chapter 28

My Husband is Extremely Crazy! Are We Fated Together?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

myungsoo pov

i finally do this couple thing with haeyoung.. now, i admit that my heart is only belong to her.

i covered haeyoung body with the thick blanket and i her hairs..

she's my wife and i can't resist her beauty.. 

her eyes,her sharp nose.. and her milky skin. soo perfect and i smiled when i see haeyoung sleeping soundly besides me.

clumsy haeyoung *laugh*

i wrapped my arms around her small body and sleep.. this is the most amazing night ever.

sunggyu pov

aish.. where my little sister?running away with that kim myungsoo guy?

i sit on my bed and take my childhood photo with haeyoung.

oppa hope you will live happier with your husband.. i love you,dongsaeng..

suddenly, i heard someone knocked the door loudly and nearly broke that door.

i shrieked and lazily open my bedroom door. umma stand infront of me with her panic face.

"sunggyu.. umma can't find haeyoungie and myungsoo. they running away from their house!"said umma.

my eyes become big... and big!

"mwoh?!"i yelled.

haeyoung pov

a sunshines bright my eyes and i quickly open my eyes.. i look at the suurounding and found myungsoo was  sleeping besides me.. 

he was .. me too. i try to think back what happen last night and i want to scream loudly just now.

we do that thing last night.. but i already give myungsoo permisson last night..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter