Peace

ONE SHOT: Peace

I know I should work on my other story, and I have, but I just didn't edit it yet.

XP lazy lazy.

 

 

Nichkhun's POV

It's quarantine time but all of the guys decided to come over to my place. So here I am sitting peacefully on my bed reading a book, or what I hoped.

"Khunnieeeeee~" Taecyeon busted into my room and hopped on my bed. He placed his heavy head on my lap. "Khunniiiiieeeee-" He continued.

"What is it?" I gave up and put my book down.

"Nothing, I just love you." He smiled placing both of his hands on mines. We just sat there for a while and it became a bit uncomfortable to I decided to speak up.

"Yeah, well you know I love you too..." I said and he started to leaned up like he was going in for a kis-

"Hyung! Let's wa-" Wooyoung was in the middle of the room and froze as he saw the scene in front of him. Taecyeon closed his eyes and sigh dropping his head back onto my lap. He looks rather disappointed...

"What were you saying Woo?" I asked focusing fully on him, or so I tried to at least.

"I got this new movie and you have to watch it with me." He said flatly, the smile he had when entering the room was completely gone and honestly, it was terrifying.

"Isn't obvious that we are busy here?" Taecyeon groaned rubbing his face with his big hands as he sat up.

"No it isnt." Wooyoung stated back. The atmosphere of the room was so tense, and I didn't understand why but I knew that I should try to separate them.

"Well we are." Taecyeon glared at Wooyoung.

"Come on Nichkhun, let's watch the movie." Wooyoung took my hand and pulled me up. He completely dropped calling me hyung, and that rarely happens ever, only when he is really mad or serious. So I got up and let him drag me, however...

"Who do you think you are?" Taecyeon argued back and grabbed my other wrist. "He is your hyung, and so am I. You better not disrespect us."

"Hey hey, guy please calm down..." I tried to stop them but they were like dumb buttheads and only wanted to argue with each other.

"I can call him what I want when I have him screaming 'OPPA' in bed." Wooyoung said and pulled me out of the room with Taecyeon in shock.

"W-wait, what did you just say?" I was confused by what he just said, all I heard was "oppa" and "bed."

"Ahh, it's nothing hyung. Let's just watch the movie, okay?" He smiled but it looks like his cheeks were a bit red.

 

------

 

We were all snuggled up on my living room sofa watching a horror movie. Wooyoung knows I don't like them, but why is he making me watch this TT. Another jump scare appear and I moved closer to him.

I really don't want to watch this... so I stared at him instead... and wow... his skin is so smooth and his hair is so fluffy... and his lips are so...

WAIT, what am I thinking. I shook my head and looked back the screen, when... another jump scare came...

Now here we were with our faces just a few inches apart and our eyes were locked together. He started to move even closer, so I closed my eyes...

"What's up!" Chansung hopped over the couch and made himself comfortable.

" Hey Chansung..." Wooyoung grunted and looked away.

"Ahh, so this is the movie you wanted to watch with Khun-hyung? It's a great movie but Khun-hyung doesn't like horror movies, you know. Ehh, that's kind of a wash out way of saying it, it's more like he can't even watch one. Oh yeah, by the way hyung I helped myself in your kitchen!" Chansung smiled.

"You never got out of the growing stage have you?" I laughed and patted his head.

"Nope!" Chansung laughed.

"Nah, he is just a fat pig." Jun.k interrupted as he came in from the front door. "What ya'll watching?"

"Well nothing now." Wooyoung said and left the living room.

"What's wrong with him?" Jun.k asked.

"Well he was in the middle of doing this-" Chansung crawl over me and put one of his hand on my chin. He his lips and-

"Yah, what are you doing to Nichkhun!" Jun.k shouted and pulled Chansung off me. I let out a sigh of relief while Channie pouted. "You need to learn how to defend yourself Khun. You always let other do whatever they want to you." Jun.k said and took the spot next to me where Wooyoung previously sat.

"That's not true!" I defended myself.

"Prove it." Jun.k was also now right in my face, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer. He came closer and closer, I closed my eyes, but I couldn't stop him. "MUAH!" I felt a kiss on my cheek. "See?"

"I'm just being kind..." I said.

"No you're letting others take advantage of you." Jun.k said and Chansung nod his head.

"Let's do it again, and this time I'm not aiming for your cheek." Jun.k winked, and I didn't know what to do, but lucky for me I didn't need to. When I opened my eyes, Taecyeon and Wooyoung were holding Jun.k back. "H-hey guys." Jun.k guilty giggled.

"Stop being a ert to Nichkhun!" They both said in unison.

"It's not like you guys are innocent in that area either." Chansung spoke up.

"What did you say?" Wooyoung asked.

"This maknae really have some nerves." Taecyeon growled.

"Well one, Taecyeon-hyung always does some weird dance to Khun-hyung when we perform 10 out of 10 (cough cough A/N: HE REALLY DOES! AND I FEEL LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO SEES THIS. There was one that was really too much but I don't know where to find it. I found another incident today from a YouTube video and it was from their 2016 kcon performance, if you wanna check that out wink wink). Two, Wooyoung-hyung, you have a boatload of magazines that Nichkhun feature in and you said, and I quote that 'I real-' mmhmmm mhmm!" Wooyoung covered Chansung's mouth and looked at me and awkardly smiled.

"You guys are weird." Was all I could say and I went back into my room.

I closed my door to block out some of the sound. I looked to my bed and to no surprised, yay, another member. But I was to tired to deal with it, plus it was Junho.

Junho was peacefully sleeping on my bed so he couldn't really bother me. I lied down next to him and he instinctively hugged me. It was nice and warm, Junho truly give the best hugs. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but those scenes from the movie I just watched with Wooyoung didn't necessarily let me.

I looked over to Junho. I'm glad that he is resting, he was the busiest member before our hiatus. I hope he is able to recharge and stay healthy. I slowly lifted one of my arm up and push his hair out of his face, and gave him a gentle good luck kiss on his forehead. He moved a bit in his sleep, and I smiled looking at his cute face. I then snuggled closer to him, resting my head in his chest and I was finally able to keep those scary thoughts away while I was here in his arms...

 

 

----

 

 

 

The door creaked open.

"Ugh, Junho is so lucky." Jun.k whispered.

"That was supposed to be me..." Wooyoung replied.

"Well, Khunnie always had a soft spot for Junho." Chansung whispered. "Khun-hyung is the only member that doesn't receive Junho violent attacked anyways (A/N: this is also true XD, Junho hits all of the other members ALL the time, especially Taecyeon and Chansung! But not a single scratch on Nichkhun. But I think that just because he respects Nichkhun the most, or maybe Nichkhun looks too cute lol, idk, we'll never know XP!).

"Shh." Junho signalled, and the other members pouted.

"I just wanted a 5 minute nap..." I sighed and sat up. "Just come on it." I signalled all of the other members to join us and they all happily jumped on my bed. And we all just slept, peacefully.

That was all I wanted: some peace.