Guarding You Forever

Treasure

"Who would have thought my innocent-looking cousin got married first?"

The man who sat in front of him chuckled, he let his cousin long fingers comb through his dark hair. Every now and then, the delicate fingers fiddled the soft black strands in front of him so that they were styled according to his desire.

"It’s done!" the man who had been busy styling his hair for the past few minutes exclaimed, he walked around to the side of his cousin, "whoa Yesungie, you look so beautiful..."

A small giggle came from the thin lips of the man called 'Yesungie', "Thank you, but it is thanks to Heebongie hyung tampering too right?" he smiled.

The red-haired man by his side snorted, "of course! How can I stay still when I see that stupid Make-Up Artist dressing my beloved cousin like a clown! You are already pretty, no need a ton of makeup!”

Yesung laughed. It turns out it’s a blessing to have a cousin who is a famous fashion & make-up stylist.

"And she almost ruined your hair, it is so fortunate that I came here before she did any more damage," Heechul sighed while massaging his temples. He vowed to track down the person who claimed to be the beautician and blacklisted them from the Seoul Make-Up Artist community. He will also spread the identity of that bogus MUA to his colleagues. No one can mess with Kim Heechul's family!

"She is just trying out a new hairstyle, I think...?"

Yesung's innocent statement almost made his cousin choke, he almost nagged at the other man again if it wasn't for the commotion in the corridor outside Yesung’s room;

 

"Cho Kyuhyun! Be patient a little bit more! Only a few minutes left! Donghae! Help me restrain this kid! "

"Kyuhyun, seeing your future wife before the wedding ceremony can bring a bad luc- ... OUCH!"

"YAH CHO KYUHYUN! How dare you elbowing Donghae!! ”

“SHUT UP MONKEY! Let me see Yesungie for a moment! Just a little! You know, that witch didn't allow me to meet with Yesungie two months before the wedding! Imagine! Two months! Two months I can not meet my boyfriend and also my future wife!! "

 

The annoying wail of his cousin's future husband, the non-stop yelling, coupled with Yesung’s Make-Up Artist incident was enough to destroy the last wall of the feminine man's patience. Kim Heechul's desire to kill one or two people is inevitable.

With light steps, the man in a black formal suit walked out and found a man in a black tuxedo who was currently being held by two other men, one of them holding his stomach while grimacing in pain.

"Who are you calling 'witch’, hm?"

Kyuhyun gaped. Surprised.

Oh , it’s the witch himself!

All three of them instantly drenched in a cold sweat, their face paled. Who would have thought Yesung's ferocious cousin; Kim Heechul, is here?! Shouldn't he come in half an hour?

"H-H-H ... He- ... Hello b-brother-in-law ..." Kyuhyun stammered, he was scared to death. He did not expect to meet Kim Heechul in few seconds after he called the man with a rude nickname. He had heard rumors about his future wife's cousin and he understood very well why people didn't want to look for problems with the famous fashion & make-up stylist. He knows what connection that man has which lets him get rid of anyone he dislikes without trace easily. He was afraid to be eliminated by Heechul, but he was even more afraid if the man decided to cancel his marriage to Yesung.

Because Heechul is the guardian of his future wife.

"You haven't answered my question, Cho Kyuhyun-ssi."

He is totally dead.

If possible, Kyuhyun would have run away from there. However, what if Yesung saw it? He will be labeled as a coward because he is scared of facing his brother-in-law.

But the thing is, no one dares to face Kim Heechul unless they want to die young.

Kyuhyun felt his throat dry.

Needless to say, he could not be honest that the witch he was referring to was the man in front of him. That is the stupidest way to die. Then, should he lie?

The man in front of him stared at him with one raised eyebrow; a sign that he is waiting for his answer. One of his feet tapping the floor, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

"Uhh ... that ..." he looked back, pleading for help from his friends. But both Eunhyuk and Donghae are busily shriveling behind him.

Useless friends! Kyuhyun cursed.

"Err ... that ..." Kyuhyun sighed, it's better to be honest than living in a lie. If this is indeed his destiny to die on the hands of Kim Heechul, then at least he died in honesty, not because of lying,

"I'm sorry brother-in-law, I didn't mean to mock you. I am having a hard time controlling my emotions because I miss Yesung so much and you won't let me see him until at this moment. For me Yesung is my everything, only his existence can soothe me. His absence made me having a hard time managing my emotions so that it becomes unstable I'm really sorry," the dark brown-haired man bowed deeply to his brother-in-law.

The man looked apologizing sincerely but deep in his heart, he was complaining, who the hell started the tradition that the bride and groom should not see each other before the wedding?!

"Raise your head."

Kyuhyun obeyed, he raised his head. How surprised he is when he finds his brother-in-law smiled faintly, "apology accepted because you are being honest and sounds genuinely in love with my cousin."

Kyuhyun exhaled the breath he had been holding earlier, as well as the two friends behind him. They are grateful they’re survived from Kim Heechul's wrath.

"But..."

The thin smile turned into a smirk. An evil smirk.

"If you make Yesung disappointed or even cry, just a single tear, then I will hunt you down even to the end of the world. You can run away but you can't hide from me. Do you understand?"

Kyuhyun nodded quickly.

Heechul sighed, he combed his red hair with his fingers, "now go. Yesung still needs a little touch up so he will be perfect at the altar later."

Both Donghae and Eunhyuk could not wait to leave, both of them immediately grabbed his best friend's arm but Kyuhyun did not budge.

"L-Let me see Yesung ... just a little ..." pleaded the man pitifully.

Turned out he still insisted on seeing his soon-to-be-wife.

"No, wait until the wedding ceremony."

"Please brother-in-law ..."

"No."

"Just a little peek ..."

 

That is it.

 

Heechul glared at the man in front of him.

 

"Do you want me destroying your assets?"

Kyuhyun blinked, "eh?" he did not understand.

Heechul's eyes moving down to Kyuhyun’s crotch. The thing he would use to make Yesung happy in the future. A tool to satisfy the needs of the man he loves so much.

Kyuhyun (who just realized what Heechul implied) quickly protecting it with both of his hands and close his legs, "w-wait a minute, brother-in-law!"

Heechul didn't care, he aimed his kick right at Kyuhyun’s Junior. Kyuhyun panicked and avoiding it by jumping backward and ended up colliding with his two friends. The three fell to the floor with Kyuhyun on top of them.

The groom was grunting in pain while trying to get up from his friends slowly (who complained getting crushed by his weight). However, as soon as he saw Heechul approaching them with a cold gaze on his eye, the dark caramel-eyed man quickens his moves and ran away without looking back.

No, he did not want to risk his property again. Thank you very much. It is better to wait patiently even if it hurts.

At least the pain is not permanent.

Heechul snorted seeing the fleeing groom, then he turned his gaze to the other two males. But before he opened his mouth, both of them had already run following their friend trails.

 

 

Finally, peace.

 

"Hyung? What happened? Why it's so noisy?"

His cousin cute face appeared from behind the door, he looked confused.

"Who was it?"

Heechul shrugged, "just a bunch of crazy people."

 

 

***

 

 

Kyuhyun's heart pounding. He keeps fidgeting on his spot. Soon... soon he will finally see his dearest Yesung.

His ears caught the creaking sound of the church door followed by the sound of footsteps that were approaching him. The footsteps getting louder and louder until eventually, it stopped right behind him. Kyuhyun is getting more nervous.

He slowly turned around and looked at the figure standing behind him.

Kyuhyun's breath caught.

 

Yesung looks perfect.

 

The figure in front of him was like an angel without wings. So magnificent and gorgeous that it is difficult to describe his appearance in words. Twinkling black eyes like onyx stone, thin pink lip, snow-white skin... so beautiful. Elegant white tuxedo hugging his small body perfectly. His straight black hair is adorned by a simple flower crown with transparent white veils that hiding his cute face. His small hands holding a bouquet of white roses that further enhance his appearance. Yesung looks dazzling, charming, and wonderful in his eyes.

"Kyu, are you alright? You've been staring for a whole three minutes," the man who soon became his wife chuckled, red tinge adorned his cheek.

So cute...

"Hey, do you want to marry my cousin or not?" this time it was the red-haired man who stands next to his bride, he kicked his brother-in-law's leg lightly.

"Ah-... uuh-... y-yes!" the man finally snapped from the charm of his future wife thanks to his brother-in-law's kick. Carefully, he took Yesung's small hand and held it tightly. They throw a smile at each other before facing the priest and exchanging vows. Kyuhyun almost dropped his ring when he was about to put the diamond ring on his wife's tiny finger because he was nervous. His carelessness invited a small laugh from the cute man.

"... and may you both have a long day on earth. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your partner."

This is the moment Kyuhyun has been waiting for.

His hands were shaking, he knew it very well. Yesung's beauty made him a nervous wreck. The smaller man bowed his head slightly to make it easier for Kyuhyun to lift his veil and put it over his head.

Kyuhyun's breath hitched.

Yesung looks astonishingly beautiful without any veils shrouding his face. Now he can see the gleam on Yesung's dark twin beads, his alluring tiny pink lips, and the red blush on his cheeks clearly. Kyuhyun expresses a thousand words of gratitude in his heart because the universe had let him met Yesung.

Yesung tilted his head, he looked up at his husband's face.

"Kyu?" he whispered.

"Sorry, you're so beautiful."

Yesung laughed, "you’re love-struck."

Kyuhyun nodded as an answer.

Kyuhyun held the face of the man who is now legally his wife and guided his face to meet his own and unite them in a gentle kiss. A chaste kiss without lust. A kiss that seals their love promise.

"I love you," said the beautiful man after their lips parted, "thank you for taking care of me all this time."

Kyuhyun smiled, "I love you too, Cho Yesung ... my treasure ... I will continue to look after you for the rest of my life ..."

 

 

 

* END *

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus:

 

"Honey?"

"Too mainstream."

"Love?"

"Cringe."

"Dear?"

"Do you want to write a letter or what?"

"Babe?"

"No."

"Princess?"

"You want a divorce?"

"My treasure?"

"I like it but it feels like the nickname is kinda old-fashioned."

Kyuhyun took a deep breath. He was having a headache. The two of them have been arguing for more than 40 minutes after they got into their bridal chamber and the cause is a mere stupid nickname.

Petty right?

"Come on Yesungie ..." he whined, "baby sounds cute though..." his hand tried to reach his wife's body but was immediately slapped away before the hand did touch anything.

"I will not let you call me with an embarrassing nickname, Kyunnie," said the beautiful young man firmly. His arms crossed in front of his chest.

"I already suggested but you always reject it... what should I do..." complained the dark brown-haired man. He lay down on the bed. His eyes stared at the ceiling of their room.

"Think, Cho Kyuhyun. Use that genius brain of yours."

Kyuhyun closed his eyes for a moment. A few minutes later he jumped from his position and hugged his wife's petite body.

"I know!"

One of his hand caressing Yesung's beautiful face, while the other still around his wife slender waist. He gazes at Yesung's dark eyes gently, full of loves,

"My diamond ... my precious diamond ..."

Yesung's cheeks flushed red at the nickname. Kyuhyun feels his heart fluttering when he saw his wife's blushing face.

"I like it ..." the man in his arms whispered shyly. He pecked his husband's lips, "Okay, you can do whatever you want now."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything."

Kyuhyun smirked. He removed his black tuxedo along with the waistcoat and threw it nonchalantly, then he ed the top three buttons of his white shirt.

"You better get ready, My Diamond. Because I won't stop until I'm satisfied ... "

"Eh--?"

 

 

*** (REAL) END ***

 

 

 

A/N: I really enjoy writing this // laughs. Also Yesung is so beautiful, my hands are trembling when editing his picture for this chapter image T_T