Meeting Strangers ?

I Love You, Do You Love Me ?
 
~.~.~.Crystal POV ~.~.~
 
Now , here I am , in the middle of nowhere , singing Super Junior's songs , after being cheated by my boyfriend and my best fri- no , it should be ...be... um... BINGO ! It should be 'Chicken Chop!' ( I don't know why but this is the only name i can think of ) .
 
i can't believe she's acting this whole time . Is her acting good ,or it's because i'm too stupid to be fooled by her ?
 
How cam i not know ??!! She always get me in trouble when i have a date with my boyfriend and Alex always say that he's busy recording songs . 
 
Oh , By the way did i mentioned that he's a singer ? i guess not , well , like i said , he's very good in singing and he always dreamed to become a singer , and now , he finally became a singer , and his song are awesome and..... and ..... 
 
Wait a minute , why am i saying this ? I shouldn't be saying this , i should be hating him right now . We were very close last time when he wasn't a singer ,but after he became a singer  , he's always busy composing songs , recording songs and this and that and we aren't that close anymore , and he end up cheating on me ...
 
I always think that it's very normal for popular singers break up after being together for few months but i can't believe that Alex's the same ! Just like the others !
 
Note to self : NEVER date a singer or else you'll be left heartbroken !!
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! Why is my life soooooo awfullllll !!!!!!!!!!!!  "
 
~.~.~Siwon's POV ~.~
 
 
" Water !! Chair !! RESTING AREA ! I never felt so happy when i saw a resting area in my life !! " Ryeowook said happily running towards the bench like he never seen one in his life before .
 
"Can ...can ... can... we rest now ? We've been exercising for two and a half hours already.....and I can't feel my legs anymore "Eunhyuk complain with his hands on his knees  panting .
 
" Yeah , we're not used exercising so long .... we're not like you , you know ? " Yesung's said 
 
" Oh c'mon , it's only two and a half hours , that's just warming up , i just gonna get started .." i said 
 
" O... o .. kay , you .... you ... you know what ? we......we...we're just gonna stay here , and you can go exercise all you want and come back here when you exercise enough okay ? Deal ? " Leeteuk said while panting like hell 
 
" Deal ! And by the way , hyung , are you really that tired ? you're panting like hell , do you know that ? Well i guess you're really getting old nowdays " i joked and quickly ran away... 
 
" Get back here you little brat......." Leeteuk shouted with a sudden full of energy 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
"Ahhhh, peace and quiet " i said to myself , enjoying the fresh air  .......we're so luckly to find this place , Whenever we come to Malaysia , for sure we'll come here .... there're so many trees here , so quiet , don't need to be afriad to be chased by ELFs cause very seldom people will come here .
 
I took out my headphones and started practicing our new song for our next comeback in 2011 while jogging at the same time 
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! Why is my life soooooo awfullllll !!!!!!!!!!!!  "  
 
Whoa , What was THAT ??!!!! 
 
Who and why is someone shouting here? SHOOT !! There's someone here !! I  better wear my dark glasses and my hoodie for safety or else i'll be running for miles !! You'll never know will that be a group of ELFs that's followed us from the day we came to Malaysia .
 
~.~.~Crystal's POV ~.~.~
 
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!! Why is my life soooooo awfullllll !!!!!!!!!!!!  " 
 
Okay , just forget it , forget it , forget about it , just forget about it that's all , it's not that hard 
 
如果 全世界我也可以放棄 (Ru guo Quan shi jie wo ye ke yi fang qi )
至少還有你 值得我去珍惜 (Zhi shao hai you ni Zhi deo wo qu zhen xi) 
 
Oh , my MP3 is playing 'At Least I Still Have You' by Super Junior M . This is my favourite song of all because i think it's very meaningful.
 
Okay , Let's try singing to forget about Alex and the evil devil !!
 
"如果 全世界我也可以放棄 (Ru guo Quan shi jie wo ye ke yi fang qi)
至少還有你 值得我去珍惜 "(Zhi shao hai you ni Zhi deo wo qu zhen xi)
 
The more I sing , I more I want to cry because I always told Alex to sing this song for me through the phone whenever i couldn't sleep . So i sang the song while trying to hold back my tears again .After a few minutes , i burst into tears again ..
 
Stupid Alex , why can't you just break up with me than dating Jes- I mean Chicken chop behind my back ? I wouldn't be so heartbroken like that ! STUPID ALEX !!! STUPID ALEX !!!  CURSE YOU !!! 
 
"LOOK OUT !!"
 
"OUCH !!" I accidently kicked a rock and fell down, i tried to stand up but " OUCH !!!" i think i sprained my ankle. Great ! Just Great ! What a lucky day , I just found out that my so-called-bestie is dating my boyfriend behind my back and i sprained my leg and i'm starving now cause i didn't eat my breakfast . Gee, what a wonderful and a lucky day .
 
~.~.~Siwon's POV ~.~ 
 
 
" blow your mind , kara Mr.simple  ...."  Finaly, finish another song . I off my headphones and wipe away my sweat with a towel .
 
"如果 全世界我也可以放棄 (Ru guo Quan shi jie wo ye ke yi fang qi)
至少還有你 值得我去珍惜 "(Zhi shao hai you ni Zhi deo wo qu zhen xi)
 
Eh ?? What's that sound ?  Is that someone singing ? I walk towards where sound come from and i saw a girl . Her voice is so sweet, and ... and ... she's singing our song !!! I stood there for awhile and watch her singing our song . wait , why is she crying ? Why is she crying ? is it something wrong with our song ?!
 
"Look out ! " i said but it's too late ,
 
"OUCH !!" she kicked the rock and fell down . she tried to stand up but " OUCH!!" , i think she sprained her leg ... 
 
i ran towards her and .....wait wait wait ....... sunglasses ? Check ! Hoodie ? Check ! Okay , i can go help her now . So i ran to her and help her up .
 
~.~.~Crystal's POV ~.~.~
 
"OUCH!! My leg ..., now how am i suppose to go home ? I can't walk home, and i don't have any money to ride a taxi..."
 
Suddenly , i man ran to me , with a hoodie and sunglasses on . Who is he ? And why is there two of him and why is the whole place moving  ? Why does my body suddenly feel so weak ? 
 
"Are you ok ?" the guy asked me with a very familiar voice but i can't see his face because his face too blur although he's right infront of me and after that everything just went black .
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
" Who is she ? "some guy asked in korean 
 
" I don't know , she fell down and i was going to help her and she just fainted so i brought her here see if  you guys can help . " Another person said in korean
 
i wanted to open my eyes i'm too lazy to open it .
 
" Are you crazy ? What if she's a anti Super Junior  , you'll never know what she'll say to the media , just imagine , the newspaper headline ' Super Junior kidnapped A girl in Malaysia ' ."another guy said
 
Did someone mentioned super junior ?? that's it , i'm waking up , i slowly opened my eyes , it was blurry at first , but after a few seconds , it was clear and ...and ..and why is there 10 guys surrounding me ??!!! And why are they all wearing sunglasses and a cap or a hoodie ??!! Is it really sunny today ?? or is it 'sunglasses cap or hoodie' day ??
 
" What happened ? where am i ?" i asked 
 
"Oh .... you .... wake ? Jas.... naw .... you ....you ....er......sleep !! Ya....sleep !!" a guy said which i don't know he's speaking in English or what .
 
"What ? sleep ?" i asked then another guy show a 'let me speak to her' sign to the other guy 
 
"  um... hi, just now you fell down and i wanted to help you but you fainted so i brought you here . Are you okay ?"
 
"  Yeah , i think so, by the way thanks , er... i'll better get going " i tried to stand up but i slipped but luckily one of them hold onto me 
 
" You sprained your ankle , you better rest " one of them said 
 
"um... er.... Okay , i'll just rest here for a while .um... did i see you guys anywhere before ? you guys look very familiar, even your voice sounds familiar" 
 
" nah , we just look like some singers that's all "
 
"Oh ,  And Btw , are you guys korean ? "
 
" Er.. yeah ,  how you know ?" the tall one asked while the others are busy with their stuff
 
" Just know i heard you guys talked in korean , and besides , i can know it by your accent, i watch a lot of korean dramaas and listen to alot of k-pop songs "
 
" you look like a korean too you know ?"
 
" ya , I'm a korean "
 
" Then why are you here and not in korea ?"
 
" B-b-because ,when i'm small , i came here with my family but i was lost so i was sent to an orphanage over here ,but i got bullied in the orphanage so i ran away .....so... so.. i'm living alone now ."
 
"Do you remember anything about your family ?"
 
" nah ,not really . After that incident, i lost my memory cause i was only around 3 to 4 years old ."
 
" So do you know how to speak korean ? "
 
" yeah ."
 
"so ... is it okay that i speak in korean ?"
 
" yeah , of course "
 
"oh , okay ..um... let's talk about something else .....So... you listen K-pop songs ,huh ? So which group you like the most ? " he said in korean and suddenly all of them looked at me .hoping for a good answer. They're so weird. believe me , if your here , you'll think they're weird .
 
" Um.... Su...per.... juni..or ?" i answered hesitantly and all of them started to pay attention to me and started to talk to me .
 
"So.... , um .... what do you like about them ? " the one with a low voice that was playing a video game asked me with a BIG smile on his face .
 
Why am i even telling them ? i also don't know them . um... i guess i can tell them a bit since they helped me 
 
"Whoa , you're asking me that ? I can talk about them like forever ! Well, they have the best and i mean the best leader ever who is called Angel Teukie and...."  i stoped when i saw the one who was wearing all white trying to hold his laugh . Then the one that sat beside him hit him and gave him a ' don't laugh' look .
 
~.~.~Kyuhyun's POV ~.~.~
 
" And ?"  i said 
 
" And ...and they have the hottest member which chosen as the hottest guy in Seoul and did i mention that he has hot abs ? " then Siwon started to giggle a bit but she continue " And they have the cutest member that is called the 'aegyo king ' , no matter what he does , he's just too Ki-u-ute " she smiled as she emphasized on the word CUTE !! " And , and , and they also have the best best best dancer i've ever seen , his dance can make everybody fall in love with him , that's why he's named as the ' dancing machine ' ."she said getting more interested 
 
" continue ..." Sungmin said in a very cute voice while the others are trying hard to hold their laughter 
 
" what so funny ?"  she asked in a very innocent voice 
 
" nothing , nothing , continue ... we'll stop laughing " Eunhyuk said 
 
" o..kay ..." She said in a weird tone 
 
" Continue , continue . don't mind them " sungmin said 
 
" um....let's see, oh yeah , and the cutest evil maknae ,he's a big bully but he's also really sweet , with his smile , he can make all the girls in the world fall for him ."  
 
Seriously ? I'm that good ? i can make all the girls in the whole world fall for me ??!! This is soooo funny , this is too funny !! i started to giggle , akay maybe not , i practically laughed like hell ! then Ryeowook hit me giving me a 'stop laughing ' look . She really doesn't know she talking about Super Junior in front of Super Junior ??!! And how can she not know when Leeteuk laugh ? Only one person in this whole wide world has this unique laughter..and it's Leeteuk .It's so obvious !!
 
" What  so funny ????!!! "
 
" sorry , sorry , i just can't control myself , i promise i won't laugh anymore ..." I  said trying to hold back my laughter 
 
"Don't mind him , he just have this ' can't stop laughing sickness ' "Ryeowook said 
 
~.~.~ Crystal's POV ~.~.~
 
"Don't mind him , he just have this ' can't stop laughing sickness ' "another guy said .
 
Yea , yea , yea  " You know what ?forget about it , I'm not gonna say anymore ." 
 
" No no no , we're sorry , please continue ....please ? "  
 
"NO "
 
"please ~ please please please ~~ " all of them started to beg me 
 
" Why do you guys wanna know anyway ?"
 
"Er....er... Cause we wanna know how others think of us - i mean super junior cause we heard that they're very popular and good , right ? " the one that wore all white said 
 
" Right ! " the others said 
 
" okay , allright , well, let me think ..... um..... Ah ! And one of the members is called ' fishy ' , he's very honesst and sometimes shy , and he's like a crybaby , which also makes him Kyu-ute !!And they have the best singer ever that can always make you sleep at night , and he has chubbiest  cheeks , argh , i really want to pinch those chubby cheeks  ." 
 
" BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!" all of them burst out of laughter . WHAT SO FUNNY ?? Hmmmm, why does one the guys laughter sounds so familiar , that unique laughter , where did i heard that before ? 
 
"I can't take it anymore !!! Can we tell her ? H-H-HYUNG !!! Can we tell her ?" 
 
" Tell me what ? tell me what ??? What did i do ?"
 
" Nah , It's really nothing ."
 
" Tell me !! NOW !!"
 
" Okay , okay , okay ,fine ! Fine , but you must promise us not to tell anyone !! okay ?Deal ? "
 
" What's wrong with you guys ? it's not like you're any popular pop star singer that can't show themselves in the public because you'll be chased by thousands and millions of fangirls "
 
" erm.... er ...Do you really want to know ? if you want to know you must promise us first . Promise ?"
 
" okay , okay fine , i promise not to tell anyone okay ?." What's wrong with them anyway , they're soooo weird .
 
" um.... er..... we're super junior .." one of them said 
 
" ya ya ya , you're are super junior , like i'll believe it . If you guys are Super Junior  , then I'm SNSD and why would super junior be here talking to me? A nobody"
 
" we're super junior !! We're really Super Junior !!! " then they took out their sunglasses and ..and...and....
 
HOLY JESUS SWEET MAMAS  OH. MY .GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!