recharge so I can turn them into humans forever. So, not today unfortunately. But if you had told me like a day before or a week before I could've made this better and instead of aeongie going to that ing gross owner I could've let them live happily forever and-"

 

"Hold up. Hwang Minhyun... Love....? How is that possible? You're literally the worst at love." Jisoo interrupted Jihyo.

 

"Hey! Just because I haven't actually dated and just dated through text doesn't mean I'm bad at love! I'm just a very shy person..."

 

"Whatever... Did Eros do something to you?" Jihyo asked.

 

"Maybe.......... But that's not the point here. I actually felt their love." Minhyun exclaimed.

 

"Alright alright. Do one thing for me though." Jihyo said.

 

Minhyun once again was listening carefully.

 

"I want you to go down there today and have Hyunjin in a safe place. Away from the owner. I want you to buy an apartment for the newly couple coming soon and make sure Hyunjin is healed okay? Tell her about all the stuff in the world and how to do stuff. Also tell her that tomorrow you're gonna turn into a human, k? Now off you go shoo shoo."

 

"YES MA'AM!" Minhyun saluted as he disappeared.

 

Back On Planet Earth...

 

"Stop right there you evil fool!" Hyunjin heard someone as she was getting animal abused by her owner.

 

The owner looked around and seeing no one, continued to abuse poor aeongie.

 

"I told you to ing sTAWP." This time however, God Minhyun has came in human form, hypnotizing the owner to sleep.

 

"Oh my God Jihyo! Oh my god kimchi! Hyun Hyun!" Minhyun exclaimed as he immediately picked up the weak kitten.

 

"I am so sorry my child." Minhyun hugged the little kitten before rescuing her and out of the house.

 

"I will show you the world..." Minhyun randomly sang a whole new world from Aladdin.

 

"Anyways, aeongie. I will finally make your life easier by moving you to a big apartment where you and Chuu could live in together!" Minhyun exclaimed happily.

 

He then told Hyunjin many things about how to do stuff in the human world and things like that, before finally stepping inside her new apartment. It's not too big, it's not too small. It was just right for two people living in this apartment.

 

"Now let's see.... We need to heal you up right?" Minhyun said as he placed the wounded Hyunjin on top of a table.

 

Minhyun then used his holy magic to heal Hyunjin up completely. All the scars are now gone... Well almost.... Only one scar on her back remains but that's unfortunately all Minhyun could do right now.

 

"No, I am not Jesus if you're wondering.."

 

"Anyways and with that! You're all healed!" Minhyun smiled.

 

Minhyun realized the one scar on her back and sighed.

 

"Well... Almost healed... I don't have enough energy to fully heal you I guess. Don't worry. Someday I'll come back and heal you completely so don't you worry!"

 

"Ah wait! I forgot to tell you the most important thing!"

 

"Tomorrow you're gonna be turned back into a human! Yes yes.. But the amazing part is that you're gonna be turned into a human forever! So you're never a cute little kitten anymore and Chuu isn't a cute baby penguin no more!" Minhyun exclaimed, announcing this wonderful news to Hyunjin who was getting excited by jumping on the table.

 

"That's right! Excited right? Me too honestly.. Oh dear.. It's time for me to go up into heaven again... Don't mess this place up! Alright, goodnight Hyun Hyun and sleep tight....." Minhyun said as he made Hyunjin fall asleep as he was also now disappearing back to heaven....

 

Chuu's Side

 

"So... Where were you yesterday?" Sohye asked.

 

"I was a human yesterday along with Hyunjin! The little kitty." Chuu said, sighing as she already misses Hyunjin.

 

"You seem sad... Are you okay?" Mina then asked.

 

"No...... Hyunjin will never come back here and play with me anymore.... She went back to her original owner..."

 

Mina and Sohye waddled closer to Chuu as they penguin hugged her.

 

"It's okay.... At least for a day you got to spend time with her right?"

 

Chuu penguin nodded sadly.

 

"I'm gonna go to the corner where me and Hyunjin always cuddled in... Bye bye.." 

 

Mina and Sohye only looked towards the baby penguin waddling towards the corner and just stood there.. Doing nothing.

 

"She's really sad. I've never seen the sun be sad." Mina sighed.

 

"Yeah.. The literal sunshine is sad. That's really rare.." Sohye penguin pouted towards Chuu before swimming back into the water.

 

Mina sighed too as she waddled back into the water.....