Chapter Five

Then She Came
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chapter Five  -

 

 

 

 

That whole car situation remained on Jennie’s mind for the rest of that evening. She had no idea what took over her body to give her the right mind to tell Park Chaeyoung that she didn’t hate her. Maybe it was the spruce of the moment. She had no idea why she’d even thought to grab the girl from the street and take her back home. She was supposed to hate her and try and make her life a complete misery.

Jennie doesn’t give up on her targets so easily - yet she felt herself having the wall broken down which was between herself and Park Chaeyoung and the girl hated the idea of that even happening.

The look of shock on her eyes and how soft her hand felt in the brief moment that Jennie grabbed it just lingered in her head and would not leave no matter how much she tried to empty her chain of thoughts from her mind and somehow just erase Park Chaeyoung out of it.

Na Jaemin thinking that he had the right to embarrass himself and chase her down the street.

Which left the tanned girl to wonder … Chaeyoung had only attended the school for a few weeks and she already had a chain of admirers coming for her.

Did she have a boyfriend? Was that why she never accepted anybody’s confession?

As much as she had some gigantic grudge against her; Jennie also had an urge to look out for her.

She wanted to get to know this girl who keeps taking over her mind.

Who knows… maybe they could become close friends like she is with Jisoo and Irene.

That is why two days later she’d turned up to school shockingly early. For Kim Jennie, turning up to school even just ten minutes before class was completely unheard of. On this day; she turned up at precisely eight o’clock sharp. Her first class was at 9:30 which give her a whole 90 minutes to spend on the school campus before having her head dragged through by her Sociology teacher due to the lack of homework coming from the girl. Who needed to do homework anyway? It was just pointless in Jennie’s eyes.

She had turned up to school with a large designer outlet shopping bag. Inside it was a black fur-lined Canada Goose parka jacket. Jennie didn’t even know herself why she had brought it whilst on her shopping spree last night but before she knew it… it was brought at the counter.

She was the first to walk into the studio with her coffee in one hand and the bag in the other.

“How the hell will I give this to her…?” she asked herself, looking at the black parka coat.

She has no idea what size Chaeyoung is. So she went with her initiative and just picked up any random size which she thought would fit the girl.

Obviously Chaeyoung would have owned a coat regardless… she most probably owned something similar to the item Jennie had in the bag. Yet - she just felt like she should’ve got it anyway.

The coat cost around ₩1,063,420 which was normal for a coat within her price range. Jennie’s credit card was black regardless; which meant she could spend as much as she liked without worrying about ever running out.

She was an heiress. Having money would never be a problem in her world.

After she’d finished her coffee, Jennie headed out of the studio and back into the wild or what they’d call the school corridor.

Jennie was royalty - this was like her red carpet.

 

“G-good morning, Kim Jennie…!” one student greeted her.

“Your lip shade looks really good on you… what tint do you use?”

“She is so gorgeous… like a real supermodel.”

“Kai is a lucky man to know he will be marrying a girl like Kim Jennie.”

 

All eyes were on her as she walked through, her eyes scanning through for one girl only.

Park Chaeyoung.

She was nowhere to be seen in the crowd of many students.

Jennie tried the school canteen, she’d always be spotted there enduring as much food as she possibly could. Which made her jealous considering how slim her figure was.

No sign of Park Chaeyoung.

Maybe the library…?

Still no sign of the girl.

Jennie felt a little out of breath. The campus was gigantic. Each possible location where she could be had everybody but the one person she was looking for right there.

She was about to go and find Seulgi and ask her if she had heard any possible sight of the girl… but as she stormed down one of the many corridors that the school had to offer a sound of a voice coming out of one of the music studios had stopped her in making any more tracks.

Quickly peering into the doorway there lied a certain blonde figure at the piano area.

 

 

Wise men say only fools rush in

But I can’t help falling in love with you,

 

 

Jennie watched the girl elegantly play the old grand piano with that beautiful singing voice pouring out melodies that give her stomach butterflies.

Her stomach was doing backflips as the blonde beauty continued to play, completely unaware of the fact that she was being watched from the other side of the studio.

Her hair was so long.

She’d always have the one strand where she’d tuck behind her ear, and she’d leave the other half to hang down in full.

It suited her so much.

 

Take my hand, take my whole life too

Oh, for I can’t help falling in love with you~

 

It felt so therapeutic to hear such an angelic voice play right before your eyes... 

The girl finished the song by playing a few keys on the piano. Jennie continued to watch her, completely frozen in her stance at the other side of the room.

“W-What are you doing here?” Chaeyoung called out, with her face turning a dark shade of red.

Jennie walked towards the large piano corner and held the bag towards her. “To give you this.”

“Did you just hear.. me play?” she shook her head in embarrassment, her cheeks still as red as a tomato.

“Yeah. You’re not bad.” Jennie responded, trying to act as cool as she could get.

“Do you play music often…?”

Chaeyoung lightly nodded her head, still completely confused about the fact that Kim Jennie was stood right in front of her and listened in to her playing about on the piano before class. “Music is my passion,” she replied, looking down at the keys on the piano. “It is the reason why I came to Korea to study.”

Jennie tried to hold back a smile. Chaeyoung for once was not acting as cold as ice towards her. “Keep it up,” she then put the outlet bag on top of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter