Lets date

Just a normal student life of chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung pov

   "erm...im sorry that i trouble you chaeyoung. I never know that my parent really want me to stay here" i blush. Well,yup right now mina is in my bedroom and i cant help but to mentally panicking since there a ing myoui mina in my bed. Thank god i already clean my bed. Geez,when i thought it cannot be worse,my mom and her parent is really unbelieveble.

flashback

     After few more minute of chit chat between my mom and mina parent, i finally have the courage to talk to mina. "erm,sunbaenim..." i cant finish my word when she suddenly said "unnie,mina unnie. You dont have to be formal,chaeyoung-shi" she give me that gummy smile that i cant  help but to smile back. "ok, just call me by my name then." we stare at each other again. I feel the urge to kiss her lips again but i hold it because there other people at here. 

      "yah kids,how about you guys talk at the garden at the back of our home,chaeyoung." we agree and i take the lead. I tell mina to sit beside me at the bench near the garden "wow,its really pretty"  i cant help but to admire her face. She really glow under the moon, no wonder she is called the goddess. " yup,you are really pretty" i widened my eyes when i realised what i said and mina giggle which make my heart beat faster than normal. "thank you chae-chae"

     i raised my left brow. " oh,sorry. Im...well...i really want to call you that. Im sorry" i can see her blush and it is a very cute sight to see. "its ok,unnie. Well..can i call you minari?" 

"ofcourse you can! Im just one year older than you and it make us more closer when we drop the formal things" we laugh after that and the staring contest begin again. This is not a stupid crush. I really love her,is it ok? "im sorry about that kiss incident at school. I...i cant think straight at that time" i play with my hand and cant afford to see her eyes anymore. ""its ok chae-chae. Well...its me who the first one that kiss you and im really sorry. I also cant think straight when my absolute crush on top of me being very y and hot"

   "well....you..i..well...im the one who have a crush at you sunba...i mean...minari. literally everyone in this whole school have a crush on you and the other two sunbaenim" i almost call her sunbaenim but she glare at me that make me gulp. Gosh, how can someone be freaking y when being angry? " well...i cant deny that fact but i also have a crush. Which is you." i cant believe what i hear and blink for a few time. Did the goddess of my school said that she have crush on me. God,this is heaven.

      "why? I mean...im just a normal person. Nobody know me in the school" i look at my feet like it is the most interesting thing to see. "what do you mean you are just normal,chae-chae? All of the sc literally talk about you and your friends everyday at school. I gotta say i kinda jealous when almost half of my friend of my age is fangirling over you and your friend whenever you guys have basketball or archery training"

     "really? Well...i think mostly of them admire dahyun and tzuyu. Im just the bestie who somehow lucky to be their friend" i laugh a little since i cant deny that we quite popular among the senior which is really weird since our own friend didnt even notice we even at the school. That is why we always think that we still a normal student that love to play basketball and archery. "always the humble one. That is one of the reason why i like you chae-chae." we stare for awhile and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter