Chapter Six

Secret Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The movie was scheduled to start in a few minutes… So, when Baekho saw the two continue to walk towards the theater area then, eventually, went inside the theater room, he belatedly decided to follow them inside. He tried to remember the movie seats location they reserved a couple of days ago for Minhyun and Jonghyun, then he bought a ticket making sure to choose a seat farther back where he can still have visibility on the two. 

As to why he would do this, why he would still continue to follow these two despite all the pain he is feeling, he still doesn't know. Maybe he is really just an idiot who doesn't really know when to stop. 

As he went inside the dark theater room, he almost got caught by Minhyun who actually glanced at his direction. Good thing the movie started playing at that same time so he evaded getting recognized by his bestfriend…

Honestly, although he doesn't like to watch these kinds of movies, he would still watch it since his bestfriend seems to be addicted to it. Seems like it's a first time for him to be watching one, on his own, or atleast, watching it while Minhyun and him are not beside each other. So now he looked on to the two… who are intently watching the movie, both looking cool and brave and unafraid… 

He kept asking himself what the  hell he is doing here looking like a pathetic fool! Now he is trapped inside a horror movie he doesn't even like! Why oh why did he even suggest Minhyun to watch this movie for his date! He was thinking he should have been that guy beside his bestfriend! He's getting really scared, he just wanted to scream and hold on to someone right now! And that person that he wanted to hold is probably busy holding someone else. Baekho you are really such a hopeless fool!

At the middle part of the movie when the gory killing part became too much for Baekho, he unconsciously screamed. The person sitting beside Baekho was having a hard time watching the scary parts as well as she also ended up screaming and accidentally held on to Baekho's arm. 

They looked at each other and Baekho just realized that the girl beside him is his schoolmate, Irene. And she too recognized Baekho despite the darkened room.

"Baekho? Good thing it was you. I just got too scared. Sorry for holding on to you."

"I-it's okay. No problem. I was scared as well." 

It was funny that they met and were able to talk inside the theater when they don't normally even mingle in school. Irene, actually, is one of the well known campus beauty… he would have thought that she wouldn't like watching these kinds of movies as well so it's quite surprising to see her here and on her own!

Then, the other funny thing that Baekho noticed was that…. they both seemed to have the same agenda for going inside this theater! He now realized that Irene was also intently observing Minhyun and Jonghyun who were sitting a few rows further in front. Now he wonders who specifically between Minhyun or Jonghyun, she is actually checking out??

Then as they both looked on, he noticed Jonghyun trying to stretch his arm and just smoothly placed it around Minhyun's shoulders. When both heads of Minhyun and Jonghyun start to get closer, as they continue to look at each other, seemingly intending to kiss… both Baekho and Irene unconsciously, shouted together… 

"No!!"

As both of them screamed, they glanced at each other. Both seemed shocked with what they've just done… then they belatedly duck their heads while still continue to stare at each other with thousands of questions in their eyes...

"You think they saw us?" Baekho silently asked…

"I don't know… I hope not… wait...what are you talking about?" 

Irene just got caught and is now unable to deny what she was actually doing inside the theater!

"You know what I'm talking about." 

"Are you stalking Jonghyun too?"

Ahh! So apparently it's Jonghyun!

"No… I'm just watching out for my bestfriend,  Minhyun…"

"Ohh…"

Then Baekho suddenly felt the buzzing of his cellphone… He immediately took his phone from his pocket and saw a message from Minhyun…

Minhyun: Baekho what are you doing?

"I'm just watching the movie." Baekho immediately responded back.

Minhyun: Who is that girl beside you?

"My date! Why? Are you the only one allowed to date?" Baekho knows he is being grumpy and too defensive in his response to Minhyun but he just can't help it. But why would Minhyun even care who he is with now when he should be focusing on his own date!

Well… so much for hiding and being discreet. Obviously, both Minhyun and Jonghyun are now, very much aware, of his presence in the theater. However, that message from Minhyun was the last message that he got from his bestfriend and he's not quite sure if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter