17.

Stay Strong TXT
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Getting home was not an issue, Soobin snuggled into Yeonjun the whole ride home and none of them uttered a word. As soon as they arrived, Soobin took a quick shower, as quick as it can. At first, they all voted aginst the idea of letting the boy go in by himself regarding what happened the last time he unlocked himself in the bathroom but luckily nothing happened. 

Walking into the shower and having a look at his brused body, Soobin almost shoked on his breaths, he ran a hand on his chest and neck and felt how sore his other muscles were, he wondered what could have happened if Yeonjun wasn't there, he looked down at his hands and wondered where did his strength go ? maybe he wasn't that strong after all. He breathed in deeply not wanting to go into another fit of losing his breaths again and quickly let the cold water run all over him taking all the feelings away.

He sighed as he finally put on some comfy clean clothes and put a towel around his wet hair letting it down to cover his eyes and opened the door to find Beomgyu standing behind it waiting for him "Are you okay ?" the younger said immediatly reaching his hand to Soobin to lean on it. Soobin took it gracefully and nodded "I'm good" Beomgyu walked him to his room.

Yeongjun had the hair dryer ready to dry off the boy's hair. Soobin sat on his bed, Beomgyu occupied the chair next to his desk, Taehyun and Huening were scattered sitting on the floor and Huening hugging one of his plushies while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter