JANUARY

FROM MISS TO MRS. PARK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ROSE POV:


"In less than four months we are going to march with our togas! I am so excited" 

I look at my planner and mark the date today. It's already January and few months from now I will be graduating and proceeding to MedSchool.

"You really have your life plan out, Chaeyoung-ah?" Jisoo unnie asked also looking at my planner. She is my best girl friend along with Jennie and Lisa. Well she's also the eldest in our group and Lisa is our maknae. We are friends since middle school up to now.

Jisoo unnie already graduated and she is taking her post-graduate studies. She's on her first year. Jisoo unnie is a model, she is very nice and very pretty. 

Jennie unnie is taking up Interior Designing, she's very popular in our university. She's the IT girl. A lot of guys wanted to be her boyfriend but she already set her eyes to Kim Jongin of Engineering.

Lalisa is taking up Ab Mass Communication minor in Dancing. She's also very popular because she's the captain of the cheerleading squad. She has a deep crush to my boyfriend's friend.

"Neh unnie. I have it all plan. You know i hate it when things dont go out my way." I laughed and wink at her.

"Unnie, what if something happen out of your control? Let's say you will be casted out as a model instead of a doctor?" Lisa asked playing with her phone. 

"Yeah or what if you get pregnant?" Jennie laughed and give me a teasing look. "You know your boyfriend is "THE PARK CHANYEOL"! He must be good!"

I throw her my planner and she just laugh more. Every time we talk about the future Lisa and Jennie would always tease me.

"Ya Jennie Kim!!!! What are you saying? Never. Hahaha. Chanyeol and I will be doctors in the future!" I said with conviction and certainty. I cant be a loser.

"Unnie, Chanyeol oppa really dont have to work hard right? He's already rich." Lisa said while pointing at the window. I went near her and saw my boyfriend playing with his teammates. I smiled just looking at how perfect he is.

Well what Lisa said was true. My boyfriend Park Chanyeol happened to be one of the richest guys in our place and his family is very well-off too. He has been my boyfriend for three years. He is very popular since he is the captain ball of the Basketball team. He is influential as what they say. He can always get what he wants. Most of the girls in the campus wouldn't believe that Chanyeol is dating me. And none of them believed that we lasted for a long time already. A lot is wishing we broke up. I dont know why cant people be happy for others. 

I, Little Miss Perfect fell in love with the laziest human in the world. Crazy right? Maybe that's just how destiny works. 

Chanyeol is sweet. He is very thoughtful and generous. He is very protective of me too. No one gets to touch me inside the university. The girls wouldn't dare to hurt me because he will surely raise hell if they do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter