Chapter 2

The Pain you never knew.

 

Please Upvote if you love this story :) Thank you all so much!!! ☺️ 

Note: Let’s pretend there’s no Pandemic during this times. 

 

January 2020.

 

Stop staring Mina.. Chaeyoung might melt.. 

 

You startled me Dahyun.. I ..I just cant help it.. 

 

You cant help but stare or you cant help but fall in love with her? Choose..

 

Both. 

 

I honestly answered her. There’s no point lying because I’m already caught.

 

You’re totally whipped Mina.. 

 

I rolled my eyes because of her remark.

 

Does your parents know that you’re in love with...

 

I dont have plans on telling them Dahyun.. you know I cant.. I lowered my head just by thinking about confessing to my parents makes me... 

 

Sad.

 

Alright.. I need to leave you here first..I need to go to the student council meeting.. Good luck on your “Chaeyoung gazing.. “

 

After the incident in the garden when I pretended not knowing that I accidentally kissed her, Chaeyoung didnt open the topic. It’s either she’s just naive or that kiss means nothing to her. 

 

I honestly dont know what to feel. Part of me wants her to question me and another part of me doesnt. 

 

And here we are, still sticking together. If not, we’ve actually been closer than before. 

 

Minari!!!I heard her calling me. 

 

She’s waving her hand dorkily and as usual, those antics of hers made me laugh.

 

Did you wait too long? Coach instructed us to finish another lap.. Chaeyoung asked while panting.

 

It’s alright I enjoyed watching you.. I mean your team.. O my gosh Mina.. watch your words aish..

 

Ahahaaahah.. Did you like what you see?? A playful smirk is playing in her lips. I’m just kidding Minari ahahahahaha.. 

 

I can feel the heat creeping in my cheeks. 

 

Yaaah.. I brought you water.. drink it now.. you need it.. I pushed the bottle in her chest so she would stop teasing me.

 

Chaeyoouung!!!

 

Thanks to one of her team mates for calling her. I need this time to calm my beating heart.

 

Let me change first then we’ll have dinner together. See you in the lobby Minari! 

 

I would really want to get use to this kind of feeling when I’m with her. The feeling of bliss. The feeling or joy.

 

But somewhere in my heart, there is also the feeling of Pain. 

 

Pain of wanting her. 

 

Although I know I shouldnt.. I couldnt..

 

even if she also feels the same way .

 

************************************************

 

Present time. April 23, 2028.  7:30pm.

 

How’s the food? Did you like their menu?I asked the birthday girl as we are now eating.

 

Yep! I always want to dine in here but you know how I get stuck whenever I’m finishing a painting. I barely leave my unit. You’re the one who chose this venue

 

I nodded and smiled knowing that these are the only things I can do for her. 

 

You really know my taste.. she said as she continue to enjoy her food.

 

Hey Cub! I saw that you went to Switzerland last week.. You’re pictures were great.. Jeongyeon, one of our friends said.

 

Thanks eonnie! I was invited for a conference there. Chaeyoung got her camera and gave it to Jeongyeon to look. The place itself was an art, those pictures can’t give justice to the true view of the place. 

 

As our friends busy themselves looking at Chaeyoung’s shots, Chaeyoung brought my hand into hers and when she released it, I felt something on my hand. Once I opened it, I saw a cute penguin figurine.

 

Woow! This is so cute Changie.. I love it! 

 

I have mine too!!! Tada!! And she showed me hers, a cute tiger figurine.

 

I saw them in one of the souvenir shops that I went to. Actually, there are...... 

 

Chaeyoung continue to tell me her stories but I wasnt able to hear her anymore as my surroundings and sense of hearing seemed to dissappear. 

 

This has always been my case whenever she is around. 

 

I forget the world. 

 

Because everytime she’s near, she becomes my world.

 

************************************************

 

April 24, 2020. A day after Chaeyoung’s Birthday. 

 

Chaeyoung and I are checking ourselves in the mirror while wearing our baby penguin and baby cub pajamas that we bought a week ago. 

 

Months ago, Jeongyeon, Sana, Tzuyu, Dahyun , Chaeyoung and I planned to celebrate this cub’s birthday along with Tzuyu’s auditoned acceptance here at the Lotte Hotel Seoul. But just a week ago, everyone cancelled except the both of us, leaving Chaeyoung and I in this big hotel room.

 

Alone. 

 

To say that I’m not excited is really an understatement. I cant even explain what I’m feeling right now. 

 

I’m nervous, thrilled, happy.. my heart wants to explode with all these feelings inside of me.

 

This is actually a dream come true!

 

Arent we the cutest Minari? She said proudly.

 

I cant disagree with that .. you’re sooo cute Chaeyoungieee!!! I pinched both of her chubby cheeks making her squeal.

 

Yaaaaahh!!!! You’re dead once I captured you!

 

She started to chase me as I continue to run around our room. I forgot that’s she’s a memeber of the track and field though.

 

You can’t catch me with your short limbs .. I mocked her.

 

You know that you can’t use my height.. I’m the fastest runner in my team.. She replied, giving me a smirk.

 

In less than a minute, I’m already in her arms as we both fell in one of the beds, with her, on top of me.

 

Gotcha!!! I told you so..Chaeyoung said confidently as we are now laughing together.

 

Not until I became aware of our position. Our faces are inches apart and I can smell her breath. She smells like a sweet strawberry!

And It seems that she didnt mind at all as she continuously laughing. Whereas for me, I can feel my body starting to heat up! 

 

Ahhmm.. Chaeyouuungie? I called her in a whisper like voice.

 

She stopped laughing and looked straightly into my eyes. 

 

I saw her eyes roamed in my eyes..nose then lips..

 

OMG.. this stupid heart of mine, she might hear it right now! I might palpitate at this point. . Calm down Mina.. Calm down..

 

Chaeyoung suddenly gave me a soft smile and  kissed my forehead gently.

 

What was that for???

 

Then she slowly stood up and lend her hand.

 

Come on Penguin! Let’s prepare our dinner! 

 

I took her hand and we both get ready to prepare our dinner.

 

What a tease!!! 

 

************************************************

 

I laugh so hard seeing that Chaeyoung’s face are already full of my lip marks. 

 

Yaaaahh!!! Why are you so good at games? This is so unfair!!! Chaeyoung whined seeing her face full of my lip marks. 

 

After dinner, we decided to play different video games. Since it’s her birthday, the punishment would be putting a lip mark on the losing person’s face instead of beating the forehead. 

 

Who suggested it? It’s me of course! I mean this is just for fun..

 

You didnt even let me win! Not even once aarrrg!!! 

 

It’s not my fault that you’re a lame player!!! Teasing her is so much fun!

 

Let’s play another game! I wont let you win this time!

 

Hah! Bring it on Smol cub!!!! 

 

After 30mins, I found myself winning again! 

 

Aarrgg.. this is unbelievable.. she said defeatedly.

 

Alright.. alright.. your face cub.. give me your face..

 

I tried to find a spot where I can kiss her and leave my lip mark, but almost all areas of her face is covered already. There’s only one spot remaining..

 

and it’s her lips.

 

Can’t decide Minari? She sounded like she’s challenging me. 

 

My mind is stopping me not to do it but my heart is pushing me to. 

 

It’s just a game Mina~ It’s just a game.. okay here I go..

 

I slowly hold both sides of her face. 

 

Her eyes’ so pretty.. her nose too and her lips too..

 

It’s so inviting.. why is it so tempting?

 

Second thoughts? I heard her say.

 

I gave her a one last look before I captured her lips.

 

I gave her a peck.

 

Just a peck. Phew, I guess my brain is still functioning.

 

But then, did I just saw a disappointment in her eyes? Or maybe it’s my eyes that’s playing tricks on me.

 

Wha.. What? I asked her. 

 

What happened next was beyond my expectations. 

 

Chaeyoung grabbed my face and now our lips are dangerously close. She nuzzled our nose gently with our foreheads now together.

 

You can’t tease me the second time and left me hanging Minari~ Let me do it to you properly.. 

 

I felt her lips moving into mine as I followed her lead. I didn't pulled back because I don't have the will to.

Iput my arms in her shoulder for support as my legs are starting to feel weak. 

Her kisses makes me go crazy. My head is spinning and I can’t think anymore.

 

I guess this is my heart talking now. 

 

She deepened our kiss by pulling me closer as I am now seated in her legs. She holds me like I’m a very fragile object, making sure  I’m comfortable. 

 

I’m officially addicted to her kisses. We are actually making out already!

 

Mina.. Minari.. she said between our kiss.

 

Hmmm.. Chaengi.. I replied still kissing her.

 

You’re.. so.. beautiful.. she said as we continue to kiss each other.

 

Such a sweet talker! 

 

Shut up and just kiss me.. 

 

She didnt hesitate as we laid down in our bed continuing our own business.

 

Everything was blurry, she’s the only one I see. 

On that day, She became my world.

 

************************************************

 

The next day, I woke up having her in my arms.

We still have our clothes on so .. we did not do it. 

 

I put the strands of her hair into her ear and I traced her eyebrows, nose and her lips. What a beautiful baby.

 

Good morning Minari~ I was startled by her sudden greetings.

 

I thought that after what happened last night, we will end up being awkward, but I guess it all wrong.

 

Hi cubbie.. we once again placed our forhead together as we look in each others eyes. 

 

Say Minari~ she started..

 

Hmmm.. I said as I held her face which was still full with my lip marks from last night. 

 

Do you want.. Do you want us to be.. together?  Cc.. Can we?  With hesitancy, Chaeyoug said.

 

End of Flashback.

 

************************************************

 

Please UPVOTE if you love this story :)