chapter 2

To be by your side.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Sana woke up with a loud gasp, breathing messy and holding to her bed sheets as she tried to ground herself. Mina breaking her sleepy trance when she opened her door harshly.

-WHAT’S WRONG!?- Mina said with a very firm but panicked voice.

-I… I think I had a nightmare, I’m sorry, I, I didn’t want to wake you up-. She sighed as she rested her face on her palms. Her head pounding a little and feeling her eyes heavy and tired of how much she cried the previous night.

-Woke me up? Sana, is already lunch time- Mina said with a calm voice. But it only made Sana panic and stand up quickly, remembering she had classes and that she already missed two of them, but Mina was fast in holding her softly by her shoulders to stop her.

-Hey! Calm down! I already called your teachers and told them you were not in conditions to go to their classes, they understood and someone will text you what they saw and if there is anything else to do-. Mina cupped he face and Sana started crying silently. Moving to lay her head on her shoulder as she hugged her gently. Memories of the day before coming to her mind really fast as she started crying loudly again. The bare thought of Momo saying those horrible words making her cry harder. Even Mina could feel her own heart tear apart of how painful her cries sounded.

-I’m… such an… idiot…- Sana hiccupped, feeling a pain so hard on her chest she could swear there was a void in it that was about to her up and erase her from earth.

-No, honey, you are not an idiot… You just… didn’t know how you felt before, and well… that, was… just bad timing to find out-. Mina sighed at the end. Trying to calm her down with the facts of the situation, leaving her own feelings of old memories get in the way, but still listening to her learning of them to help her friend.

-I don’t know what to do, I, I wanna tell her, but I don’t wanna see her right now, and if I tell her, god! What if I lose her if I tell her? - Sana kept rambling and rambling fast. Mina learned with time that it was her way of showing how stressed she was. The more stress the more she wouldn’t stop thinking out loud.

-Ok, let’s calm down and breathe a little, come here-. Sana followed her to sit on the bed, breathing with her instruction feeling her head a bit less clouded than before, but she was definitely still a mess.

-Let’s just do this step by step ok? You already figured out your feelings, the next thing is what?-

-Tell her? Hide? I don’t know! I’m really bad at lying! Especially to her, I don’t hide things to her! I tell her everything! - She let herself fall on the bed. Desperation getting the best of her as she started rambling under her breath all the possibilities.

Mina sighed and laid besides her. –Listen, I don’t have all the answers, but if you really think you can’t lie to her, maybe you should tell her-.

-But what about … her situation- She couldn’t even say the word “boyfriend”, just thinking about it made her feel nauseous. And she had a bad a feeling about that guy, and it was not the fact that he stole her girl.

-It’s been almost a week you said? It’s not much, maybe it is the perfect time, it’s nothing solid yet, and you two have been together as friends for years. Maybe that would help-. Sana looked at her eyes, feeling a bit of comfort like always when she felt bad and looked at Mina. Mina has always been sweet and her past drama in her life hurt her so much that only made her kinder with others. Her eyes moving to the ceiling. Thinking about all the possibilities. But mostly thinking how on earth she could be able to look at her again after that.

Her phone’s vibrations on her bag taking her out of her thoughts. Moving in order to look who might be, only to find a thousand of messages and like 50 missing calls from her. Just looking at her name on her phone made her feel panic. Her fingers hurting and her breathing getting messier again. Mina noticing and guessing who it was, quickly getting up to comfort her and help her when they heard a knock on the door.

-SANA! ARE YOU HERE!???? SANA!!!????-. Sana felt instantly cold again, her phone falling from her hands as she started to choke up her tears again. Covering with her hands in order to not give away that she would cry any moment. –Momo…- she whispered as her hands started shaking. Mina holding her arms trying to made her look at her, telling her she would try to handle her, Sana nodding while she felt a knot on .

Mina opened the door and before she could ask what happened she entered their dorm and went looking for Sana, when she found her with tears streaming down her face she instantly worried. Holding her in her arms quickly. Sana whimpered loudly and started crying hard again. Unable to not melt into her arms. Holding onto her just as tight as her. Mina looking at them with tears now falling of how much mixed feelings she knew Sana was going through right now.

-It’s ok, I’m here Sa-chan- Momo said with such a voice full of love it only made Sana feel her heart break again. Momo hugged her even more if possible as she felt Sana’s body giving in. Sana cursing on her mind. Momo’s sweet scent, making her relax but now also making her cringe. Her way of holding her perfectly making her go crazy. Her mind was now flooded not with just painful thoughts but also sweet and comforting it was making her dizzy. –Momo…ring…-. Sana whispered so softly it was barely audible. But Momo understood her perfectly. She sim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter