One

Her Dancer - JenLisa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

»»————- ONE ————-««

 

Lisa has always been good at dancing. She can pull off any genre of music. As long as she’s interested in it, then she would try it. She takes everything as a challenge. It is expected because she has been dancing since she was still four. But of course, she didn’t just master it right in an instant. She had the talent, but she made it better by working hard; by taking countless dance classes, and even voice lessons when she has the time.

 

All her life, all she wanted to do was to pursue her passion; to show the world that dancing is not just an art, but rather a way to express oneself through rhythm and various compositions or sequences of aesthetic movements.

 

Her dance teachers and colleagues even recommended her to train as an idol. She won’t deny that it caught her interest once. However, somehow, deep inside her, she knows that it is not her calling; that there is so much in store for her she is yet to discover.

 

So no matter how passionate she was at dancing, she shrugged off the idea of being an idol and decided to pursue college with a degree in Computer Engineering. She still performs on certain events though and even part-time as a dance teacher in the nearby dance studio. She knows she won’t ever remove that passion in her life.

 

“Hey Lisa!”

 

Lisa looked up from her lunch and smiled at the girl who enthusiastically greeted her, “Heeyy”

 

“You seem alone, pretty girl.”

 

Lisa rolled her eyes, “Flirting doesn’t suit you Deulgi-yah.”

 

“Ha! I’ve managed to snatch a girlfriend with this horrible flirting Lisa. You don’t have the right to look down on me.” Seulgi sat across Lisa and placed her lunch tray on the table. They are currently at their usual place in the cafeteria.

 

“Hmmm. Right.” She snickered

 

“But seriously though. Your girls are amazingly silent today.”

 

“Girls? What girls?”

 

It’s Seulgi’s turn to roll her eyes, “Your fan club?”

 

“I don’t have a fan club.”

 

“And I don’t like sleep”

 

Lisa snorted, “They are not my fans. They just like to study with me.”

 

“PRETEND to study with you silly. You know those girls just want to spend time with the excellent, very pretty, talented, Lalisa Manoban”

 

“Did you just gush over me?”

 

“Hell no.” Seulgi shuddered. “Can you believe it? We’re about to graduate in a month!”

 

“Well I know I am going to graduate. Are you?” Lisa smirked

 

“Yah, I just completed the requirements. Why are you like that?” A pout

 

Lisa laughed “I can’t feel it yet. All these preparations are stressing me out. Plus I have to find a job ASAP.”

 

“You have a job, silly.”

 

“I know and I love it! I just, you know, want to do something related to my course.”

 

“You should’ve taken theatres like me. You are destined to perform Lisa. Not get stuck in front of a computer, writing code.”

 

“Aaand what’s wrong with that?” She took a sip at her soda. “I do perform from time to time.”

 

Seulgi rolled her eyes, “You certainly need to get out of here and perform EVERY DAY. Not from time to time.”

 

Lisa shrugged her shoulders. She doesn’t really have anything to counter.

 

“It’s very sad to imagine that you’ll be stuck in the office. I mean, why do you love coding anyway?”

 

“I just do! It’s fun! You should try learning it.”

 

“Ha! Definitely not!”

 

“Irene had the same course as me.” Lisa pointed out.

 

“Yep. And she even Majored in Business as her second course.” Seulgi shook her head. “As much as I love how amazing she is, that girl is a definite definition of nerd and dweeb.”

 

“Your girlfriend will definitely hear this.” Lisa snickered and attempted to snatch Seulgi’s phone lying carelessly beside her lunch tray on the table.

 

“Noooo!!!!” Seulgi immediately hid her phone. “I’d be in trouble.” She snickered.

 

Lisa laughed. She can’t deny that Seulgi’s girlfriend, Irene, is an amazing person. She met her once or twice but she never got the chance to hang out with her.

 

Irene might be very busy but she never forgets to spend time with Seulgi every single day. That alone speaks volumes. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter