EIGHT ENCOUNTER

UNEXPECTED

Suzy, didn't feel happy at all but was somehow relieved from the news she had heard. 

Suzy wasn't able to come up with any reaction when she heard about Myungsoo's breakup. 

Unlike what you'd expect from Suzy, she did what she had to do. 

Give Myungsoo his space. 

Suzy spent a couple of days, thinking what should she do now. Would it all get better in time?

She prayed for Myungsoo and her, but she also prayed that whatever would happen would be for what is best. 

Even with all that happened between them, all questions unaswered something's still missing. Suzy was so confused with her own feelings. 

She doubted that Myungsoo feels the same was as she do.

Should Suzy ditch her one-sided love for Myungsoo and accept that she and Myungsoo would remain as friends. 

Everything will get better, Suzy thought, all she needs is time. 

Suzy ang Myungsoo remained friends and she refrained from opening up topics on love and the like. 

One afternoon, her friends borrowed Suzy's cellphone. Suzy's relationship with Myungsoo was not a secret to her friends anymore so she had nothing to hide from her friends and let them borrow her phone. After some time, her friends were like busy bees hovering one another. 

"What are you guys actually doing with my phone?", Suzy got a feeling that her friends were on to something. 

"Suzy come here!!",Cristelle her friend called her. She can't hide her emotions so Suzy got a hint on what her friends might be doing. 

"What are you guys exactly doing?", Suzy asked. 

"Ow come on Suzy, you did something bad, And you know it.", one of her friends .

"Alright that is enough.", Suzy tried to get her phone back but her friends skillfully avoided her. 

"You caused Myungsoo's break-up. I can't believe Myungsoo would do that to you and to his ex-girlfriend.", her friend added. 

"I don't get you guys, whatever you guys did, I wont forgive you easily."

"Don't pretend Suzy, it is all here in your inbox."

"Guys seriously, Myungsoo and I are only friends. Ok? No need to turn it to something else. And I did not come in between him and his girlfriend. "

"Ex-girlfriend.", Cristelle added. 

"I can't imagine how imensly dense you are Suzy?", her friend added. 

"Believe me Suzy, this Myungsoo kid likes you.", one of her friends said. 

"Seriously guys, I don't really care about those kind of things you know.", but deep inside, somehow Suzy was glad to hear that even if it came from a friend. 

"No guy would have a conversation like this with a girl who he doesn't like."

"So the whole time, you've been reading my messages.", Suzy raised an eyebrow. 

"That is not all that we did."

"Stop it is already embarassing me. What you guys are doing won't help at all."

"We asked Myungsoo, "Who is Suzy in your life"," her friend told her

"You know what he said? Go read it yourself and see how dense you are."

"Myungsoo and I are really just friends."

"Suzy."., her friends sighed and gave Suzy back her phone. 

At first Suzy didn't want to read the message, but before she went to sleep that night, she decided to read what Myungsoo said. 

"Suzy for me is more than a friend. I am really glad that she and I are friends but I am confused because Suzy's not just a friend, she's my special bestfriend, you know?"

"What does he really mean by SPECIAL BEST FRIEND?", Suzy kept repeating in her mind as she finally fell asleep.

Myungsoo and Suzy continued being close friends,she and Myungsoo would hang out during breaks, would eat lunch together at least twice a week. Ofcourse they kept in touch everyday. 

One time, Myungsoo opened a topic while they were texting. 

"Suzy, for you what kind of love is the most beautiful?", Myungsoo asked. 

"Love?", Suzy became confused and nervous. Is this it? Her heart started to beat faster. 

"Yeah."

"I actually don't know. Why did you ask? Is this for your assignment?", Suzy asked just as so not to look like she was expecting something.

"No."

Suzy became ashamed of herself, she was expecting something at that moment. She cleared her mind from those kind of thoughts. 

To Myungsoo, Suzy, is just a friend. But she's still confused by what Myungsoo meant by "special best friend". 

Yup, Myungsoo must be talking about the time when he asked Suzy to be his SSBF.

Suzy now is seriously confused, just the other day, her friends told her that Myungsoo may like her, but she doubt her self if that would ever happen, and now they're talking about love. 

"Suzy, don't you think that one-sided love is beautiful?", Myungsoo replied. 

"One-sided love?", Suzy pretended that she's not affected at all. 

"Yeah."

"One-sided love is really nice, but it is really sad. Don't you think?",Myungsoo asked. 

"I also think so.But I really haven't experienced it."

"Have you really liked someone so much but is never liked back? But still you still love them. "
"I think that I do understand now, why did you ask?"

"Nothing really,I just thought of it."