Chap 11

Silent feelings

CHAP 11 

Sojung was not being herself, she was spacing out. She doesn't even know where her feet is leading her right now. Her mind is a complete mess. 

She stops infront of the door of the bar and went inside. A smell of alcohol welcomed her and a relaxing music surrounds her. She walks infront of the bar counter and sat on the chair. 

"Give me your strongest liquor." she said to the bartender.

"i believe you're still a College student miss—"

"shut up before i cut your tongue out and grill it." sojung cutted him, making him nod in response.

After 2 minutes, the bartender gave her the liquor that she asked for. Sojung didn't hold back and drank the whole liquid, she can feel burning but she doesn't care. 

"another one...please." she said as she fished out her phone. No message, no call from eunha. She let out a heavy sigh and drank her second cup. 

She's feeling tipsy and dizzy, she doesn't even know how many cups of liquor she drank but she still doesn't care. 

"m-miss, the bar is about to close. You have to go home." said the bartender.

Sojung wasn't answering but instead, she felt her eyes are starting to blur. Is she crying? Yes. 

Soft sobs were heard, the guy starts panicking and starts asking her if he ever said something bad. He keeps apologising but sojung doesn't care, instead she stood up and grabs her wallet. She left if there and was about to leave the shop when the guy called her again. 

"miss, you can't just leave your wallet here. And i noticed you don't have money so i am not gonna take responsible of this. Please pay before you go." he grabs the tall girl's shoulder, she turn her head to face him, her eyes are emotionless but the tears keeps rolling down on her cheeks. 

"just kill me, that will be my payment." she said and shrugs off the guy's hand on her shoulder and left. 


It was already midnight, the cold air touching her skin that makes her shiver. She looks really haggard and tired. A mess. A dissapointment. She sat on the bench at the park. 

"what am i gonna do now...? Die?" she scoffs as she lets out a heavy sigh. Eunha suddenly pops up in her mind. 

She fished out her phone from her pocket and didn't hesitate to dial her favorite bunny's number. 

After a few rings, she heard a soft voice. A voice that she never gets tired of hearing it. The bunny seems sleeping. 

"Eunha...."

"S-Sojung..." eynha paused a bit, getting back to her cold tone as she continues. "we have nothing to talk about. Leave me alone—"

She stops when she heard a trembling voice, "Please.. Eunha. I need you. Before.. " 

"Before... What..?"

"Before I die.., i want to see your face.." sojung said, still trying to hold her tears. 

When she was about to talk again, she heard the call has ended. She looks at her phone and laugh. 

"what am i expecting anyway." she said. She lie down on the bench, putting her left arm to cover her eyes. 

"Dad, i'm sorry. I am a dissappoinment. A useless orphan who you took care and treat her like a real daughter. I should've killed myself before... So i can be with you." she stares at the dark sky, 'how lonely' she thought. 

Her eyes are starting to give up as she feels more tired thatn before. She was about to sleep when she heard some footsteps, slowly coming closer to her. 

Sge didn't flinch, she just don't care anymore. She waits for the person to hurt her but nothing seems to happen. 

"you're so stupid...." 

Sojung's eyes were wide and she removes her arms that is covering her eyes. She knew who owns this voice, she slowly turn her head to look at the person.

But before she can speak, she felt a warm body heavy, arms wrapped around her neck gently. 

"don't you dare say that again. Please." 

"Eunha... " 

Eunha lifts up her head, eyes are red from crying. 

"shut up. Just... Shut up. Please, Sojung." she was staring at the older. "Let's go home." 

The tall girl touched eunha's cheeks. Caressing it gently making them lean closer until their foreheads touched each other. 

They both looked at each other's eyes for a few seconds until eunha felt a soft lips on hers.

The kiss was passionate, no one dares to stop. Their tongues are fighting for dominance and their hands are roaming around their body. 

Eunha pulled back to catch some air. She kissed sojung's forehead as she gently rubs her head. 

"Sojung, please let me go inside your heart. Let me love you. Let me show you how much i love and waited for you. I don't want to promise anything but i'll do whatever it takes to be yours. Let me take care of you and help you. I just... I just can't live without you. You're such a fragile person that i wanted to keep you safe from anything that can break you." eunha whispers slowly. 

Hearing this from eunha makes her calm. She shut her eyes and wraps her long arms around eunha's waist. She rubs her head on the crook of eunha's neck. 

"so please, don't ever say that again. I will love you forever." eunha starts to tear up again, just thinking about sojung rejecting her makes her go nervous and hurt already. 

But she was wrong. 

"Eunha, I like you."

She heard her speak, she looks at the tall girl. She wasn't expecting this to happen now but... It did really happen. Finally... 

Sojung continues, "we may not know each other that much but, seeing you everyday, hearing your voice everyday, eating burgers with you everyday... Your existence...just makes my day better." she pinched the small girl's cheeks and chuckles. 

"i want to be fresh again so..." she smiles. "shall we start over, bunny?"

Eunha blushed, "well then. We shall go and go to your house... Let's 'explore' each other." she smirks and her lips. 

 

 

 


Heyheyeheyyyaa heyyaa sksksk jk 
Hope ya like the update!