Kind of a Perfect Match

Today and Every Day

AN: POV change markers yung mga asterisk. Sana magustuhan niyo tong update. :)

 


 


Eunbi was stumped by Hyewon's question. She felt that her life was so mundane that any answer would render their conversation dead. She decided to ask Joy for help. When in doubt, ask Joy. That has always been Eunbi's mantra.

 

Okay, maybe Joy wasn't such a big help, but she does actually cook and clean all the time. There was truth in her words, and it's not like she can't dance either. She is a good dancer. Eunbi sighed. She decided to just be honest.

***


***

Hyewon grinned after she read Bi's message. She doesn't really know why she's so drawn to this woman. She's basically gushing like a silly school girl as she tweeted about her.

 

Hyewon snickered as she read Yena's angry tweet. She switched back to the dating app and thought of a reply to Eunbi's message.

***


***

Reading Kwangbae's reply left Eunbi with a rather inappropriate thought, and because she knew it wouldn't probably leave her mind unless she lets it all out, she decided to just text Joy again.

 

Eunbi tried to get her mind off the gutter. She tought of a witty comeback to Kwangbae's message. She smiled as she started typing.