Chapter 4

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wednesday afternoon and the Kwon Family is preparing to head to Jeonju.

“Mom, where’s Jiyeon’s bag?!” Jiyong shouted from downstairs.

“It’s still here Dad. Take them here first. I’ll take care of Jiyeon. Jiwoong Oppa and Hayeon are on their way already. How about Mama and Papa Kwon?”

“They’re on their way too with Noona and Minjoon hyung.”

“Let’s go now so that we’ll arrive early too.”

While on the car, Taeyeon informed Jiyong about the call.

“Ji, as planned, they chose Jiyeon. They will call us later to inform us and asked if we’ll allow her.”

“Omo! We should prepare then; they might recognize your voice.”

“Junjin Oppa made us some unreachable rich family though, now they’re too nervous to call.”

“Oh should we scare them a little?”

“Well, a little won’t hurt.”

They arrived at Jeonju passed 4 in the afternoon. The Kwon and the Kim Family were already having fun on the garden; the women are busy chitchatting and while the men are grilling some meat.

“Hey Jiyong, Taeyeon, you’re here.” Dami said seeing Taeyeon carrying asleep Jiyeon and Jiyong carrying their bags.

“Come here son, join us!” Papa Kim said.

“Sure Papa Kim, I’ll just settle these bags inside.”

“Let them rest first. Your granddaughter’s asleep too.” Mama Kim said

After greeting the elders, Dami and Minjoon, Taeyeon made her way to their room to settle Jiyeon. Jiyong came in after her.

“You should rest mom, I’ll go downstairs and help.”

“You sure you don’t want to rest first? You just drove for straight 3 hours though.”

“I’ll be fine mom.”

“Okay, I’ll just settle Jiyeon here and join you there.”

“Okay.”

Jiyong went out of the house to join the others while Taeyeon stay with Jiyeon and unpack their things.

After 30 minutes, Jiyeon stir in her sleep and called for her mom.

“Mommy!!!”

“Ssssshhh Jiyeon-ah! Mommy’s here. We’re already here at grandpa and grandma’s house.”

Jiyeon open her eyes and saw her mommy. She straightened her arms and Taeyeon carried her. They went down to join the others too.

“Oh the baby girl’s awake!!” Mama Kwon said and kiss Jiyeon’s forehead.

The little girl got out of her mother’s hold and went to her grandpa and grandmas.

“Aigoo, bless you more baby girl~”

“Dinner will be ready soon. Taeyeon can you please help me prepare the table?” Mama Kim asked Taeyeon. Meanwhile, Jiyong is having a conversation with the men and cutting the meat they grilled a while ago.

“Jiyong, are you both with what you’re going to do? I mean we sincerely support you for this but you, Taeyeon and Jiyeon have been living a normal life even without the public knowing.” Jiwoong ask Jiyong

“I am bit hesitant at first Hyung. My family’s safety will surely be at risk. Taeyeon and I, we’re so used to public criticisms and such but Jiyeon... But I definitely won’t let that happen. We, as her parents both swore that we will protect Jiyeon no matter what, even if it causes our careers and life.” Jiyong said. At that point, Jiwoong knew that the two already decided and there’s no backing out.

“Well, sooner or later it will happen even if you don’t want it to happen. You just made it earlier. You have already done the first move.” Papa Kwon said.

“It’s better earlier than later Ji, based on my experience. I am really thankful that the public easily accepted my relationship with your noona, though I’ve been hiding her ever since we started dating.”

“Yeah hyung. Your fans even congratulated you when you both announced your wedding.”

“I know it’s different from your situation since you’re both a big star in the industry, I just want to say that in the sea of fans who hate you, there will be some fans that will be happy for you. Those fans you should be thankful for.”

“Noted that Hyung.”

“Also your plan, I kind of like it. The public will surely love Jiyeon, knowing how adorable that kid is.” Papa Kim added.

“We just hope that the public will still love her after knowing that she’s our daughter and we’ve been hiding her and our marriage for years.”

“Does it still matter if they’ll hate you for that? It’s your privacy and rights as a human. Nonetheless, the family, Kim and Kwon will always be with you Jiyong.”

“Thank you Dads and Hyungs.” Jiyong sincerely thank the men for comforting him and giving him advices. They actually planned to tell the family together but worries have been bugging him and the men asked him about it. He had no choice but to surrender and tell them his worries.

“Come on Old men! Bring those meats here and let’s have our dinner!!” Mama Kwon shouted that earned a whining from Jiwoong and Jiyong.

“We’re not old Mom! You should separate us from them.”

 “Okay KIDS, come on now! The ladies are waiting.” The others just laughed at them.

The Kims and the Kwons surely enjoyed their dinner that night, chitchatting. Jiyong and Taeyeon already informed them about their plan. Though Jiyong have informed the men first, they both spill more of their plans during dinner. The family is more than happy about their decision. It’s about time anyway. They are all excited for the couple and Jiyeon but worried as well.

It’s already 7pm when the ladies decided to rest first in their rooms while the men are having some beers in the living room.

“Minjoon, how’s living with Dami so far? Is she treating you well?” Papa Kwon ask Minjoon when finally, the ladies leave and out of earshot.

“Of course Appa. Dami is still the same. I’m thankful she did not change after we got married.”

“What do you mean same? Noona is such a nagger.” Jiyong said that earn laughters.

“She is, but I’m still thankful, that means she cares.”

“I’m happy for you Minjoon. That’s what I’m saying to Jiwoong, he should already find a girl that will nag and take care of him too.”

“Appa, I told you it’s already on my plans but not now, not yet. I still want to have a stable job and life before looking for a wife.”

“You didn’t even have a girlfriend hyung. Do you want me to introduce you to some?” Jiyong said while wriggling his brows.

“No thanks Ji.”

“And you already have the Seoul branch of Eyebis, Jiwoong-ah. Why do you need to find a job? Isn’t that considered as a stable job?”

“Well, it is.”

“Aish hyung, you already have a stable job, you’re on the right age!! You just don’t have a girl. What are you saying you’re not ready?”

“Yahhh Jiyong-ah! You’re drunk. You’re mocking me already.”

“No, I am not drunk hyung, but yes I am mocking you!”

The other men just laugh while watching the two bicker.

“Okay enough! He will cry if you keep on teasing him Jiyong.”

“Who will cry?” And on cue, the five men looked where the voice came from. There she is, Taeyeon, who’s walking down the stairs.

“Who will cry? You’re drunk already?” she asked again.

“Jiyong is teasing me Taetae!” Jiwoong said to Taeyeon pouting.

“Aww this baby boy, don’t cry now~” Taeyeon said to Jiwoong while she cooed on him. Jiyong is watching them, amused at how the siblings interact. She then turns to Jiyong.

“You! Why are you teasing this baby boy huh?” Taeyeon said and Jiyong just laugh.

“He’s mocking me! He’s teasing me~” Jiwoong said again that made them all laugh and Taeyeon pushing away his head.

“Ewww Oppa! Stop now! You’re such a big baby. Anyway, I came here to tell Jiyong that the girls might call any minute now.”

“How did you know?” Jiyong asked

“I was talking to Steph and she said they planned to call tonight. It’s either Sunny or Jessica who will handle the phone.”

“Oh! Then you should talk about it first then.” Jiwoong butted in.

“Yeah, can you come with me for a bit?”

“Oh sure let’s go!”

“Excuse me gentlemen. I will just talk to this beautiful lady for a while.” Jiyong said that earned a smack from Taeyeon and laughter from the men.

Taeyeon and Jiyong went out of the house and sat on the bench at the garden.

“So what’s the plan?” Taeyeon ask Jiyong while she rest her head on his shoulder

“We agreed that we will scare them a little?” Taeyeon looked at Jiyong and rolled her eyes.

“That’s the only plan you have? That’s only 1%.”

“You tell me, what should we say to them then?”

“I guess we just have to go with the flow?”

“See! You don’t have your own plan as well.” Jiyong tickles Taeyeon that she squealed so loud and run away.

“Aigoo those two, we told them to plan but they get so lovey dovey.” Papa Kwon said shaking his head looking at the couple chasing each other outside.

“Well, that’s just how they are. They’ve been together for 6 years, including their dating years but they still manage to be like that until now.”

“I am just thankful that Jiyong found Taeyeon. That kid was seriously a pain in the before he met Taeyeon.”

“I want to say the same. If Taeyeon have not found Jiyong, I hate to say this but she might be dead by now. I don’t know if Jiyong told you already but Taeyeon was seriously a mess when they met each other. Her members often called us before, that Taeyeon have been locking herself in her room or Taeyeon has been drinking by herself. The worst was when Taeyeon got admitted to the hospital because of anxiety and panic attack.” Papa Kim said sadly.

“Jiyong told us a glimpse of that story. That was when he would always call his umma how to cook porridge and other stuff. We got suspicious and questioned him. He had no choice but to tell us the truth.”

“That kinda reminds me how I failed miserably being a brother to Taeyeon. I failed protecting here when that bastard hurt her.”

“Jiwoong, you didn’t fail. You protected your sister right, especially when you punched that man hard on his face.”

“He did that? Wooah?” Minjoon asked. He’s surprised because he knew Jiwoong as a calm guy.

“Yes he did. He punched him on his own safe haven, SM Entertainment.”

“I honestly wasn’t proud of that. It made Taeyeon’s life to be in danger.”

 

FLASHBACK

Right after Taeyeon explained everything to the girls, about Leeteuk cheating on her and how she realized her mistakes and the girls were right from the start, she swore to them that she’ll be careful; she’ll move on and focus on Girls’ Generation. The girls then advice to have her own time and rest to Jeonju. Her family was expecting her to go home since the girls often called them about Taeyeon. She had no choice but to come clean and cried her heart out to her family. They were all angry and felt betrayed that Leeteuk have done this to Taeyeon. They treated him as their own son right after Taeyeon introduced him to them. They also felt sorry for Taeyeon, for failing to protect here especially Jiwoong. He was really angry that the day when Taeyeon need to come back to Seoul, he came with her.

The moment he saw Leeteuk at SUM Café, he charged on him and punched him on the face. The customers at the café, as well as the other artists were clueless of what’s happening. Good thing, Taeyeon’s manager was at the café to buy coffee for the girls. He knew Taeyeon’s brother so he came in between them.

“Jiwoong, Leeteuk. Enough! People are watching. This might cause an issue to both of you, as well as to Taeyeon. You want that Jiwoong?”

“Hyung, this hurt my sister. He’s a fxxking .” Jiwoong cursed in between his breath.

“Okay okay, let’s settle everything inside the office. This is a public place and fans are everywhere.”

Taeyeon’s manager guides them inside SM’s vacant practice room and called a fellow manager and also Leeteuk’s manager.

“You! Son of a ! You knew Taeyeon is fragile! We trusted you right after she introduced you. My parents treated you good. And this is what you give back??”

“Jiwoong.”

“Stop calling my name you piece of shhh!!” He charged at him again and punched his face. Leeteuk’s nose was bleeding badly and his eyes were about to close. Managers who were there immediately came in between them. Taeyeon’s manager came back with the girls, some of the Super Junior members

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter