Days without stress

Pass the test [ Two shots ]

tumblr_m05pji8AG51qgm181o2_500.png

Myungsoo is laying on the floor thinking why is he really desperate to get closer with her. Sungyeol just ignored him and enjoy himself on the other side. And there's come Woohyun, step on his right leg. " Opps! I really mean it! " Myungsoo glare at him. " Seriously! Can you just stop thinking of her only for one day? You looks like a psycho you know! " Woohyun sit next to him.

" I can't okay. I can't ! " he flip his body and lay on his stomach. " Argh! Sunggyu hyung cruel ! " he cover his ears because of Sunjong girlish voice. "Argh! Yah! " Sunjong suddenly sit on his . " We're close to f(x) why you need to be so worried? " as Sungjong get off from his . " Yes, we close to f(x) but who I'm awkward with?" he sit up and looks at s.

" Do you love me? "the leader ask. " Do you love me hyung? " " Yes! I love you " he nodded. " Then, I love you too." the others look at them because of their weird conversation. " If you really love me, do what I told you" Sunggyu pattted Myungsoo's shoulder.

 

 

" It's not easy man. There's so many people that you have to face. " Amber makes herself comfortable sitting on the floor of Infinite's dorm. He frown. " 7 days of dying and the other days just like normal but not as stress as those 7 days. " Luna gives him a bitter smile. He really doesn't get it. " You really want to do it? " he bit his lower lip and nodded to Amber. 

" Be ready from today and be strong starts from tomorrow " Luna gives him a warning and he just sigh.

 

 

 

 

Day 1

b_043.jpg

He force to wake up because his phone keep ringing. He grab his phone and walks to the living room so he didn't disturb the other members that still sleeping. He lays on the floor. " Hello? " 

" You're Kim Myungsoo? " he yawn. He didn't even remember what Luna told him. All he know is someone with a deep voice call him early in the morning.

" Yes. May I know who are you? " he close his eyes, still want to sleep. " Jung Yunho. Uknow Yunho. " he sit up quickly. " Sorry. I don't know. What can I help you? "

" I heard that you like my sister. Soojung. Is it true? " The war finally begin.

" If it's true. I'm warning you, you'll live in hell if you try to play with her. I'm serious. You passed with me because I think I can trust you. 6 more to go." Yunho hangs up and Myungsoo is no more sleepy. 

Is this a test or what? He really protective over her and 6 more to go? Those 6 days? Oh God! If the first one already scary what about the others.

" What are you doing this early? " Myungsoo stop his daydream after he heard Dongwoo's voice. " I just got a phone call and I don't know from who." he answered and Dongwoo goes back to his room.

 

 

 

 

 

Day 2

a-cha+leeteuk_large.jpg

" Anyeonghaseyo sunbae! " the Infinite boys greet Leetuek and he's doing the same thing. They meet Leetuek is for advice in reality show and Leeteuk is ready to give some advice to them since less than 1 year he's going to military. " I want to be part of Boom Academy! " the magnae speak out loud makes Leetuek to crack up. Sungyeol slap on Sunjong's arm lightly. 

They takes a break for a while and Leetuek volunteer himself to buy some food but the boys disagree. " I don't want to be alone. Maybe you, Myungsoo, can stay with me?"  "Yeh..Yeh! He'll stay with hyung!" Woohyung ran away. The others walk away as fast as they can. It's really awkward for Myungsoo. He doesn't know what to say. "What will you do if Soojung is sick?" Leeteuk who's busy with his phone for a second before suddenly ask Myungsoo who is really blank that time.

"Make a phone call with her and told her to eat medicine and take more rest or I'll go to her house to visit her....I also going to bring her some fruits that can help her to get well." he answer nervously. "Just that?" Myungsoo takes a look at Leetuek's serious face. "Cheer her up?" Leeteuk nodded. "Yunho approve you but you think I will?" Leetuek glare at him. "I don't know. It's up to you." Myungsoo try to sound calm. " Too nervous,huh?" Leetuek smirk.

"We're back!" 

" If the next person approve you, then I will also do the same thing." he whisper.

 

 

 

 

 

Day 3

20110602_kimheechul_1.jpg

"Sulli is my sister and her member just like her family so, Soojung also my little sister. I think Luna have been told you about 7 days right? I wonder how was you past 2 days." Heechul called Myungsoo when he's about to have their concert. "Honestly, it was excatly the same as Luna told me. I'm...I'm dying of scared." he can heard Heechul evil laugh on the other side. "Soojung never knew about this. She doesn't know that we're really protective over her. All she know is we'll ignored her because she's type that not talk much and she scared if she makes the atmospare awkward."

"She maybe looks mature but she's scared of the cruel world. She need someone to stay by her side so she didn't feels alone and more safe. She act like a magnae if you know her well. Krystal is too shy infront of people. I don't know you yet but from what Kibum have told me, you're a nice person and a good choice for Krystal. I trust Key!" Heechul added.

"Thank you?" he managed to talk after Heechul give his speech to him. "Don't you ever hurt her. You must thank me because now I'm in military if not you going to lose your charming face if you did it to her. Before I hung up, warn your other members. If they want to have a realtionship with the others girl in SM Family, face me first. Bye!" before Myungsoo could said goobye to him, Heechul already hangs up first.

"Myungsoo-ah! We're going to start in 5 minutes!" he quickly put his phone on his bag and ran out from the waiting room.

 

 

 

 

 

Day 4

kim_jonghyun_by_linh7x-d32ed3r.png

Myungsoo is wearing a mask and sunglasses to cover himself from being known by the fans because he's watching f(x)'s performance in the audiance place. When he about to walk out from the place, someone patted his shoulder and it makes him stop. "Looks like I've been caught you." it's Shinee Bling-bling Jonghyun. "Sunbaenim" Myungsoo said in nervous. "Let's talk to other place. I also didn't want to get caught" They walked to some more private place.

" You're pretty good at covering. Using beanie, hoodie, mask and sunglasses...Watching Krystal,huh?" Myungsoo's eyes got bigger. He's being caught for the second time. "Don't be so nervous. I'm not going to kill you. Actually, the whole people on my company knew that you like Krystal except her and I'm here to watch over her just like her older sister told me." Jonghyun smile at him. Makes he calm a bit but also scared because the whole people in SM knows about it. 

"Just want to give you some advice....Soojung is type that not talk much, loves to eat, blankly, stubborn and spoiled. Remember, don't disturbt her when she's not in mood or makes her to speak up. If you want to buy her a present, makes sure it's cheap but also good to use. If you buy her something that expensive, she'll mad at you because she didn't like when someone spend too much money on her." Jonghyun crossed his arms.

"What type of present she like?" Myungsoo ask and it makes Jonghyun to smirk. "Something not girlish but also not boyyish. Perfume or hats but she'll takes everything that people give her." Myungsoo nodded his head. "I'm not allowed to tell you this but don't give up especially on the sixth day of the test. Most of all people give up after that day." Myungsoo frown in worried. "You're not that scary as I thought." He laugh in nervous. "Do I look that scary? Haha! I'm sure, the last day of this, you'll be more comfortable." Jonghyun side hug in friendly way with him and walks away. 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 5

SHINee_Key_10012011040157.jpg

" Nam Woohyun, please make me some drink. I'm thirsty! " Key nag to Woohyun in Infinite's dorm. "Aish! I'm not even done with my night cream." Woohyun mumble to himself. "I heard you!" Dongwoo just laugh at those two. "By the way, where's Myungsoo?" Key asked to Hoya. "He's went to Apink's dorm for a while." Key nodded and act like normal but inside, he want to punch him. "I want to call someone." he went outside.

"What are you doing there?.....Are you try to play with Krystal?......So, Sungjong also with you there....Who do you really want, Krystal or Naeun?" Key hang up on Myungsoo. He laugh because he can hear Myungsoo's nervous and scared voice. 'You're stupid if you try to play with Krystal. There's so many people in SM going to attack you.' he send a text to Myungsoo.

 

"Just hang out here for a while.....No, I really like her. I'm here with Sungjong not the only guy here.....Krys-" he sigh. He told Sunjong and Apink that he want to go back to his dorm and he also can see that Naeun not really happy. But, why do he need to care? She's not the one that he like. Then, he read a text from Key. "I'm not feeling well." "Do you need some water?" Naeun ask. "No thanks. I'll get it in my dorm." he walks away.

Why you so stupid Myungsoo? What if he didn't want you to be with her?

 

Key glare at him right after he walks in. "Can I talk to you for a minute?" Key asked and he nodded. He bring him outside. "What do you think you're doing?" Myungsoo shakes his head. "I'm not doing more than friends with them. I just going there with Sunjong. That's all and I really-really like Krystal. I'm not lying!" . Key looks dissapointed. "You must thank God because it's the fifth day and it's me today but if not, I'm not sure if you're still alive or not by the next person. Please, if you really want to be with Krystal, don't do such thing as this again. She's really sensetive" Myungsoo feels bad and he put his head down. "Let's go inside. Please beware of tommorrow."

 

 

 

 

 

Day 6

tumblr_m0ai2sGo6C1rqyjrpo1_500.jpg

Minho is watching over Myungsoo from far. Somehow, he's jealous of his charisma and his y eyes while he got this big and round eyes just like Keroro. He clap his hand right after Infinite done their performance. He walks to the backstage and approach them. "It was awesome guys!" the Infinite members kinda shocked when they saw Minho. They smile at him and they thank him. "Actually I'm here to meet Myungsoo. Can I?" he said and Myungsoo knows it. He's scared because Jonghyun and Key said the sixth day going to be more scarier. But from what he see, Minho is not type that scary. Minho is someone that really friendly to everyone. He try to relax and wait what happen next. "Sure but we have another schedule in 30 minutes." Sunggyu said as the leader. Minho smile "It won't take long. Just a few chit chat." He put his hand around Myungsoo's shoulder and walk together far from there. A place where people can't find them nor hear any conversation between them. 

 

"I've got a report that said you going to Apink's dorm. Even though you with Sunjong that time, it still wrong. Even Shinee never been to Snsd or f(x)'s dorm before except with our CEO. If you really want Krystal to be yours, do not let her know that you're going to other girl's dorm. She hates it. And when she already yours, surely she going to spilts with you. " he said calmly and Myungsoo still wonder how can he scarier just like the others said. He can see how calm when he's talking and his sweet friendly smile. But it just for a second. Minho grab his shirt collar and push him to the wall. 

"For some reasons I can tell her that I love her more than everything. I don't know why Heechul hyung accept you to be with Krystal. Do you know how hard Yunho hyung try to be friend with her who hardly talking to everyone? Do you know that Leeteuk hyung had to make himself embarrass by purpose to her just to get her attention but instead get close to her, she got more scared of him and ignored him? Heechul hyung the guy who the whole SM scared to be friends with before and Krystal prefer stay silent than be friend with him and he finally get close to her when he be friends with Sulli." Minho takes his breath and continue talking.

" And how I try to get close to her by throw my shy side just like you. I have to face Leetuek hyung, Heechul hyung, Yunho hyung and Jessica noona. Your test is more easy than me. I don't want to talk much just want to warn you." he push him more harder "You hurt her you'll live with Yunho hyung in the hell and die in hell by my hand. One drop of tear, one step closer to hell." Minho let his hand off his collar harshly. Minho walks away but turn back and help him to fix his collar back. "Remember!" Minho whisper.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" Sungyeol ask him. He shakes his head. "Why are you shaking and pale?" Dongwoo touch his forehead. "You got a call from Yesung hyung. He said he want to meet you tommorrow at xxx cafe around 10 am. Wait, I notice something. You looks stress this week. What's up with you?" Sunggyu also asking him but nothing change. Myungsoo did not answer any of them. 

 

 

 

 

Day 7 

tumblr_m0bm9048Mj1qbjrdfo1_500.jpg

"Did not expect you come early." Yesung take a sit across Myungsoo. "I prefer waiting than makes people wait for me." Yesung nodded and smile at him. Myungsoo bit his lower lip, looks down and sigh. "Relax man! I'm not going to punch you nor scold you. I'm here just want to give some advice and a request from you." Myungsoo looks at him and give a small smile. "Okay! Let's forget about yesterday because I know that you're scared...err...do you have Soojung's number?" "Yeah but I never called her." 

"Good because right now, Leetuek hyung and Minho really protective over her now and Soojung knows someone want to get close to when when they act like that. Surely she going to suspect you. So, it's more easy if you try to make a plan." Myungsoo nodded and ready to hear more. "What about you ask her members to help you like makes her go out and pretend like you and her accidentally meet her or maybe meet her and ask her immediately." Myungsoo laugh awkwardly when Yesung said the last sentences. "I'm type that hardly talk and shy." Yesung sigh and take sip of drink that Myungsoo order for him earlier. 

"If you keep acting like that, how can you get her?" Myungsoo is agree with him. He close his eyes and open it slowly. "What should I do then?" Yesung laugh because he like when someone ask him what they should do. "Up to you but I want a request." Yesung smile and he's frown. "You going to perform at Music Core in 1 week and Krystal is going to be the special MC that time, I want you to meet her up. Hey! Thanks to me for telling you earlier." Myungsoo smirk. "Sure hyung!" "By the way, how do you know my taste? I love this drink!" both of them laugh. 

 

 

 

 

After 3 days

tumblr_lsajvc552m1r2siyxo1_500.jpgff283_kwanghee-zea-bi-tom-khi-dang-hon-m2z9k7r5.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBPwLTsDvbWx1n2KRQNeG

Infinite is in their waiting room then Kwanghee come in to greet everyone in there. "Anyeong! Everyone!" the infinite member greet him back and they really want to know how can this guy not even ever stress. He's really hyperactive. "Yah! Kim Myungsoo, let's take a walk for a while." Myungsoo nodded and follow him. When they about to go far from the waiting room, Cheondung come to join them. "Yo! Wassup!" Myungsoo just smirk while Kwanghee kind of dislike how Cheondung greet them. "We're Korean. Speak Korean!" Cheondung just nodded his head and they starts walking again.

"I heard that you like Krystal. How was your test?" Cheondung starts the conversation. Myungsoo looks at him like You know? "You know what, I also have been on the test but I give up after the second day. Starts from there, I'm scared of Leetuek hyung." Kwanghee said. "While me, I give up when it's Heechul hyung turn. I'm scared to death. He almost punch my face but he immediately walks away." Cheondung said as his face express how scared he is even just  remember it back.

" I'm done all those 7 days and I'll never give up." He put his hand around Cheondung's shoulder. "You're brave man!" they laugh and keep talking about the 7 days until Myungsoo notice someone is watching over him and it is CNU. "He also like Krystal. He confess his love on a tv show. But, I don't know if he attend to feel the days." Kwanghee whisper, just three of them hear. "I know but seem like he's jealous of you, L" Cheondung said. "No Way!" he laugh.

 

Don't give up! Hwaiting! 7 days of hell. Didn't dare to face Yunho Hyung. Keke!

 

 

010-2797-5588
 
"Who is this?" Myungsoo shows his phone to Kwanghee since he has so many number of artist in the industries."Arr....Err...Wait....I remember....Just....Yeah! It's Lee Jongsuk!" he said in a loud voice makes Cheondung cover his mouth because of embarrass."Sorry! But he also have been faced it! Haha! How many people that been their victim before. I really want to know it." Myungsoo laugh and ran from there because his manager called him. He's going to perform in 10 minutes.That night, Yesung text Myungsoo. Not to forget his request.
 
 
 
 
 
Hello ! Sorry for late update. I've put Taecsica tag because they will be a comeo for the next chaper. If there's wrong grammar, spelling and confusing story, I really sorry! I didn't read it back. I'm so lazy. So, can you wait for the next chapter for a little bit more a time? I'm almost done it.
I've lost one subscribers but it's okay :)