o19

Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He looked around sighing as he tried to familiarize himself with the location. It had been a minute since he last foot step into this country. He looked down at his phone and read over the address one more time. He was at the right place, he knew he was. So why was she not opening the door? 

It was dead in the middle of the night that his flight hand landed and he took the first cab he saw straight to this place. Was she sleeping? He let out a huff before swiping through his phone debating whether to call her or not. 

She was going to kill him, he knew it. But what more can she do? He was already right in front of her door. Taking a deep breath he hit call and held the phone to his ears as it rang. 

He held his breath listening to the beeps of the phone until he realized that there was no way he was going to pick up. Just as he was going to pull the phone away from his ears, there was a low voice on the other end. 

"Hello?" He said, his heart clenching. 

"Who is this?" The voice on the other end said. Wait. That was not his sister. 

"I am Sungchan, who the hell are you and why do you have my sisters phone?" 

"Oh Shi-. Um I am Kai. Your sister is asleep right now. Do you want me to wake her up?" Sungchan heard shuffling on the other end. Why the hell was there a man with his sister. She had not told him about having a boyfriend. So who on earth was Kai?

"No, man its fine. Look i am outside her apartment right now can you just come open the door?" Sungchan shifted his weight to his other foot, feeling too exhausted to even care about the man he was talking to.

"Well about that..."

* * * 

"No way." 

Hana froze as she saw the figure eating cereal in front of her. She rubbed her eyes just incase she was hallucinating her brothers existence in Korea. 

"Hi Hans." Sungchan smiled cheekily. Hana ran and threw herself on her baby brother. She buried her nose in the crook of his neck, breathing him in. He smelled so much like disinfectant and applewood, it was too funny. Disinfectant? And that is when it struck her.

"Sungchan. What the hell are you doing here? Where is mom?" She pulled away holding him hands length apart. Sungchan gave her a sheepish smile in return.

"Wait. Does mom even know you are here?"

"Hans, i had to get away okay? I am sorry. She doesn't even know that i am gone!" Sungchan whined. He pulled his ritual puppy dog eyes and looked straight into his sisters eyes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter