Chapter 3 - Mission after Mission

Is This Fate {indefinite hiatus]
Please log in to read the full chapter

As Mrs. Lee's voice cleared away, all 3 girls just looked at one another, wondering what is the first mission that they had to do? What could they possibily have to do inside a locked room? Yeonjin voiced out her thoughts, while trying to locate a hidden camera and a microphone somewhere, thinking that this is a scheme of some sort.

"If we do fail this mission, of course our three months will go to waste, since we won't be able to continue on afterward but if we did figure it out, there would be more possibilities that could end our three months, too. This just doesn't make sense to me." As Yeonjin finished, she signaled for the other two girls to do some searching as well, but they didn't need to.

"Ah, girls, you don't have to search about the room for anything, this mission is simple one, because it's the reason why you're all at T.O.P Media in the first place. So please, just take your seat, and we'll begin." Mrs. Lee instructed them as the girls begrudedly took their seats once again, and restlessly waited for what was going to happen.

"Ladies, welcome to your first mission, 'Are You An Angel or Not?' This mission is due to all of you having chosen Teen Top as the group you all looked forward to study and learn from, and because of that, you were assigned to them. So let's get to know how much you know about the boys! Are You An Angel or Not, let the quiz start!" Mrs. Lee's voiced echoed, and music ,that normally is to be heard in game shows, started to play. After it the music faded, a new speaker started asking the questions.
"First up, nice and easy, When did Teen Top debut?"

"Ermmm..  July 10, 2010?" Haejin said quietly.

"Speak Up! I can't hear you!" The voice threatened.

"The 10th of July, 2010!" Haejin spoke louder.

"Correct!" Phew, Haejin thought.

"Question 2: What is a place that they visit often?"

"Isn't this a bit stalkerish," Yeonjin whispered. "I mean how are we supposed to know where they go?"

"Answer?" The voice impatiently asked.

"Dorms!" Minae answered.

"Yes, they go there a lot, but thats not the right answer." The voice replied.

"This is becoming frustrating. What about..Recording Studio?" Haejin spoke.

"Wrong!"

"What about Practice Room?"  Haejin guessed again.

"Correct, took you long enough," The voice said. "Next question, Who is Teen Top's role model?"

"Role model? That's so broad. Hint Please!" Yeonjin said loudly, frightening the younger group members.

"They're a korean group." The voice answered.

"That's not helping" Minae said, "I swear this person is out there to get us"

"What about Big Bang?" Haejin said.

"Could be. Answer is, Big Bang" Minae answered but with no prevail, the answer was deemed wrong.

"What about a first generation group?" Yeonjin questioned.

"H.O.T, Typhoon, G.O.D, Shinhwa, Sechs Kies, 1TYM, Click B, Fly to the Sky, I don't know!" Minae said in one breath.

" Wrong, wrong, wrong, correct, wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong" the voice answered equally as fast. "Huh? What was it?" Haejin questioned. Both of the other girls shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay girls, this is just the beginning," The voice laughed. "The last question is the challenge, but that is for later." The girls looked at each in confusion then shrugged.

"So, next question, What is their song that they are promoting at the moment?" Minae shouted straight out. "Crazy!" The voice sighed.
"Yes, that is correct." Continuing on with the quiz, the voice started to shoot out a rally of questions at the girls in one go, as the girls tried to keep up.

"What is the meaning behind C.A.P's stage name? What is Teen Top's fanclub name? Who was a previous child actor? What nicknames did the netizens give Teen Top? Which member lived in America?  Who is blood type B?" The voice finally finished with his rallied of questions.

"Please answer." The girls gave each other an 'are you serious' expression, but each took a turn answering, as they tried to remember each response to their respective question.

"From one through six, because Charismatic Rapper C.A.P idolizes Big Bang's T.O.P., Andromeda is the fanclub name, both Lovely Boy Ricky and Emotional Voice Niel were child actors, Teen Top are nicknamed Choreography Knife, Mischievous Rapper L.JOE, and both Power Voice Chunji and Dancing Boy Changjo are blood type B." The girls answere

Please log in to read the full chapter