That should be me....

~That Should be me......~

Every one told me so many things about, what you were doing behind my back. Rumours are going around. Everyone is laughing in my mind. Do you do the things you did with me? That should be me, holding you hand. Baby does he treat you as good as i did?

You asked for time, i gave it to you because i wanted to work things out. Funny that you used that time to find my replacement. Did you think i would'nt find out? What are you trying to do? Break my heart? Well it's working. Why did you lie to me about loving me and never leaving me. I put my wall let you in because i was sure you wouldn't let me down. In the end you proved me right because i knew one day you would leave me. Everyone else i let in has left me, with a shattered heart.

Baby that should be me making you laugh. That should be me feeling your kisses. The one buying you gifts should be me. Baby that should me. This is wrong i can't go on without you with me. I wonder if you ever loved me, if your heart ever belonged to me. I never should've given you time, even then you problably would've cheated. I don't understand why we broke up.

I didn't cheat, I was always there for you. I called you whenever i had the chance. I put you first in my life. You shut me out day by day. I asked you if you wanted time. Without hesitation you said yea time is all i need to get stuff cleared. When i asked you this i was hopeing that you would refuse the idea of haveing time. I was wrong. I should have never let you go.

Do you remember our promises? Well i do baby. Even if it breaks my heart, I will try to let you go. You have clearly moved on. Wish you well, in your new life with him.........That should be me though, holding you , kissing you and loveing you.

 ----------------------------

Hello, it is not much but here is this story....hope you all liked it!! Comments are loved so yea... ok bye (: