Jealousy

Pass the test [ Two shots ]

Krystal is notice something since last week. Leetuek and Minho are over protecting over her. They even called her everyday just to ask if anyone disturb her. Usually they became like that if someone try to get closer to her but she doesn't know who's the person since there's no guy called or text her other than her bestfriends. "Don't change the channel!" she shout at Suzy who sometimes stay to f(x)'s dorm. "I know your boyfriend is perfoming now." Suzy tease Krystal who fan of Infinite. "Who is he? Since when I'm dating one of them?" Krystal laugh sarcastically. "How could you say that Myungsoo is not your boyfriend?" Suzy act like she's shock. 

"Yeah-yeah! I like him, so?" Krystal rolled her eyes. "Tell him!" Krystal laugh at what Suzy said just now. "I'm not that crazy enough...Keep your mouth shut. I'm watching them." Suzy laugh and push her lightly just to makes her mad. Krystal put her left arm on Suzy's shoulder and tap it. "Maybe you're stronger than me but don't ever think that I'm going to give up." Krystal smile as big as she can. Suzy smirk

 

 

 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo,Sunbae!" Myungsoo greet Krystal. She turns around and kinds shocked when she saw Myungsoo and his sweet smile. "Anyeonghaseyo, Oppa." she said nervously but try not to show it. "It's been a while since we didn't meet up. How are you?" she walks a few step away to the couch and he follows her to hear her answer. "I'm great. How about you?" he nodded and sit on the couch but still next to her. "Great but tiring. Tight schedule, you know." Krystal chukle. "We choose to be an idol and yeah...we have to do it even though it's tiring. But, you also need to take care of yourself." she leaning to the wall. Myungsoo pulls her and let her sit next to her but not too close. 

"Take care of myself but what about you? Faint front of public twice." he looks at her. "I'm anemic. So, it's nothing new." "But not an excuse not to take care of yourself." Krystal feels awkward and weird how caring he is to her but she also love it at the same time. "Why are you so caring to me?" she leans back and looks at him. "I think you know." she frown. "I think you still don't get it....I like you. Maybe inlove?" Krystal laugh just not to get awkward of it. "What? But...how? You like someone with curly hair and inoccent look. I thought it's Gyuri unnie."

"Remember when the first time we met? You have your curly hair and innocent look with those school uniform." she smile at him. "I think you should go. You have to record Music Core after this." they stare to each other for a while then he walks away but turns back and tap her head. Krystal bit her lower lip, not to smile but blushing and Myungsoo walks in embarassment. 

 

 

 

 

Sungjong almost scream and want to closed the door after he saw Amber and Krystal stand infront of their dorm. But it's too late, Amber already walks in and Sungjong can't stop her because she's more older than him. "He's death" Sungjong said as he straching his head. Krystal walks behind Amber and had her head down because of sleepy then Amber pull her closer and cover her eyes. "Ah! What?!" Krystal push her hand and looks in front. "Oh! Anyeong!" she said and sit next to Sungyeol. She felt hurt at what she just saw but still pretend like nothing happen. She lay her head on Sungyeol's shoulder. He looks at Myungsoo and smile awkwardly at him. "Yah! What are you doing?" " I'm sleepy! Amber forced me tu come here"

Myungsoo excuse himself to the toilet and take his phone out. He try to called Krystal but she didn't even pick it up. He try for the fifth time but she still didn't pick it up. Let's talk he send a text to Krystal. Then, he punch the wall as hard as he can. And there is Krystal who want to pick her phone up but she's too lazy. She walks to the kitchen to grab some drink because the boys are also lazy walk to the kitchen. When she about to open the refrigerator, she heard a loud sound from the toilet and she walks near it and she jumps a bit when Myungsoo walks out from there.

"Why didn't you answer my call?" he looks at her,frowning. She takes her BB from her pocket and looks at it. "Sorry! I didn't know it's you. I-I just so lazy to pick it up. What do you want to talk-" before she could finished her words, she blood at his hand. "What are you doing inside there?" she takes his hand to the sink and wash it. He pull his hand and embrace her. "Let me explain. Naeun come to ask how to use iPhone. So, I teach her how. That's all." Krystal pulls away and smile. "You guys just sit together and play with your phone. Not kissing. Why do you need to explain? We're not in relationship." he bite his lower lip. "You know why." she chuckle "Okay! I admit, I jealous when you with her." "Who are you to jealous?" both of them laugh."You walks in first." Krystal nodded and just listen to what he told. 

 

 

 

 

 

Krystal is walking towards to the Han River and she found so many people gather around something. Oppa, I think I should go home because there's so many people here. I'm scared if they found out. Krystal send him a text and about to walks away but she heard his voice calling for her from behind. She looks behind and saw him running to her and all the people that not far away from there just watch him. "Oppa! I think they're your fans! I need to go!" she whisper to him and push him lightly to stay away from her. 

Instead of stay away, he pulls her for a hug and all of his fans was too shock. She try to push him but he hugged her too tight. "I don't care what they think because all I want is you. If they're really my fans, they'll support us instead of hating you. If they hate you, I'll love you even more!" he said loudly just to make they heard him. Krystal blush a bit but she still scared of it. "We also have feelings and I love you Jung SooJung!" she starts to tearing up. "I don't know whether I should say yes or not but I can't let this oppurtunity go. And I'll say yes?" he pulls away and kissed her forehead. "Do you heard what she just said?! Did you?!" he pulled her wrist and ran away from there because the fans are filming them.

Myungsoo is laughing and Krystal had her poker face.  "Are you playing with my heart?" she ask and still in poker face. He still laughing anf hugged her. "No! I just want they know how much I crazy about you." "By running away like nothing happen?" he nodded. She push him and walks away but he grib her wrist. "I really really love you! Like I said, I don't care about the others.

 

 

 

 

 

"We try to make the scandal clear but we can't because he said everything out loud. I've called your family, they said that they're happy if you happy and it's okay if you date him just for this time." Lee SooMan said to Krystal. "Thank you so much!" she bowed to him and he stop her. "You're really special to SM since they found you 13 years ago. You're the one that SM really want and we know that you can handle all these things positively. You have so many people that love you here. Remember that!" she smile and hugged him. While at Woolim, they also okay with Myungsoo's scandal because it also can help through their popularity but in more positive if he can handle those things. The boys are happy for him and ready to help him through all those things. 

 

 

 

 

Krystal is sitting on the table and put her hand around Myungsoo neck who stand in front of her and put his hand around her waist. " It's been 2 months and everything is alright now." she smile and give a peck on his lips. He stared at her and smile. "Don't kissed in front of me underage girl!" Jessica said as she come to them with Taecyeon. "Who told you to watch us?" Jessica pinch Krystal's cheek and makes Myungsoo to laugh. "Do that again. I want to record it and send it to Junho and Chansung. They'll be more jealous." Taecyeon said as he takes out his phone. Jessica punch him on his chest lightly. "You stupid!" "Ow! You're so violent baby~" 

" What are you guys doing here? Ruined my moment you know!" she pulled Myungsoo even more closer. "Yah! You can kissed at this age then when you reach your adult age, you can make out. Hehe!" Jessica smile proudly. "So, you have done it with Taecyeon oppa before?" Krystal asked excitedly makes Myungsoo looks at her. "Who said? We don't!" "Yes we had done it before." Jessica and Taecyeon said at the same time. "Going to tell daddy! You also know that daddy wouldn't like it" Krystal get down from the table and pull Myungsoo with her but Jessica stop her and try to chase because she ran away really fast. 

"Violent sisters. Ice and Ice meet, it'll never be melt." Taecyeon shook his head and Myungsoo agree with her. "How can you makes ice melts when you also an ice?" He frown and asked Myungsoo. "Hyung!" Taecyeon laugh at him.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading & sorry if disappointed :)

I'm writing new one shot - >  Help Me !!