Embarrassing moment >.<

I Love You, Do You Love Me ?

~.~.Crystal POV~.~.~

HOLY JESUS SWEET MAMAS  OH. MY .GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No, no ,no ,calm down , just calm down first ......

okay , let's see , Super junior is in front of me , and i just talked to them .....  Super Junior in front of me ??? SUPER JUNIOR IN FRONT OF ME ??? SUPER JUNIOR, THE BIGGEST BOYBAND IN KOREA IS IN FRONT OF ME !!!!!!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!  i'm fangirling here !!!! KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I JUST TALKED TO SUPER JUNIOR , AND ... ANd  .... and.... i just said how good are they in FRONT of THEM ??!!!!!! Way a go , Crystal , you've just embarassed yourself in front of your  'top 10 favourite boys in the world ' ..  =.= 

THIS . IS . THE . MOST. EMBARRASSING . MOMENT . I . HAD . IN MY LIFE !!!

~.~.Eunhyuk's POV ~.~

After we told her that we're Super junior , she's like sitting there , with hung open and having weird expressions .At first she had this 'oh my god' look , then she calmed down and  thought for a while and then her eyes went wide open and her face went all red . 

After 5 minutes

" are you okay ?" i asked 

" J-j- just a sec ........... "

" You better close your ears first she's gonna shout anytime now . " Kyuhyun whisper in my ear 

" Nah , she promised that she won't tell anyone remember ?"

" she promised not to tell anyone but she didn't say that she'll not shout ! Remember the last time you helped a girl and you told her not to tell anyone that your're you and she 'accidently' shouted your name too loud then a bunch of girls started chasing you and got me involved ? Uh ~ that terrible memory ~ " Kyuhyun said while shivering .

oh yeah , that terrible memory , Those crazy fangirls even tried to flirt with me .

Flashback 

"Eunhyuk-ah , go get us some food " Leeteuk said 

" Aish , waeyo ? Go buy yourself , It's 2 in the morning ! Neo micheoseo ?! " They have two hands and two legs too , why can't they go buy themselfes  

" Because you're the one that ate all the food in our dorm ."

" ANDWE , i'm not going !! I'm still chating with my fans "

" Go now or else i'm gonna tell our manager that you have a girlfriend . Arraso ??!!" 

" FINE !!! " i took my jacket and my glasses and went out .

Aish , it's 2 in the morning and where do you think there's a shop selling food for you ? Furthermore there's nobody here to ask where can i buy from .

" ahhhh , let go !!! let me go !!! ahhhh !! Help ! Help " i heard a girl cried for help 

i turned around and i saw a guy holding a girl's hand and trying to kiss her . That's it , Eunhyuk to the rescue ~

"What do you you're doing ? " i asked him as i grabbed his hand .

"Who are you ? It's none of your bussiness !" 

" Who am i ? I'm her boyfriend you jerk ! " i punched him and then grabbed the girl's hand and we quickly ran away .

After a few minutes , we stopped running .

"Kamsahabnida " she bowed 

" It's nothing , i should help .." 

" OMO , you're are Eunhyuk from Super Junior !!! " SHOOT !! i dropped my glasses .

" Er... yea , but you must promise me not to tell anyone ok ?" 

" OMG !!! OMG !!! YOU'RE EUNHYUK !!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!" she shouted 

"EUNHYUK FROM SUPER JUNIOR ?!!! OMO !! IT'S REALLY EUNHYUK !!! "  i heard some girl yelled . Suddenly , a bunch of fangirls started chasing me .Where did al these girls come from ? I mean it's 2 in the morning and just now there's nobody here but now ?? They should be sleeping right now !! 

i ran and ran and finally i hid under a bush untill all the fangirls went off . Suddenly Kyuhyun appreared in front of me . Where did he come from ?

" EUNHYUK !! There you are ! I've been looking everwhere for you !!" Kyuhyun shouted , before i could say anything , the bunch of fangirls came running back towards us .

"YAH ! BABO ! why did you call my name so loud ?" i scolded 

" What now ?" kyuhyun asked stupidly 

" What do you mean 'what now ' ? RUN !!!"

Stupid ! why did kyuhyun have to shout my name when there's a bunch of fangirls practically trying to kill me !! And people say that he's cute and smart ! hjlkhjklhjkghjkl!!!! Aish , i'm so sick of running !

"there !! Hide behind the bush !! "kyuhyun said 

"It's not big enough to fit both of us !"

" So that's mine ! you can go find another place !" kyuhyun hid at the back of the bush and pushed me away .

"Yah ! Damn you !!  You'll pay for that !! I'll take revenge !!"i show my fist to him .

" ooooh ~~ i'm so scared " kyuhyun made a scared face 

So tired , i'm sweating like hell . Okay fine , i surrender . It can't be that bad right ?

" Oppa ~~ Oppa ~ Take pictures with me !"

" Oppa ~ i want a kiss ....!"

" Oppa ~~I want a hug ..Oppa ~Chebal ~~~"

O . Kay , this can be really bad , someone help me >.<

oh , oh , oh , oh , oh , paru saranghae ....

ah, ah , ah , ah , ah mali malihae ....

suddenly my phone rang .Oh thank god ! it's from Donghae ! thank you , i love you so much ...

" Yeoboseyo ? Donghae-ah , Oh , okay , i'm coming back immediately "i said and hung up before he could say anything

" Sorry , girls , something happened , it's very important , i need to go now " i gave them all a fly kiss and quickly ran off . 

~.~.End of flashback~.~

So now that's probably why i have phobia going out to buy food on my own ar with kyuhyun.

suddenly she took a deep breath and cover her mouthwith her hands.

" she's gonna shout ! She's gonna shout !! prepare to cover your ears and run ! " kyuhyun whisper in my ears and covered his ears. I can't believe i'm saying this, but i'm doing what he said . Prepare to run !!!

" .....YAH !!! WHY DIDN'T YOU GUYS TOLD ME EARLIER ? she yelled out of the sudden 

" you didn't ask " Kyuhyun said with a evil smile on his face 

" THEN WHY ARE YOU TELLING ME NOW ?!!" 

" Cause you wanna know so we told you , and besides , we can't just tell anyone you know , what if you're a anti ,

"YOU KNOW I'M NOT A ANTI WHEN...when ...when ...when ..." she shouted then her voice slowly faded .

" When ...? " kyuhyun teased 

" when ..when ...when i said ....i said ' YOU KNOW WHAT ' "she looked down with her face bright red .

"So... you REALLY love us that much huh ?What ...what aegyo king , dancing machine , fishy and ...and what's the last one again ? Oh yeah , chubby cheeks !! Kyuhyun teased again but suddenly Sungmin defended her " Yah , Kyuhyun , everybody knows our nickname , so stop it .she's an ELF you know ?" 

"Hey , i didn't got the name evil-kyu for no reason ."

" We know ,we know , you told us more than 30 times already . but still ,it's enough  "

" okay , fine , mianhae Sungmin , Mianhae my lovely ELF " kyuhyun said jokingly .