Best day ever!

Just a normal student life of chaeyoung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son chaeyoung pov

      im in front of the school now,panting while trying to breath propely,the moment my mom yell at me telling that im late,i take a quick shower and ran off like im being chase by crazy dog. I stand straight when i see people around me just walking casually and judge me when they see me. wait a minute...i thought that i was late but why everyone is so ing calm. i look around confused and trying to think straight.

      "Yo,beast...what the hell you standing like a lost cub in the middle of the road? I know you have a thing for that goddess myoui but damn girl....dont be so obvious!" i look behind me and saw my best friend. I was so confused that i dont realised the huge crowd that was surrounding the three goddess of the school. "hey dubu,hey chewy. yahhh...who the hell dont get awestruck by them...even you like sana sunbaenim and this yoda also have thing for jihyo sunbaenim"

       We went to our classroom,barely made it since the crowd is crazyly big,after almost months of being one of the crazy fan who will be in the crowd,we dont want to do it anymore since it totally impossible for them to notice us since we just a nobody in this school. "why you guys always drag me when it was totally just a conversation about the crazy dork head of yours that clearly im not involved?" me and dahyun just merong her and quickly went to our own sit.we sit at the back of the class near the classroom door. I sit near the window and dahyun beside me and tzuyu beside dahyun.

      "btw, i was confuse early since i thought that i was late but oh k..my mom really wake me up like a crazy person that i thought that i was overslept again" i sigh and lean my head on the window. I like this sit because when i was bored i can just see what people do outside my classroom...well...usually it just random people walk in the hallway. "geez,if i was your mom i will do the same since you really hard to wake up. You should stop playing games untill morning,chaeng"

   "i know...i know...chewy..but that game is so exciting! I cant help but play it untill i cant take it anymore. Anyway,wake me up later. Im tired" i close my eyes and put my head on the table. I can hear they sigh since when i sleep it took a freaking long time to wake me up but i dont care since im sleepy.

************************************

   "hello?...heyy..wake up" that soothing voice is the first thing that i heard when i wake up. I try to sit straight and stretch.oh godd..my body feel completely sore right now. How long did i sleep here anyway? I guess it freaking long since i cant feel my body anymore. "heyy..sorry to disturb but the school is already over" i widened my eyes and quickly look at the time. Oh ,it is late.Dahyun and tzuyu dont freaking wake me up? What the hell!

     "oh god of strawberries!!!they didnt freaking wake me up!! Oh noo im soo dead!! Look like i cant eat any strawberries for this whole week. Damn it! Anyway thank you for waking me up....but..im a totally dead meat right now...so...bye!!" i hurriedly pack my stuff and run, i was dizzy for a little bit since i just woke up but i ignore the feeling and run as fast as i can. 

   that girl look familiar though,im so confuse and suprised before that i didnt notice who wake me up.meh..probably just another student council do their work. I hope mom dont get too angry since i was supposed to help her with the grocery today.

************************************

    " yo good morning beast, have a nice sleep yesterday?" i pouted when they laugh. We at our secret spot which is behind the school block since nobody come to the place. Its an abonden garden place which we the one who take care of it now. " you guys are evil!! I cant believe you just let me sleep for the whole school day! Dont tell me that the teacher also dont wake me up? an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter