Over it

The dining room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months later I had met someone through Tinder. We decided to meet up as he picked me up after work. When I walked out my job I saw him standing leaning against his nice black slick car. He was  taller than me, his green eyes met mine. I instantly smiled, I also felt nervous. 

"Nice to finally meet you Yeji"


I smiled wider as I stepped into his car, "Nice to finally meet you too Soobin"

...

We decided to go to a nearby lake with pizza. We kept counting the different kind of ducks we would see. I wrapped my arms around me as we got quiet. He noticed I was spacing out. 


"You Okay?


"Yeah"


I turned to look to the left and that's when I saw her. I saw Lia with her bestfriend Yuna chatting. I widened my eyes as she looked at me. I looked away really fast and Soobin noticed. 

"Can we leave?"


Soobin turned to look at Lia as she started walking towards us.


"P-please"


Soobin quickly took my hand as we started running towards the car. As we got in there I started crying. All my feelings came back once I saw her. Soobin used his sleeves and carefully wiped off my tears.


"I'm guessing you still like her"


"How did you know?"


"That's the same way I used to look at someone"


"Ah.."

 

"Give it a chance Yeji, it looks like she missed you"


....

I got to my apartment and threw myself th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter