Chapter 7 Part. 1

Hello Jiyeon!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Seohyun are on their way to the dorm with their manager when Sooyoung called them.

“Oh unnie! Why?” Yoona answered the call

“Yoong! Are you on your way home already?”

“Yes unnie! We just left the building though.”

“Right! Can you please buy us take out from our favorite restaurant? We just got home and we haven’t had dinner. Taeyeon said she’ll be a little bit late too. The others aren’t here yet. Yuri and Hyo said they’ll just eat outside.”

“Why don’t you just order online, or call delivery?” She reasoned out, she’s afraid to go; there are so many people outside.

 “You know that restaurant don’t offer delivery right?”

“Okay okay! Send me the list then!”

“Thank you Maknaengiiiiee~”

“Dehhhhhh~~” Yoona said then hung up the phone.

“Oppa, let’s go to our favorite restaurant, unnies want me to buy them food.”

“Okay!”

 

Meanwhile, the Kwon Family decided to have dinner outside.

“Mommy, are we going to have dinner outside now?”

“Yes baby! I can’t really cook for you and daddy because I still need to meet your Aunties later.”

“It’s okay hon! It’s not like you don’t cook for us at all. It’s also a way for us to celebrate the first day of Jiyeon’s filming. Speaking of that, Jiyeon baby, how was it?” Jiyong asked Jiyeon, looking at the kid on the rear mirror.

“I enjoyed it Daddy! I’m so happy that I have met the aunties, finally. And also, I spend time with mommy too!” The kid answered cheerfully.

“The aunties gave me many presents too! Mommy where are they?”

“They’re at the trunk baby, show them to daddy later.”

“Right Ji, they gave Jiyeon some dresses from PMO. Junjin oppa also had to reveal that it was owned by us. I mean, by Jiyeon’s parents. Tiffany, who bought the dresses for Jiyeon was so embarrassed though.” Taeyeon explained.

“Really?”

“Yes daddy! But I still don’t have those kinds of dresses anyway so I like it!” Jiyeon butted in.

“That reminds me; you also gave us the PMO presents earlier. You didn’t tell me that, I was taken aback.”

“Right. I forgot to text you about that Hon. Hahahahaha”

“We’re here! Let’s go!”

The family went in separately. Jiyong went in first, then Taeyeon and Jiyeon after some minutes. It’s their usual routine anyways. They ordered foods that Jiyeon likes. They’re talking about random things while enjoying the food. Jiyeon was talking about her aunties animatedly until Taeyeon said she had to go to their dorm for a short meeting with the girls.

Taeyeon open the door and saw the other members watching TV at the living room.

“Oh you’re here already! Yah Jessica!!! Come out now!” Sooyoung welcome them and shouted, calling for Jessica.

“Did you guys eat already?” Taeyeon asked them

“Yeah! Maknaengiiiee bought take out for us.”

“Can you turn off the TV first?”

Sunny turned it off then one by one they gathered at the living room.

“How’s today’s filming for you girls?” Taeyeon started.

“It was so good. I mean I enjoyed playing with Jiyeon hehe.” Sunny said

“I enjoyed it too. I can’t still believed that she love books than toys.” Seohyun said.

“Gosh! Bookworm Seo!”

“It’s true unnie! And she read novels than fairytales!”

“Same, I just enjoyed talking and listening to her.” Jessica said after.

“The first filming went smoothly. I thought it’s going to be a chaos since we’re taking care of a baby, but she’s behaved the whole filming.”

“Yes I agree.” Yoona said then the others nodded

“Oh right! Yoong unnie and I met Jiyeon’s parents personally when they fetch Jiyeon.” Seohyun cheerfully said. Yuri and Hyoyeon eyed Taeyeon.

“Really?? How are they? How do they look?” Sunny said. She really wants to meet them

“We didn’t know how they look though. Hehe”

“Huh?”

“Their faces were fully covered. Based on their voice, they’re the same age as you unnies. Mr. Kwon’s voice is so deep while Mrs. Kwon’s is so soft.”

Tiffany scoffed. “Soft? You know how rude she was when she talked to us on the phone.”

“Yahhh Fany!” Sunny, again, for the nth time, warned her about it.

“But she was so nice to us a while ago. I think she was just a bit pissed on your loud mouth unnie.” Yoona said jokingly

“Whatever!”

“So Taeyeon, you became quiet. What is this about?” Jessica asked, trying to change the topic. She’s so sleepy already.

“PD-nim talked to me after filming a while ago. The next filming will be on Monday, OH!GG’s comeback day at Music Bank.” Taeyeon started.

OH!GG, a Girls’ Generation sub-unit consists of all the remaining members in SM. Since the non-SM members were also busy with their own activities, they can’t really offer an OT9 comeback for now.

“Oh how can we film then?”

“You guys have to go with Jiyeon to the studio, that’s if you’re not busy that day, of course. It’s like you’re visiting us on our activities and watch our performance.”

“Oh exciting then!”

“We can also make her meet some artists there to play with her. That will be the Episode 2 content. They’re going to release the show’s teaser this weekend. The show will start next next week.”

“Is that all?”

“Oh right, he said we’re going to invite ‘dads’ in the next episodes. Maybe you can think some names you want to invite. But that will be part of the filming for Episode 2.”

“OMG! Yes! I’m going to invite Insung oppa, Daniel Oppa and Hyunbin Oppa!” Jessica fangirled over these handsome oppas.

“We can invite BIGBANG Oppas as well!” Tiffany said that made Yuri choke on her water and Taeyeon eyes widen.

“Why why why? Yuri-ah!” Sooyoung said while caressing Yuri’s back.

“It’s nothing! I just remembered something when you mentioned BIGBANG.” Yuri said

“Oh! You’re still thinking about Taeyang oppa? Quit it Yul, he’s married for 2 years already.” Sooyoung said then laugh

“Yaaaahhh!!” Yuri shouted then they started to bicker.

“Aigoo, these two~ So Taeng, is that all?” Sunny said

“Ah yes that’s all. I just have to inform you first before the 2nd filming.”

“You’ll stay here tonight Taeng?”

“Nope, I’m going home. I don’t have schedule tomorrow so I’ll sleep it off.”

The other members started to leave the dorm too; Yul and Taeyeon were left at the parking area. It’s always like this. Taeyeon will let the other members leave first before her.

“Taeng, I’ll go first. Take care!” Yuri said while waving her hand from her car’s window.

“Yeah! Be careful driving Yul!” She answered back while waving too.

She then made her way to her car and leave for home.

 

Weekends came and the teaser for their new show was released. SONEs definitely freaked out for so many reasons.

1 Finally, SM had given the girls their deserved project.

2 Aside from the comeback, this show is another way to see the girls again.

3 The teaser definitely show the motherly side of the girls

4 Taeyeon and the baby girl’s interactions

For the fans, the forth reason was a rare sight to see. The teaser showed how Taeyeon and Jiyeon cuddled while the other girls were fooling around the living room.

GIRLS’ GENERATION SHOWED THEIR MOTHERLY SIDE ON KBS’ NEW SHOW TEASER

Comments:

[+31, 702 / -6, 083] OH MY FINALLY, SM??? YOU SHOULD’VE GIVEN THEM THEIR DESERVE SHOWS EVEN BEFORE. BUT I WILL DEFINITELY WATCH THIS ONE!

[+36, 708 / -7, 023] The show will start next Saturday! Finally a show that’s worth watching for every weekend!

[+37, 739 / -10, 384] Finally we can see the girls more often on TV, aside from Music shows!

[+53, 792 / -12, 369] I heard some fans saw them filming at Lotte Mall. Was it part of the show too?

[+71, 730 / -9, 463] Yes it was, they showed some parts of it on the teaser.

[+71, 123 / -9, 896] The baby is soooooooooo cute. She kinda looks like Taeyeon unnie when she was a baby. Look at Taeyeon’s baby pictures!

 

GG Chat box

Yoona: [attached video]

Yoona: Unnies! Have you seen the teaser?

Yuri: Oh yes Yoong! I read the comments too haha

Sooyoung: I saw the teaser and they only show my face eating “inhaling” Taeyeon’s pasta TT.TT

Hyoyeon: You shouldn’t have eaten everything. We didn’t even get to taste it.

Taeyeon: I’ll cook again for you Hyo, let’s not give Sooyoungie some next time.

Hyoyeon: *Yey emoji*

Sooyoung: *crying emoji*

Seohyun: The comments were all positive unnies. They even said Jiyeon is so cute.

Sunny: She definitely is!

Jessica: Yes.

Tiffany: Gosh Jessi, it’s so cold. Anyway let’s watch the first episode in our dorm together, yes?

Yoona: YES!!!

Yuri: Okie!

Sooyoung: Let’s buy foods!

Hyoyeon: Aigoo Sooyoung!

Seohyun: Okay Unnies!

Sunny: How about you Taeng?

Taeyeon: I don’t know. Let me check my schedule first.

Taeyeon: I have a recording next week, I just didn’t know the exact day.

Sunny: *thumbs up*

 

The second episode of filming finally came. And the girls are so busy preparing for their stage. The others were still changing into their stage outfit while the others were already getting their hair and makeup done. They’re not the first one who will perform but they were informed to have the stage and camera rehearsal first because of their Hello Baby filming.

*camera rolling*

“Oppa, what time Jiyeon will arrive?” Yoona asked one of the KBS staff. The girls are already calling them unnie and oppa comfortably.

“She will arrive before you girls will go on stage. She can still cheer you on before performing.” The staff answered from behind the camera.

“So we can’t really play with her?” Yoona said while pouting.

“Aigoo Yoona-yah, you’ll play with her during breaks.” Their manager oppa said, seeing Yoona’s aegyo.

“20 minutes standby, OH!GG!!” one Music Bank staff said from their dressing room door.

“Okay!!” The girls answered in chorus.

“Are you all done? Come on let’s gather first.” Taeyeon said after the staff left.

Taeyeon, as named as their leader, called everyone. Even in their 13th year as a group, the girls still and always do this kind of stuff. It was a thing they want to retain even they’ve been in the industry for many years. This is to encourage end remind the members of the things they should never forget and remain the “rookie mindset” when it comes to performing.

“I just want to say that let’s just enjoy this performance so that the fans can enjoy it as well. You know, the energy we show will influence them as well. And I know this is our first group comeback after doing solo for three years but don’t be too pressured to do well so that you won’t make any mistakes. Fighting??”

“FIGHTING!!!”

“Okay let’s rest first.”

Minutes later, the Red Velvet members came in to visit their unnies.

“Omo! Redue Velveteu! Hello!” Yoona said as she first see them before her unnies. The other unnies then suddenly woke up as some of them were sleeping or closing their eyes to rest.

“Hello! We are Red Velvet!” They said then bowed.

“Hello!!!” the other members greeted as well.

“Oh I thought you were given a rest? Why are you all here?” Taeyeon said

“We just came back from our hometown yesterday unnie, so we decided to come and visit you today.” Wendy answered shyly.

“Aigoo our Wendy is so cute!” Sunny said while messing Wendy’s hair.

“Unnie, what is this situation? You all are looking gorgeous but scary as well.” Yeri said jokingly as they just settle on the waiting room’s sofa set.

The others laugh at Yeri’s statement. True to what she had said, they’re all looking so dark for this comeback. As everyone know that Girls’ Generation is very well-known for trying different concepts and making it their own. This time, they have tried the darkest of the darkest concept they have never tried before, totally new for their fans and for these hoobaes in front of them. They all look like they just came from a gang war, full of wounds and scratches.

“We’re doing a ‘Bad Boy’ concept but something worst than that.” Yoona said that made them laugh again. It was true though. It’s something like Red Velvet’s ‘Bad Boy’ concept but darker than that. They were just talking about random things when a staff from Hello Baby came to informed that Jiyeon and the other members have arrived.

“Omo! We have to come to the stage to perform any minute now.” Sunny said after hearing that.

 “Okay then, let us introduce you to her.”

“We saw the teaser and she’s sooooo cute. I hope we can have a Season 2 of the show as well.” Joy said while teasing the Hello Baby staff.

“Oh you hear that? Red Velvet wants Season 2!” Yuri said to the camera.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter