Chapter Seven (Final)

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So it turned out that Minhyun has a secret of his own… This secret that he kept all because of some crazy rule that his stupid bestfriend has set… all because of some stupid line that, according to Baekho, will be unethical to cross… because they are brothers… 

With both wanting to keep the other on their side, no one dared to take the brave step to break the rule and confess… who would want to rock a steady boat? Who would want to ruffle a soft, smooth feather? Who would risk to break a tightly-bonded friendship?

With both keeping their secret love to themselves, they ended up being imprisoned in their own cells of insecurities…. and unfulfillment... Yes they are happy…. Yes they are together… but with both wanting more and both unable to do anything about it… somehow it still felt lacking… Nobody wanted to make a different move as both became complacent and both got used to their norms of just being together…. as friends…  

Minhyun felt frustrated and there are times that he had to secretly meet and confront people that wanted to get near his bestfriend… He was thinking, if he can't get nearer to Baekho… he needs to make sure, nobody will…

Sometimes, he tries to provoke situations and sometimes he would share some lies just to see if he would get any reaction from his bestfriend… he wanted to know if Baekho will try to do something if he finds out Minhyun is exploring interests with other guys… and so he came up with his lies about liking Kim Jonghyun...

But it seemed like no matter what he does… Baekho just remained unperturbed… it felt like a slap somehow… it felt like Baekho doesn't really care one way or another… maybe all he really felt for him is just pure friendship….. or is he reading these all wrong?

Has he been blinded by the complacency of them just being together? He wanted so much to believe what Jonghyun has said… Is it really possible for him to ask for more? 

Then… he remembered that kiss from last night… that amazing kiss he shared with Baekho... That kiss felt so hot, it kept him awake for most of the night! He was thinking… that kiss has so much passion…. it's just impossible for it to mean nothing… God! He so wanted everything to be real!

With his mind set… as he came to a decision.. he bravely took each step towards his stubborn bestfriend… today he has finally made the decision to bravely face Baekho and let him know his secret… that he wanted more…. because he is in love with his bestfriend… 

And so he ran… with excitement in his every move… he doesn't know where Baekho is now… he tried to call his cellphone but he is not picking up his calls…. Where are you Baekho?...

Then he found him right in the middle of the huge lobby area of the mall… walking with his head bowed and his steps slow and his shoulders down like he's been carrying a heavy load…

"Baekho!!" Minhyun shouted as he kept on running… "Baekho!!"

When Baekho turned back, Minhyun saw the tears in his eyes… Baekho tried to wipe his cheeks with the back of his hand as he suddenly stopped in his tracks when he saw Minhyun running towards him…

Then when Minhyun reached him… he quickly hugged Baekho, almost making his bestfriend out of balance… Unconsciously, Baekho grabbed hold of his bestfriend… to steadily hold on to him… and then Minhyun kissed him… it was a sudden, unexpected move and Baekho's basic instinct is to kiss Minhyun back as he held onto his bestfriend even tighter…

It felt like finding water in the hottest desert… it felt like finding an oasis when he thought he was dying of thirst… and with every move and every touch of their lips… it felt like being alive again… it was the same kiss as last night… but this is more heartfelt as both were crying despite the feeling of elation of finally being back in each other's arms again…

They suddenly became conscious of people whistling and clapping and giggling… apparently a crowd of onlookers has gathered, surrounding them on the spot… to witness that hot kiss that they've just shared… people probably thought this is a scene from a movie being shot inside the mall with these two good looking guys sharing a passionate, awesome kiss!! 

They both felt the hot,  feverish blush on both their faces as they suddenly realized where they are and what they are doing..  but Minhyun was smiling and giggling as well... as he continue to hold on tight to his bestfriend and Baekho is not breaking that embrace as well… he's just so happy to be able to hold on to Minhyun again… 

He was looking at Minhyun who was looking back at him with love in his eyes… Then they kissed again… without any care to whoever wanted to watch… they can hear the crowd clapping and screaming delightful jest… "ooohhh!!" "Get a room!!" "Breathe!" "I want a kiss too!!"... seems like the crowd is getting a treat… as they continue to watch and look on to these two handsome guys who seem to can't get enough of each other…

Now both felt too conscious as they started to laugh at themselves and at the crowd's reaction to them being locked in each other's arms…. Then, finally Baekho made the move to drag Minhyun out of their tight spot and started running away from the expectant crowd….

When they found a secluded, less crowded spot in the mall's garden area... Baekho stopped and face his bestfriend… then Minhyun is hugging and kissing Baekho again and just feeling happy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter