6.

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Soobin got the call to meet Mr. Ito at the HR department's office, he knew exactly what he was about to go through. He was afraid, stressed out but at the same time he couldn't bare to look at Huening Kai. The younger was in pain and he couldn't continue with his injury. He had to do something.

His heart was pounding really bad, his stomach twisted, he didn't know what to expect. He was now waiting outside the office about to go and meet the obnoxious man. Soobin was standing behind the door for too long now. He had to knock, he knew that Mr. Ito was probably staring at him amused through the security cameras in his office. He took a deep breath and finally knocked on the door, turned the knob and went inside.

Soobin went home feeling helpless that night. His manager waited for him for a long time after the meeting, the boy just didn't look good. When the manager asked him, Soobin only replied with *I don't feel so good* and *Please take me home hyung* he didn't utter another word the entire ride home. The manager tried to cheer him up a bit but it didn't work, eventually, he asked him if he wanted to go to the hospital or see a doctor if he wasn't feel well and Soobin just bursted "No hospitals please hyung just take me home"

The manager was taken back by the younger's sudden burst but he could feel that Soobin was tired, maybe he just needed some rest that's all. He silently took him home.

The moment Soobin stepped inside the ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter