Betrayal

Betrayal

Yeah I know I was bored. Enjoy. For laughs. 

 

 

It was a friday evening. Minho had been on a very long shift. He was tired and had been working and sleeping at his workplace for three days straight. When Minho came into his home it was very very quiet. He is surprised. Usually his little pet Rufus is pouncing over to him, his face off. Barking his undying love for him and need for attention.

 

Taemin, his long time boyfriend had finally moved in only last week and sure enough Minho knew he would be asleep at this time. He takes off his backpack and walks over to the bedroom and slowly opens the door to find two eyes looking at him. He never ever expected to find his long time lover Taemin in bed with his best friend. Taemin had his best friend wrapped in his arms. Them snuggled into an embrace. 

 

Betrayed he held his chest as Taemin snored away. Minho looked to his best friend. His eyes locked with his. And his tongue hanging from their mouth.

 

'How could you!' He spoke. 'Oh the betrayal, the deceit. You used to be such a good boy!' 

His best friend sat up, a whimper leaving his lips. ‘How could you do this to me! With him of all people!’

 

Taemin stirred looking up as Minho dramatically spoke to his dog. The Dog howled dashing over as Minho flopped to the floor. 'After everything I did for you! Minho continued. 'I fed you... clothed you once. I gave you a bed!. And I find you in my bed with my boyfriend?'. The dog barked and lapped at his face. Minho huffed. 'You can't win me over with kisses Rufus! 

 

The dog continued until Taemin joined in kissing Minho too. Minho gave in quick. Scratching his best friend's neck and pulling Taemin in for a cuddle calling both somehow a Good Boy. 

 

Content with his compliment the Dog then went to his bed in the corner. While Taemin pulled Minho to their shared one. 

 

‘He was just looking after me...cause he’s a good boy! Aren't you Rufus you good boy!’.

 

Rufus jumped up onto the bed to receive more praise while Minho glared pointing at his eyes and at the pet claiming he was watching him. Rufus ignored this and worked his way in between the two. 

 

‘Hey this is my bed! I did not give you permission to-’

 

‘Hey Minho! Shut up and join our snuggle, it is bedtime’.

 

 

 

 

 

Ha... Yeah I know I was bored and this was lame.