Fin.

It’s a Date
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The frequent burst from the school ring jerked up the petite body that was obnubilating at the corner of the main hall. Spotted by some light, the brunette hair easily noticed as the owner let it down and got swayed as when she was pacing back and forth. Minjoo holds the thing in her hand tightly as she let out a sigh while her head ducked out from where she was hiding. There, her target was spotted. The short ebony hair was facilely got described among the crowd. Minjoo took a glance from time to time from her place, as she determined that she will go to verbalize with that person today. As surprised as it sounded, her target turned around and the ocular perceiver was locked with hers. Minjoo got froze at her spot and abruptly swung her hand to the back as avoiding action. She didn’t ken why she had to do this but her mind screamed too loud to show how poltroon she was. Those ocular perceivers kept locking with her until Minjoo decided to break the moment, and left the place immediately.

She fastens her pace to leave from where she spent virtually half an hour hiding before shifting her body to the main door of the hall. Her hand was raised to the left side of her chest as she patted her own heart that got beaten more expeditious than mundane. Just one glance from her crush made her legs became wobbly like a jelly, and her mind became malfunction as well. Her crush aka the idol of this university, a genius who made everyone couldn’t stop venerating her, and last but not least her goddess appearance with the most captivating big doe eyes that drown everyone if they locked the gazed with her for more than 5 seconds. If you asked Minjoo how on earth she came across with the mentioned girl above, well it was all commenced from one day evening on a pluvial day after school culminated.

 

Minjoo was judging the weather so hard with her gaze as the rain poured down outside of the university's main door. She clutched her books across her chest while her hands commenced roaming around her bag to find a soi-disant object umbrella. But due to her gawkishness as always, which she unproudly received a moniker from her friends “minjoo ga to” she fortuitously stumbled her steps to the back when there was an unannounced vigorous wind flew against her body. The action from that fortuitously pushed her body to the back and contravened with another presence stood abaft her. A groan was auricularly discerned, and Minjoo jerked up her body as she convoluted her head without worrying about breaking her neck. Her ocular perceivers got buckle out when she optically discerned the presence that she accidentally bumped into due to her maladroitness. It was no other than Miyawaki Sakura. The ebony hair scrunched her face as her hand rubbing her chest to facilitate the pain that she got from the bump. Minjoo hurried bow down as she apologized while endeavoring to evade the ocular perceiver contact whenever she got frightened. Sakura halted her action after witnessing how the person in front of her ostensibly startled.

“It's okay” Sakura verbalized in a solemn voice.

Minjoo was too absorbed in her mind that she didn’t notice a hand was handing out a handkerchief to her. She raised her face and that the moment she got stunned by the doe eyes that stared back at her with the lip curved up to a minute smile flustering on the angelic face.

So pulchritudinous

Sakura described the fluctuating expression on the face that seems akin to a duplicate from the Aphrodite. Momentarily, Minjoo snapped back to reality after she descried a remonstration adjacent to her face. Sakura tilted her head a little when she didn’t receive any replication, but a smile was still composing on her face albeit the latter scarcely acting weirdly. Minjoo optically canvassed the handkerchief for a few second with querying looks. Sakura couldn’t avail but to leave out small chuckle due to the expression she just witnessed.

“Your hair is wet,” Sakura said.

After hearing what Sakura told her, she checked her hair and notice it was like Sakura mentioned. Besides her hair, she felt some components of her attire additionally got saturated. It was probably because of the wind that brought the rain inside, and her back was facing it.

“I..I’m f..fine” Damn it, she just stuttered like a clown in front of her ideal type. Sakura shook her head as a designation that she dissented with Minjoo’s verbal expression afore pulling Minjoo’s hand, and placing her handkerchief on it.

“Wipe it, so you won’t get sick” Just that, Sakura gave her one last smile and left the scene.

Affirmative, from that day onward, she caught herself probing for the person that gave her the handkerchief. Lamentably, she found herself wasn’t intrepid enough to face Sakura again to return the thing in her hand back. On every occasion that she determined she was yare, she ceased her track immediately when the gazed led on the verbally expressed person.

Such a spineless person

Just like how Chaewon always said to her and today wasn’t any exception. Absquatulated again, Minjoo wondered when will she can give it back if she still not confident yet.

“Minjoo”

She shifted her body to the direction of the voice that called her. She visually perceived Yujin strolled down from the hall and she raised a hand to wave at the coming person.

“Hey Yujin” She greeted her when she made the cessation near her presence.

“You not forget the promise, right?” Yujin expeditiously shoots her a question without beating around the bush.

“Yes, I know. This Saturday at the school gym hall” Minjoo replied while rolling her eyes. How could she forget it when her best friend always reminded her every time they met?

“Good and It’s tomorrow to be specific” Yujin snorted and took Minjoo’s hand afore dragging to god knows where.


She let a minute sigh eluded from her thin lip when her mind was back to contemplate a certain person that never once tired of running around in her cognizance. Then and there, she sanctioned another opportunity to pass like a wind from her.

 

Determinately, the day had come. Minjoo’s gazed was thrown around the hall that filled up with thousands of fans that emanated from sundry universities to fortify their teams. She spotted Chaewon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter