Chapter 2

Savage Love

Jimin POV.

We arrived at home after I was done shopping. They placed the shopping bags in my room and walked out, Iooked at the new clothes that I brought and decided to try them on. I looked in the mirror and damn did I look good I just don't see how Jungkook can not see this cause he is missing out I looked at the picture frame of Jungkook on my desk and picked it up and kissed it. Well it's okay I can just love you from the side, I put the picture fram down and looked at the outfit that I got it was a black leather jack and pant that hugged my thighs making my pop out I going to wear this tonight when I hang with yoongi hyung.

I heard my stomaach growl from hunger I touched my stomach and took the clothes off and put on some sweats and a grey plain v neck and headed downstairs to the kitchen. "is there anything to eat?" I asked the staff that were in the kitchen and they all bowed their heads. "I can make you something quick young master" the head chef said as I nodded my head and went to the movie theatre that was a built in the house.

I looked through the movies to find anything interesting but nothing interested me I watched almost all of these movies some I watched with Yoongi Hyung and others by myself I never brought anyone else in this house beside Min Yoongi Hyung. I turned off the screen and went back to the kicthen table and they were setting up my food on the table. I sat down on the chair and started eating my food and than my bulter showed up.

"Your uncle will be visiting to check on you today" he said looking at me I sighed "What time is he coming" I said while eating, We than heard the door bell ring " Now" He said as I looked at him with wide eyes "What? why didn't you tell me sooner" I said looking at him as I shoved my sandwich in my mouth. "It was a last minute thing you know how he is" He said and yeah it was true he would always show up at last minute out of no where.

One of the servants open the door for my uncle "Where is my favorite Nephew" he shouted through the house I greeted him in the living room as I chuckled at how loud he was. " I am here echoing my whole house" I said as I smiled wide and gave him a hug as he hugged me back and messed up my hair. "How you been?" he said looking at me as we went to the living room.

"I am fine how about you?" I said " I am good, listen I know you don't want to hear this but we have to talk about this business" he said looking at me with a serious look. "Uncle Namjoon do I really have to take over soon why can't you just do it you been doing it fine" I said "Jimin I know you don't want to do this but you have to I am just a fill in until you are old enough to take over the gang your father told me to take care of you if anything ever happened to him to help you to take over the gang" he said looking at me.

"I am just still a kid I am in high school I can't be responsible for other people" I said looking at me " I know until you are done with high school than you will take over" He said "Uncle Namjoon" I said as he got up. " I just came to tell you that, and it's good to see you kid" he said as he walked out the door. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you that my father was a gang leader and which leads me to being the next leader but my uncle is filling in for me until I was old enough to take over the gang.

I am not really interested in the whole gang thing I try so hard to avoid it but I will soon have to take over someday. I got up from the couch and went upstairs and looked at all the rooms so many rooms and yet I feel so alone I walked into my dead parents room. The room was touched I can no longer smell my parents scent I sat at the edge of the bed feeling the bed.

Why did you guys have to leave me so early some tears began to fall which I didn't noticed until I felt a tear on my hand I quickly wiped away the tears. I got out of the room and walked to my room which was across from my parents room. I walked in and closed the door behind me and leaned agaisnt the door and looked at my big room. Damn I am really a loner than I suddenly got a text from Yoongi Hyung "you still on for tonight and where are you?" he texted. "yeah we are still on for tonight and I am home" I texted back "Why are you okay?" he texted back. " I am fine" I texted back and closed my phone putting in charge it was dying anyways I floopped on my bed I was exhausted from moving to much so I decided to take a nap.