Chapter 1

Savage Love

Jimin pov.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm ringing through the room I looked at the time as it said 7:00am. I took a big sigh and got up from my bed and sat at the edge of my bed starring at the picture of the love of my life ok maybe I might have gotten it from his social media but it's whatever he is going to be mine soon I will make sure of it I promise I am not a creep I just really like him but I don't think he will ever see me at all.

I got up and headed to the bathroom I looked myself in the mirror with  messy hair I grabbed my toothbrush and  put on some toothpaste and brushed my teeth I once again looked in the mirror and just breathed out I finished brushing my teeth and took my clothes off and the shower head and went in and started showering. I finished up cleaning myself up and wrapped a towel around my waist than started blow drying my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and went to my closet looking for something to wear I grabbed a white t-shirt with a black pair of jeans fixed my hair a bit leaving it hanging on my forhead since it was curly a little. I looked at the time and it showed 7:30 am I sighed and took my bookbag and headed out of the room " Master" I was greeted by my bulter who has been with me my whole life you could say he is the only family I got.

Both of my parents died when I was young they got into a car accident so they left all their wealth to me and this big house I am basically rich but nobody knows that and I would like to keep it that way I don't want people using me for my money well it's not like I am noticed anyways so I am not worried about it so my bulter is the closest person to a father figure and I respect him for taking care of me all these years.

I looked at the time and I was already running late so I grabbed a toast that was at the kitchen table and ran out of the house I grabbed my bike and started riding to school with it with the toast hanging from my mouth.

I arrived at the big school that was in front of me and went to chain up my bike and put the keys in my bag and headed inside the building I walked towards my locker and there he was Jeon Jungkook his smile the way his eyes smiles and those lips I just wish... "Jimin" is all I heard before I realized I was drooling I looked to my left to find my bestfriend standing next to me "oh when did you get here?" I said looking at him. "were you thinking about him again?" He said as he looked at me "huh?" I said as he just shook his head "I will see you later" he said as he walked towards Jeon Jungkook oh did I forget to mention that my best friend is friends with him too but I am not I am invisible to him.

I didn't realize how long I was staring at him because I think he noticed we just made eye contact I quickly looked away. I looked again and he also turned around I looked at who was standing next to him and it was Taehyung ugh his boyfriend I hated that they were together but what can I do can't break them apart I sighed and opened my locker and took out some books that I needed for class and headed to class before the bell ranged.

I walked into class and took my seat at the back and soon he walked inside the classroom too we made eye contact again what's up with these eye contacts today I mean I am not complaining its odd but I like it he sat in front of me and to his side was his boyfriend Taehyung and Suga Hyung sat next to me aka my best friend."want to do anything tonight?" he said looking at me as I looked at him.

"sure what do you have in mind" I said looking at him."ok so they this new club opening up and we are going there" he said looking at me with a smile. "We? you going with your little friends?" I said looking at him as he nodded his head which means Jeon Jungkook is going to be there too should I go or not "ok so you picking me up?" I said as he nodded his head " You better be ready by 7" he said as I nodded my head. 

Class started and I could think of was Jungkook he held my heart so deep and  he don't even know it as i sighed in disbelief imagine if he was mine we would be the best couple ever. He is known all over guys and girls drool over him everyone wishes they were Taehyung some even tried to take his place but it never worked though he must really like him which means I probably won't even have a chance either. I didn't even realize that the class ended until I saw people getting up to leave.

I put my books away I have no idea what was going on but I am still the best in the class with high scores and everything I don't know how but I am really smart I guess it was just in me. "so my house tomorrow?" all I heard was Jungkook's voice who was facing me looking at me "huh?" I said snapping out of it looking at him. "for the group project that we were assigned together" he said looking at me with a confused look.

"group project?" I said looking at him. "yeah you weren't paying attention?" he said looking at me "Of course I was hahaha I was just joking with you hahaha" I said lying I had no idea what was going on and what was the group project on about. " let me see your phone" he said with his hand sticking out. "phone?" I said sounding dumb asf and I quickly took out my phone and gave it to as he took it and started typing and gave it back to me and left.

I quickly looked at Yoongi hyung " what was the project on about?" I said looking at him as he just laughed and shook his head "come on tell me" I said " its about different things every group was assigned a different assignment" he said not giving me the respond that I hoped for and walked out. I grabbed my bag and quickly headed out I stopped in my tracks oh my gosh he just gave me his phone number and invited me to his house what am I going to wear to his house tomorrow I started to freak out now I heard the bell ring again meaning I was already late for my next class.

I decided to just go home instead I mean I was already late I didn't like the attention of people starring at you I walked out of the building and walked towards my bike I unlocked it and got it started to head home. I arrived at my big house it's hard to miss it you could litrary see it from far away even if you were blind. I sat my bike on the side and went inside the house.

"your home early master" my bulter said looking at me. "we have to go shopping" I blurted out " shopping? for what you have a bunch of clothes you don't even wear" he said. " I am going to Jungkook's house tomorrow I need to look good" I said looking at him. " Ok we will go shopping take the driver with you" he said as I nodded my head and headed upstairs to my room and threw my bag on the bed and went to look in my closet didn't like anything in there. I than heard a knock on my door "the car is ready master" one of the drivers said as I nodded my head.

I took my cell phone and went out of my room as my driver followed me behind and we headed out of the house and he opened the door for me and I got in as he got in the driver's seat and we headed off.