A Mistake Has Been Made

Today and Every Day

 

Eunbi groaned and clapped her left hand to her forehead. That was such a stupid line. What's even worse is that Kwangbae isn't replying. She quickly typed a tweet in the hopes of releasing this anxiety she's feeling.

 

 

Without even thinking, she sent a text to her best friend Joy. She might as well tell Joy everything despite knowing that the younger girl would just laugh at her stupidity.

 


Eunbi decided to just let it go. It has been hours since she sent that stupid reply to Kwangbae, and she has resigned herself to the fact that the girl was turned off by her and decided to ghost her immediately. She will never ever match with someone that beautiful again. What a waste. To take her mind off her recent blunder, she decided to rewatch Four Sisters and a Wedding. She was busy mouthing the words "Kasi growing up naman, andiyan si Alex. Siya lang ang may favorite sa 'kin." with tears streaming down her cheeks when her phone chimed, indicating that she had a notification. She quickly wiped away her tears with the back of her left hand as she unlocked her phone. She gasped when she saw that she had a reply from Kwangbae.

 

 

With shaking fingers, she typed a message to Joy. She had to tell her best friend this beautiful news.

 


AN: Good luck, Eunbi. Sana okay sa inyo na English yung narration. Nagsail Kangbi ngayon. Magbunyi! Please leave a comment kung nagustuhan niyo 'yung update.