Chapter 2 - The Real Objective

Is This Fate {indefinite hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Although there were many shocked and confused faces, the supervisor continued. "Okay, so we have decided who will be in which room." The manager took out a piece of paper and read it out, "First, The first room at the end of the corridor will be with Minae, Chunji and L.Joe."L.Joe, Chunji and Minae had shocked looks on their faces. L.Joe, Chunji and me? Minae thought suprised. They picked up their luggage and approached the room at the end of the corridor. 

"Next is Haejin with Ricky and Changjo" the supervisor continued. The 3 teenagers were suprised but kept their faces neutral, except for a smirk on Changjo's face the rest held almost no expression, almost. Haejin kept silent but was secretly nervous and excited. It would be a chance for her to get to know other people which made her excited.  Ricky's thoughts on the other hand were all over the place in happiness and excitement. The rest looked at each other blankly, not knowing what to say. The manager cleared his throat. "So, you guys may pack your luggage, boys, make sure you get ready for your schedule in 10 minutes.

The rest of the group excluding Chunji, L.Joe and Minae who left earlier, went towards the bedrooms. Both groups arrived at their respective bedroom doors. Ricky pushed the door open, and what greeted them inside was a bunk bed and a single mattress on the floor, 2 wardrobes and a dresser. Both boys immediately ran to the bunk bed. 'I'm left with the mattress' Haejin sighed 'all wells I've have worse before'. In the other bedrooms which had the same layout, Yeonjin, C.A.P, and Niel did rock, paper, and scissors to decide who would sleep where. Yeonjin ended up with the mattress, Niel had the top bunk, and C.A.P had the bottom bunk. The three of them once settling in, briefly talked, before C.A.P and Niel got ready to leave soon. On the far end of the corridor, was L.Joe, Minae and Chunji's room. Seeing the same thing as the other rooms, Chunji had kindly offered Minae the bunk while L.Joe silently took the mattress. Minae had chosen the top bunk while Chunji took the bottom.

Once all of them have chosen their sleeping arrangements and talked for a while, the boys got ready for their schedule and soon left with their manager. Their supervisor, Mrs. Sojin Lee, called out the girls to see her, so she could asked them if they were all right with the living arrangments, which the girls replied with a nod of their head. Next Mrs. Lee told them to settle in and that she would come back within an hour to get them to pay another visit to the T.O.P Media's CEO, because he had something to discuss with them. As soon as Mrs.Lee left the house, the girls gathered around in the living room. They had absolutely no idea what to do or what to talk about, everything went by so fast.

Minae started to speak. "Um.. so, what do you think of this.. and was it just me, or did I hear nothing about living together?"

"Yes, I didn't hear anything about this living arrangement either." Yeonjin slapped the table in agreement. "I have no idea what the T.O.P Media's CEO was thinking, honestly." 

"We can't just oppose the CEO though" Haejin said quietly "but we can tell him what we're thinking about this scheme of his. I mean all i wanted was to study and have fun, isnt that the point of a study tour?"

"Didn't Mrs.Lee say that we're gonna talk to the CEO soon?" Minae recalled. "We could ask him about this later, I'm sure there's a reason."

Suddenly all three of the girls' phones notified them that a text message came.
All the girls took out their phones. The message read "This is Teen Top's manager. Attached to this message is a file with Teen Top's phone numbers for contact." "WHAT?" Haejin said suddenly . The other girls made expressions of shock as they fully grasped what the message said. "Do we have the same message?" Haejin asked curiously. All girls compared messages. 'We'll ask about this

Please log in to read the full chapter