Chapter Three

Then She Came
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                           

 

 

Chapter three -

 

Oh my god ~

 

"Waooo," Rose's jaw dropped in complete astonishment. "Is this seriously the canteen?!"

It was like a fine all you can eat buffet. They ventured around the large but packed canteen, exploring the different types of food that you could get. There was a place that was primarily for Korean dishes, then Thai, then Chinese, Japanese and a bit of Vietnamese. Was this for real?! How on earth can Roseanne Park eat in such a place every day and not possibly gain any weight? 

Seulgi grinned. "Yeah. Good luck with your stomach after a few months of eating here."

"This place is so unreal... so different from Aussie." she observed every single aspect of the room. The girl seriously felt like she was living in her element at that point. Food was her passion. Nothing gets her more excited than seeing freshly cooked food right benief her eyes... all ready to be eaten.

"Yeah," Seulgi agreed. "I remember the smelly school lunches when I was on my transfer year."

"Soggy Sammies." laughed Rose in her Australian accent causing a giggle from her latter.

"So..." Seulgi sat down on the table, "How was your first class?"

Rose picked up her steel chopsticks and took a first bite of her food. "Oh my god~" she looked like she was in heaven given by the expression on her face.

It was such a Rose thing to completely forget about the question due to her excitement with food. "My first class was... eventful."

Seulgi tilted her head with an expression on her face as if to say 'tell me more!' which made the Australian beauty chuckle. "I had Business studies - and it was going okay honestly, that was until a brown haired girl came in and the class kind of turned into a commotion right after? I don't know how to put it into words, but she sat next to me. I followed your words and didn't mix in with anybody... but I'm sure she wanted to talk with me."

"Let me guess," Seulgi looked at her close friend, holding the chopsticks down. "Jennie Kim?"

"Who...?" Rose looked confused.

"She's the most popular girl in the whole school. Hell, she's even the most popular girl in other schools... she's just that well known."

"The girl is a total . She's known to bully, ruin lives and just make people's lives misery for her own laughter," she sighed.

Rose's eyes almost came out of their sockets. "Really..?! Someone would stoop that low?"

"That's not even half the stuff she does. Her dad is one of the richest men in Korea. She thinks that she has the whole world at her own fingertips just because she does modelling for worldwide fashion brands and the fact that she's due to inherit her father's company once he hits retirement... not like she even cares about her future like that."

Chaeyoung looked up and noticed that Jennie had arrived with her somewhat clique in the canteen.

That was the exact girl who knocked her over yesterday... the expensive dress girl who gave her an umbrella to stop her from getting soaked in the rain. What she is hearing right now is completely opposite to the girl who she collided with just last night.

She observed closer... just to see if she was definitely the right person.

The same medium length dark brown hair... tanned skin and pretty eyes.

"She's engaged to the hottest guy in the school," Seulgi continued to rant. "They think they're a match made in heaven."

How can someone be engaged and sure of marriage at such a young age? That was insane to think that people would want to marry and not have even graduated from high-school yet. "How can they be so sure of marriage...?!" she asked, playing around with her food on the plate.

"They're not." Seulgi remarked, "Their parents have arranged for them to marry. It's purely just a business move, yet they both live from the publicity that is brought to it." 

Rose was not liking what she was hearing about this girl. "They're called the 'Royalties' of the school."

"Royalties?"

"Yep," Seulgi nodded her head. "There is a hierarchy at this place... and they lie on the top. There is a group of them - they will try and bring misery on you if you get on their bad side... so try your best to avoid them at all costs."

"They're just a bunch of rich kids who think they're too good for their shoes."

Taking a look back at the group of girls who seemed to have pushed into the lunch line, Rose sighed.

Maybe Jennie didn't deserve to have her umbrella back after all of the negativity she has heard about her.

"Hey." a familiar voice came from behind the table. "There seems to be no chairs left around the canteen and Jisoo and I reaaallly need to eat."

The two chairs next to Rose were suddenly occupied. One by Jennie Kim and one by her friend.

"You do know that there are around twenty empty tables across the canteen?" Seulgi growled.

Jennie passed her a complete look of sarcasm. "You seriously can't expect us to stand up and walk across towards the other side of the canteen once we have already started to eat, right"

"Besides, we want to speak to the new talk of the school." she turned her attention to Rose.

New talk of the school...? What on earth did she mean by that? "Chaeyoung, right?"

"I'm Jennie, this is Jisoo next to me."

"Our friend Irene usually eats with us too... but she seems to avoid Seulgi at all costs. We can't blame her to be fair."

"Are you jok-"

"... and what does this have to do with me?" Rose responded with a look of confusion in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter