Chap 4

Silent feelings

The heavy rain suddenly pours down, dark sky and a light wind. The 4 students including sojung went behind the school building where nobody can see them. They dragged sojung with them by pulling her hair. She could feel like her scalp is about to come off. The 3 female students throw her on the ground and laughs at her. 

"what a pathetic woman you are. You never know when to stop, huh? You poor thing." said the other girl. Let's say she's the leader of the group? 

"when will you stop seeing her? You're not meant to be with each other." said the other girl. She grabbed sojung's shirt and lift her up, same level as their eyes. "you will never be eunha's ideal girl." she punched sojungs abdomen really hard, the tall girl coughs and curls into a ball while she screamed in pain silently. 

The girl smirks, "both of you, do whatever you like to her. She's nothing but an ugly worthless nerd." the leader told her other friends and nodded.

"why don't we play a game for a while?" the girl smirks and went closer to the tall girl. Sojung tried to stand up but before she does the other girl grabs her hair up, sojung groans in pain. 

"you're literally making me sick." said the other girl's friend and slaps sojung's face. They keep hurting her for how many minutes already, the rain keeps pouring. 

"what a dirty person you ar—" before the girl finished her sentence she felt a strong kick directed to her head, which made her completely unconscious. 

"what the —" the other girl let go of sojung and she immediately attacks to the petite girl who made her friend unconscious. The tall girl tried to open her eyes, she saw a girl who's fighting with the 3 students. A familiar pink hair girl. Her eyelids are starting to give up. 

"Sojung unnie... " she felt her body being lift up, "i'm sorry i'm late.." 

Sojung's eyes are kinda open,  "eunha.. " she finally closed her eyes. 


*********************************************

The blonde slowly opens her eyes, the first thing she saw is the white ceiling and she felt something warm that is holding her right hand. She turn her head to the side and saw eunha sleeping while sitting on the chair.

"ugh... " sojung tries to sit up but eunha quickly woke up and check on her. 

"sojung unnie!" she suddenly hugs sojung but she stopped when she heard sojung groaned. "oh uhmm... I'm sorry... " she sat back down and looks down. 

"what are you doing here? Where are those stu—"

"i teached them a lesson when you passed out. And i told the principal about it already, they're permanently out of this school."

Sojung hummed and the awkward silence starts to build up. "I'm sorry... " eunha was the first to break the silence. "if only i knew this would happen, i could've save you early. But seeing you in this state, breaks my heart a lot. I don't want to see you hurt like this, your beautiful face... Is full of bruises. I should be receiving those. I—"

"Thank you." said the tall girl. "Thank you for saving me." 

Eunha was startled, still looking down. 

"look at me." eunha was hesitant at first but decided to look at her. She saw a smile painted on the tall girl's face. It was a pretty smile, she looks sincere. 

"you save me twice already, and i don't know how to pay you back." said sojung. 

Eunha gave her a warm smile and grips on sojung's hand tightly. "you don't have to. Just seeing you healthy and safe makes me better. That's why next time," eunha gave her a purple button thing. "i want you to wear this and press this thing whenever you're in trouble, i'll immediately appear and save you." she show the other button necklace arpund her neck. "when this vibrates, it means you're in trouble." 

Sojung stares at the button and smiles, "help me wear this?" she looks at eunha and the petite girl nooded. 

After that, sojung told her that she needs to go home but eunha refused. "i'll walk you home, i'll bring your things and your medications. Or maybe i'll just call my driver. " eunha pulls out her phone and starts dialing her driver. 

"No— no, no. You don't have to. I'll just walk and—"

"No, i told you i'll help you. You can't even walk well." 

"eunha please—"

"No means no, Kim Sojung-ssi."

Sojung sighed, "I can't.. "

"and why?" 

"it's none of your business..." sojung looks at her "i'll just stay here in the hospital."

"this is the clinic of our school." eunha chuckles. 

The tall girl face pamled and covers her face, her face starts to go red because of embarrassment. 

"then, i'll just stay here for a while. You can go home first. It's late already." said thr blonde girl. 

Eunha went silent for a while and lets out a heavy sigh. "alright." she stood up and grabs her bag. "don't go to school tomorrow, your condition is still not okay." before sojung could reply, eunha disappears from her sight. 
Few minutes past, she tries to stand up. Her legs feel a little weak, her abdomen is still in pain.

"i can't be absent for my work..." she grabs her things, trying to sneak out from the nurse and from the clinic. She groans a little when she almost fall down while walking. She tried to gather her strength and successfully got out. 

She stepped out from the school ground and went straight to the bus station. Other people are looking at her weirdly, some are worried some are disgusted. 

"if only i'm strong i could just stab your damn eyes." she mumbled under her breath. She was getting close to the bus station until she saw eunha again, glaring at her while her arms are crossed on her chest. 

Sojung's eyes widened and sighed heavily, "i'm doomed.. "